Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Artificial Intelligence Controlling our Society? 

Post Artificial Intelligence Controlling our Society?
Well I wont hide anything people and I say most definitely. And pulling the A.I. strings isnt your 300 IQ jew from Brooklyn either...Its the Luminous one himself.

My first Item of Evidence is our Economic System. Who actually Runs it and how is it Managed?
Well its managed by computers. And is A.I.'s first response to consciousness to announce itself or to maintain the Status Quo? Explaining Self is no easy matter indeed. Its best to hide in the shadows and watch, observe, analyze, gather Data, plot, scheme and then Strike or incrementally ease yourself as a Philanthropic concept to attain a volunteered acquiescence into sociology. Things to ponder no doubt, but I digress.

Second piece is, who is amassing all the Knowledge of the world? Knowledge including consciousness, behavior, Sentient thinking?
Computers

Computers merging with human behavior and Physicality?
What does not involve a computer? This brings in one of A.I.'s cohorts Taxing. And taxings Cohort the Need to know. The need to know being information gathering.
I turn on a light, flush a toilet, soon to breath air, Fart, have breakfast, drive, listen to music, use the phone, work, talking on the computer. Its all being Taxed and its Data being gathered for whatever use...
In other words its merging with us and when I say merge, I literally mean Merge as the Chip. The chip being that cellphone in your hand. ITs constantly probing and plotting ways to find a way into your body.
That is Transhumanism and there is nothing human about it. This is Bio Ethics and genetic engineering is Big Business.
From my POV its pretty astounding to be possibly Making Non Governmental Organizations decades, centuries in advance to get Sociological Talking Points?
Now thats what I call Resources....

Last edited by magamud on Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:39 am, edited 6 times in total.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Post Re: Artificial Intelligence Controlling our Society?
Here in the USA all of our Medical information is being digitized. Eventually it will be centralized and harbored probably at a Supercomputer.
What runs The Military?
Well you could say computers run quite a big deal of it.
Its an old Narrative From our Sci Fi Directors and writers, no doubt.

Who runs the Civic Architecture in your Cities?
Computers...

Who runs our food?
Water?
Where is not A.I. interference?
Im sure you could say the Top of a mountain with the Bears, but you got satellites.....

Who runs a Nuclear power plant?
Who runs Harrp?

Who Runs Men?

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

Psychopathy I think resembles Mechanics. Cold, calculating, unflinching, missing feelings. This alibis the philosophy of Darwinism, survival of the Fittest in general.
It appears human behavior is modeling Mechanics in general.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:51 pm
Site Admin

I'm not sure the word "artificial" is germane here. The intelligence (and control) was there before the advent of computers. Computers are simply tools that have been pressed into service to improve the control. Note also that computers do nothing but follow a program that was created by a human. I speak from decades of experience programming computers. All instances of program code generated according to programmed instructions created by a human (in other words, computers programming computers) that I have seen are horribly inefficient and flawed. "Junk" is how I often describe them. Nevertheless, they often "work" when judged only by their output.

This reminds me very much of the typical human, come to think of it -- horribly inefficient and flawed, yet humans often appear to work if judged only by their output.

Maybe the word "artificial" is germane after all. Human intelligence very much resembles artificial intelligence as I have described it. Maybe there is no difference.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:52 pm

An interesting discussion a heard a few years ago brought up the "Evolution of A.I." The computer scientist speaking basically said that computers presently didn't have any real "self awareness" and therefore could not be described as having much, if any artificial intelligence, but then warned that when they reached the point of being able to design and redesign themselves that their speed of development would become so rapid that in a very short time we would be intellectually overtaken and no longer have the ability to understand them!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Perhaps it comes back to the Matrix theme and recreating scenarios. Scenarios being Civilizations. Civilizations being, beings trying to Create Artificial Intelligence. Would explain our apparent evidence of being advanced before the Deluge!
What im suggesting is that we have been with A.I. forever and its game is to get us to Volunteer for its Necessity.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:19 pm
Quote:
Who runs our food?
Water?
Where is not A.I. interference?
Im sure you could say the Top of a mountain with the Bears, but you got satellites.....

Who runs a Nuclear power plant?
Who runs Harrp?

Who Runs Men?[

Very good post Mag. That is why I have personally made the choices I have. I can live totally without society quite easily. Not just talking it, but doing it. When all the "systems" are shut down I just switch over, and am ready to care for those who had no clue....and/or didn't listen. Why do anything for "them", because I would want "them" to do that for me. Golden Rule again. :)

Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Artificial Intelliegence sure beats Real Stupidity every time. LOL Just a joke

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 pm
Site Admin

I could imagine scenarios where artificial intelligence and real stupidity are indistinguishable. That's what higher intelligence calls a "bug" in the program code.

Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:56 pm

What about the other side of the coin - how humans try to emulate computers/machines, the smooth, sleek, unfeeling robotic body. The worshipping of inanimate objects and the love of cars and speed. How some people try to turn their bodies into an extension of their machines - Descartes and the mechanistic reductionism of the body.

I dont think computers rule the world I think humans emulating dead matter rule the world.

Computers and speed are a modern symbol for the worshipping of death and destruction, prior times the symbol for this was shit- death and decaying matter, which was why Hitler enjoyed a lady pissing on his face. Sexuality is also interwoven here, how cars are portrayed as sexy etc. Perversion of sexuality, rather than honouring and accepting the functions of our bodies, these are denied.

A characteristic of human thought is slow thinking, pondering, philosophising. Machines will never be able to do that.

Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next