Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
Rose wrote:
I am not going to consider your tired old ideas I have heard so many times from you.
Instead, I will continue as if you had not made those comments you should not have made.

That will be your loss, Rose. Ideas that are new and fresh are often the deception and manipulation of the latest psy-op. Like QAnon.

Rose wrote:
I still contend the Q project will result in accomplishing exactly what you want to accomplish:
Ridding our society of Deep State Psychopaths.

That's exactly what the ruling sociopaths want you to believe. They are way ahead of you and the other QAnon believers. Making you believe what they want you to believe is the name of their game, and the source of their power, when they know that what they have led you to believe is not true.

Rose wrote:
It is important to remember the Q posts began the same day Durham's investigation began.

Not if the Q posts are a deception, or not if Durham's investigation is a feint, a sham, or a distraction that never results in anything damaging to the ruling sociopaths.

Rose wrote:
This post from Patel today may explain why dominos will soon fall.

"May" doesn't cut it in my book, and "explanations" often do not equate to truth.

Rose wrote:
Bribery and corruption that happens outside the US does not have to go through normal judicial channels. Biden, Hunter, Pelosi, Obama, Clinton etc. commited their crimes in Ukraine and elsewhere outside of the United States. In this case normal judicial procedures do not apply. Justice is taken care of swiftly by the Military.

You are so naive, Rose. The last military "justice" that I remember was the Nuremberg Military Tribunal, and that was a total farce. But you will never realize that until you learn the truth about Hitler, the Holocaust™, Stalin, Roosevelt, Churchill, Pearl Harbor, and all those other "tired old ideas" that your closed mind cannot even consider.

Rose wrote:
Mike still contends he has all the raw data evidence to prove exactly how the election was stolen and by whom.

A lot of good that has done over the last two years! As in none. Why can't you see that the entire system is rotten to the core? Thinking you will get justice from the legal system or the military or Trump is part of your brainwashing. I would like to help you snap out of it, but that's another "tired old idea" that you are not going to consider. Like I said, it's your loss, but when it is multiplied by millions of people, it becomes humanity's loss.

Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:16 am

This one worked.
I did not notice the slash remained due to tiny print.
Your assistance is appreciated.

Last edited by Rose on Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:43 pm

One day you will realize you have been on Big Brother's team regarding Q, Chico.
I choose to disregard your bullshit to have time for tasks of more importance.

Last edited by Rose on Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:45 pm

According to Clif, Q is instrumental in the formation of the SOC "Self Organizing Collective".
Not in this latest segment. It would be necessary to search for that one if you missed it.

Sun Mar 20, 2022 6:47 pm

If you only stopped to realize where the majority would be now without the influence of Q to the SOC.
There would have been barely anywhere for searchers to find the real truths of past happenings.
Could it have been found in the presentations of shill click bait alternative paid for alt-media personalities?
Certainly not, the Mockingbird Deep State media?

Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:52 pm

For any who might wish to keep an eye on Truth Social while it is still in Beta...

The old Qagg Q site is providing a feed to some of the founding users.

As of now the Truth Social app is only available to Apple Iphone.

It will soon roll out to Android and Google users.

The site will be much like Twitter, but better I hear.

Then cable news channels, a Netflix type site, and more media services are to follow.

We will soon have non-Deep State media!

Trump is not yet posting.

You never responded to my SPAC DWAC warrant question, but I will tell you my plan has worked out extremely well :D

Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:39 pm

Ok. This event took place two days ago. It is a new Juan O' Savin video. He is taking a break walking through the Mar a Lago Palm Beach Oceanfront Collector Car show. This guy he is his talking to is one of those Gematria nuts who is making it about himself and monitizing it to the max in my opinion. Juan is mostly enjoying the day and the automobiles, but somewhere around 9 min or so he has a few current event comments about the dramas in Ukraine. As close as I can get it now: He states he believes here in the west, the UK, the commonwealth we are in pretty good shape and people need to get a grip and yes there are problems in the world, but we are addressing them steadily and the monsters are not gonna win. We're gonna win. Not without some problems, not without a lot of turmoil, but we are going to win.... We have had trauma and drama all throughout history, but the reality is we are not in as much trouble as a lot of people would like us to think. And, justice is on it's way. All week he as been meeting with folk to review the status of where we are at... Is there hope yes, piles of it and even some of the meetings with the other side, the people we feel we are up against all the time.... They have not been having a good week because they are not getting their way on some very big issues. The people, the politics are not going their direction. We are not going to be railroaded into another war for no good reason. Things are happening, but we are in very good shape right now and a lot of truths are in the pipeline, so I can't be more specific than that at the moment just because it would be inappropriate and violate some.... with other people involved, but we are in great shape so go ahead and take a deep breath, I am and taking the day off to enjoy some fun as a lot of other people are too, but we will be back at it all week. I've got heavy travel all week because things are at a very advanced stage. Very close on many many fronts, but I feel more comfortable than ever.

Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:23 am

Ok, never say again, I did not stop to try to teach you about this.

I found the Clif High video I referred to earlier today.

Please listen to it without your customary snooty attitude...

Picking everything apart to suit your ego...

Focused upon attacking the lowly messenger.

Listen Carefully:
Q's Point was to bring about AmRev2 = American Revolution 2
To provide a psychological counter point to the leftist domination of media.
All psy-ops are NOT bad things!
Some are beneficial to wake up the sheep!
Commies eating the institutions from inside
Commies, globalists, Media all the same f#$^ers
We needed a counterpoint.
In 1776 we had the pamphleteers.
And actually long before that.
The social discourse interrupted by private printers...
Putting out information against the power elite.
The pinacle Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine?
Pinnacles of thought...
These are the equivalent of Q
(according to Clif High)
The end result was 1776.
Now, listen to the rest yourself.
I have things to do.
I stopped about min 23.

Mon Mar 21, 2022 1:13 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I found the Clif High video I referred to earlier today. Please listen to it without your customary snooty attitude... Picking everything apart to suit your ego... Focused upon attacking the lowly messenger.

Your attitude is really shameful, but I suspect you don't even know what I'm talking about, because your empathy is absent when you are not trying to fake it.

Rose wrote:
Listen Carefully:

Don't you even question what you are hearing? Do you think Clif High is some kind of infallible prophet?

All psy-ops planned by the ruling sociopaths ARE bad things. Sociopaths are never in it to benefit the common good.

The sheep are not going to be awakened. They are Followers, not Independents. Independents can be awakened, but Followers can only follow whoever or whatever is the authority figure. The best you can do for the Followers is place a better authority figure in front of them that they can follow.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that Clif High may be spouting BS? He doesn't even know what a fraud the Nuremberg Military Tribunal was! He doesn't even know what a hoax the Holocaust™ was! And he can't even analyze the QAnon movement properly:

Quote:
Q is an intellectual movement. Q is not an emotional movement. -- Clif High at 42:37 in the video

If there is one thing that has clearly been revealed by all the Q material you have suggested I look at, it is that Q is NOT an intellectual movement, but an emotional one! Your reaction to my Q critiques confirms this when you say, "I choose to disregard your bullshit to have time for tasks of more importance." That's not intellect speaking, but emotion. Have I ever said anything like that to you? Of course not, because I don't operate on such an unstable emotional level.

Mon Mar 21, 2022 4:25 am
Site Admin

The problem you have not grasped, Rose, is that people are mostly parrots. They accept what they have heard from others and repeat it as if it were true, especially when some level of consensus is on their side. The whole COVID-19 psy-op demonstrates that with precision, as does the totally rigged 2020 presidential election.

Here is Rose parroting Clif High and repeating it to me as if it were true:

Rose wrote:
Listen Carefully:
Commies eating the institutions from inside
Commies, globalists, Media all the same f#$^ers
We needed a counterpoint.
In 1776 we had the pamphleteers.
And actually long before that.
The social discourse interrupted by private printers...
Putting out information against the power elite.
The pinacle Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Paine?
Pinnacles of thought...
These are the equivalent of Q
(according to Clif High)

One difference between you and me is that I realize I have been a parrot for much of my life and have made efforts to stop being one. That's why I can spend years researching the real story of Hitler, the Holocaust™, or the Nuremberg Trials, and dig deep for the truth which no one is parroting, and you can't.

Clif High is parroting what he has been taught about the Revolutionary War as if it were true without really questioning it. He surely knows that truth is the first casualty of war (see the current Ukraine situation as an example), yet he doesn't question his brainwashing concerning this particular American history "lesson", mainly because it supports his working model of the Q movement that he is trying to justify (aka confirmation bias). I don't believe it is his intent to mislead deliberately, but that is true for most parroting humans. People don't parrot to mislead, but to "teach" (or share "knowledge"). They believe they are teaching the truth, when most of the time they are not. That is one of the unfortunate consequences of living in a world of deception.

However, this innocence underlying parroting is not true for sociopaths. Sociopaths deliberately parrot selected (or contrived) voices because they have bad intent. They know people are mostly parrots, and they use that knowledge for their own selfish benefit. This is precisely how sociopaths seed their agendas and successfully deceive and manipulate the public. The "Great Reset" narrative put forward by sociopath Klaus Schwab is an example. This is why we live in a world of deception. Sociopaths lead us, sociopaths run the world, and sociopaths benefit at our expense by influencing us with these psychological tricks.

I'm assuming here that you have not grasped the problem of parroting, Rose, because you are not a sociopath. I could be wrong, in which case you are quite adept at deceiving and manipulating others by cherry-picking the voices you parrot to serve your own purposes. I'm seeing more and more evidence for that in your recent posts in this thread, as well as retrospectively in your older posts at Inphinet. You will most likely call all of this "tired old ideas" and then "choose to disregard your bullshit to have time for tasks of more importance", but that's allowed on a forum that supports free speech. Essentially, you expose yourself, and the truth is revealed. That the truth is revealed is the most important thing for me, whether I happen to hold it or not.

Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next