Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
Rose wrote:
I know what you are going to say before you say it.

No, you don't. This statement of yours is as false as your belief in the genuineness of the QAnon material. I have no doubt that you believe that you know what I am going to say before I say it, but it is easily proved that you don't. Just try writing my posts for me, and let's see how well you do. But that's right, you are not my researcher or my admin assistant, so that excuse will do to keep you from proving yourself wrong. How convenient.

Rose wrote:
I pointed you in the right direction already. I thought you were a truthseeker? You expressed an interest in removing these particular sociopaths while you were at InPHInet. Are you only interested in bringing them if done so at your exclusive instruction?

You do already know the answers to these questions, and I suppose you know what I'm going to say next as well. Let me take the "Rose approach":

I am not your researcher or your admin assistant. I don't care if you believe I am a truthseeker or not. Entirely up to you. It took me many years of investigation and questioning to come to my current working conclusions, and they have changed entrenched beliefs that many others taught me earlier in life. I suspect you would be uncomfortable pursuing a similar process and would not do so even if I pointed you in the right direction, held your hand, and made a good portion of the journey with you. You express a desire to learn the truth, but you won't do the critical work of questioning your own judgment of what is true. You are convinced that your current beliefs are true, but you forget how many times in the past you have been wrong with your beliefs before.

But you knew I was going to say that. I sure didn't.

Rose wrote:
The facts reveal their crimes. And, these facts will hopefully bring about their downfall.

Don't be ridiculous. The criminality of these sociopaths has long been evident. Did your "hoping" for their downfall do any good in the past? No, it did not. The people responsible for the assassination of JFK, RFK, and MLK have never been identified and brought to justice. Instead, a false narrative was pumped into your brain and fall guys were punished unjustly to create closure. Why would the QAnon material be any different? It's the kind of psy-op these shadowy controllers do repeatedly. Why do you believe them now?

Rose wrote:
This point came up today that you might consider because I think you are probably under the misconception Qanon has something to do with a "cult of personality" rather than an informational source.

Don't be ridiculous. It has nothing to do with a "cult of personality". It's not even about the apparent legitimacy of the information. Instead, it has everything to do with the intent of the information being delivered. What is it that the people behind this psy-op want as a result of their efforts? How do they want the public to react? What is the "problem - reaction - solution" that is being constructed with the QAnon material?

Rose wrote:
Presenting information in a manner other than your boring (to me) textbooky style does not make information spam.

Don't be ridiculous. It's not about presentation. Your post was spam because it presented no information. It simply advertised your website. As a forum administrator, you should know better.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:52 am

Quote:
You do already know the answers to these questions, and I suppose you know what I'm going to say next as well. Let me take the "Rose approach":

:lol:

Quote:
You are convinced that your current beliefs are true

:lol: Oh really?

Quote:
But you knew I was going to say that. I sure didn't.

Yep. I did. I am not surprised you didn't.

Quote:
Don't be ridiculous. It has nothing to do with a "cult of personality". It's not even about the apparent legitimacy of the information. Instead, it has everything to do with the intent of the information being delivered. What is it that the people behind this psy-op want as a result of their efforts? How do they want the public to react? What is the "problem - reaction - solution" that is being constructed with the QAnon material?

Don't be ridiculous. You are responding exactly as you always do. EXACTLY AS i KNEW YOU WOULD. Pat answers. Pat thinking. You have a one track mind that nothing new can get though. I know MANY people exactly like you. That is why I know how you will respond before you do. It is so humorous. :giggle: :giggle:

That is absolutely as much of this trolling as I can take at this moment. :lol:

I will leave you to a total stranger who appears to understand this situation somewhat. Your assignment for tomorrow is to prepare a good trolling text for him. PLEASE REMEMBER! You will be graded on your Trolling techniques. And punishment is severe if you do not get the highest marks for this most important subject. Before you ask, I do not know this person whatsoever. He appears to be just another soul who has examined the information provided from Qanan. I know you will pay no attention to him. You will decide in the first few seconds he is so far beneath you that you have not the time. (I doubt he loves Hitler or hates Jews) He is an accountant. OH, the evilness.

Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:05 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
You are responding exactly as you always do. EXACTLY AS i KNEW YOU WOULD. Pat answers. Pat thinking. You have a one track mind that nothing new can get though. I know MANY people exactly like you. That is why I know how you will respond before you do. It is so humorous. :giggle: :giggle:

That's a great example of a pat answer. And I'm sure you would make a great troll if this, and your spam post, are any example.

As for your accountant, I can see where you get the "vote correctly" idea that I criticized earlier. I still think this idea is incredibly naive, and it has been practiced in every U.S. national election of my lifetime with no positive results. In fact, the results have been negative, as the system is more foul and corrupt than ever. That Americans still think they can correct the corrupt system by voting is truly a shining example of our insanity. And that's what you, and the mild-mannered accountant, think we need to do.

:face:

I bet you think George Carlin is presenting comedy here:

George Carlin on Elections
(duration 3:13)

Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:11 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:43 pm
Site Admin

Very slick propaganda, Rose. There is a great deal of truth in that video, which is why many will find it so convincing and will naturally assume it is all true. But it is not all true.

At 3:28, the Islamic religion is highlighted as the enemy. That's often a free clue pointing to Israel as the source of this psy-op. At 5:55, Q talks about the "captured states" of North Korea and Iran becoming nuclear powers as a threat. Again, this points to Israel as the source of this psy-op. Neither nation has been captured, rather they are both independent of the global cabal, much as Nazi Germany was independent of the global cabal, which is why Nazi Germany had to be crushed. And at 7:40, Q claims "We have won." This is misleading to say the least. The only thing the psy-op has won is the minds of many gullible people who fall for these slick advertisements.

The production of this theater is worthy of Hollywood. I noticed the sound of the narrative varying between left channel, right channel, and centered (I was using headphones). This is a way of enhancing the hypnotic effect on the mind by massaging left-brain and right-brain emphasis with respect to certain ideas, which themselves are presented using NLP (Neuro-Llinguistic Programming).

It's a psy-op. It is not reality. Trump wasn't "selected" for the presidency by the "good guys". He's a narcissistic clown and fully paid-off puppet, just like Obama and Clinton. They are all sociopaths. The world is not going to be saved by sociopaths, Rose, any more than your forum was going to be saved by sociopath Stephen / Atticus.

Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:13 am

I shun Hollywood as you may remember and I research more than ever since my experience with my previous associates.
I have reason to believe this plan is in progress, Chico, and well underway.

As a recap how these FISA Declassification dominos fall. Did you notice the last domino to fall (after Hillary and Obama) is George Soros? Would the success of this plan objective make a difference to you, to everyone? Could it already be in progress? Have you been paying attention to pertinent events as I have? Or, are your interests elsewhere?

Dominos to fall:
1. Rod Rosenstein
2. Loretta Lynch
3. Huma Abedin
4. Maxine Waters
5. Eric Holder
6. John Podesta
7. Valerie Jarrett
8. Hillary Clinton
9. Barack Obama
10. George Soros

The following video offers a plausible theory that domino #1, Acting Attorney General Rosenstein, has already "fallen" by flipping on the others: "Trumps 4 Triggers That are Imploding the Deep State". I have been following these events, watching every hearing on capitol hill, searching for reliable news on a daily basis since early this year. Janda makes a lot of sense here:

My notes on this video:

1st Trigger - Trumps Executive Order Targeting Human Trafficking Network

2nd Trigger - LG's Kavanaugh Confirmation hearing affirmation of military tribunal constitutionality (never before discussed in history of SC hearings) Kavanaugh's response proved he will be on rule of law side of court. Immediately after this the Dimms began the Christine Ford debacle. Kavanaugh confirmation gives Trump at least 5/4 majority for what is coming.

3rd Trigger - Trump Orders Declassification of FISA. The declassification with show sedition and treason directed at a duly elected Pres of US. Will show Bruce Orr, a high level Obama official was one of the prime authors of the fake Trump Russia dossier. Huber will be coming forward with indictments of many deep state players.

4th Trigger - Rosenstein meeting on Air Force One (AF1 is basically a SCIF where Trump could meet with RR in complete secrecy.) Immediately after learning of their AF1 meeting, Hillary came out and stated Dimms can no longer be civil. Rosenstein flipped. He was present at July 10 meeting when Trump announced Kavanaugh as his chosen SC candidate. (See photo of handshake with Guliani)

"...Maybe that story is inaccurate. Maybe, in fact, the whole time the wire he (RR) was wearing was not to monitor Trump. But, maybe it was to monitor deep state players like Comey, Strzok, and McCabe? "Everything is not as it appears in the bought off lame steam fake media. And the reason is because the bought of lame stream fake media is a tentacle of the deep state, of the globalist syndicate."

Have you been paying attention enough to know that Trump is in complete agreement with you (and Rand Paul) about the Federal Reserve? Would you like the truth about 911? And, so much more. A vote for Trump is a vote to rid ourselves of Soros and the deep state, including those at the Federal Reserve. Believe it or not.

In my opinion, you are way to focused on shallow appearances and your personal biases and they are blinding you to highly relevant facts occurring right before your eyes.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:17 am

You have incorrectly categorized this thread, Chico.
The correct category would be: News / Current events or Politics

Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:22 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I have reason to believe this plan is in progress, Chico, and well underway.

I agree that the plan is in progress, but it's not the plan you believe in.

In response to my post giving indicators that we are dealing with a psy-op, you scold me for not following the psy-op narrative with rapt attention. Need I point out how contradictory that is?

Rose wrote:
Have you been paying attention enough to know that Trump is in complete agreement with you (and Rand Paul) about the Federal Reserve? Would you like the truth about 911? And, so much more.

Trump is a sociopath, and by consequence, a pathological liar. What he says usually has an inverse relationship to what he does. So I really place no importance on any agreements with me that he espouses.

I realized Rand Paul was "bought and paid for" when he endorsed Mitt Romney over his own father in the 2012 presidential election. Ron Paul was the only legitimate presidential candidate in that race, while Romney was just another puppet of the ruling sociopaths.

Rose wrote:
A vote for Trump is a vote to rid ourselves of Soros and the deep state, including those at the Federal Reserve. Believe it or not.

Given what I have learned over the past 15 years, I would be a total fool to believe that.

Rose wrote:
In my opinion, you are way too focused on shallow appearances and your personal biases and they are blinding you to highly relevant facts occurring right before your eyes.

I am hoping you are right. I could return the exact same quote about you, but I know you wouldn't take it very well.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:17 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
You have incorrectly categorized this thread, Chico. The correct category would be: News / Current events or Politics

Like beauty, categorization is in the eyes of the beholder.

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:18 am
Site Admin

Rose, I was thinking of you and your proposal to "vote correctly" as I read this court action against Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein by an anonymous under-aged female who was violently raped by both of them. Both Trump and Epstein are sociopaths who regularly use deception and manipulation to gain power and control over others. They are also dangerous and uncaring sexual predators, like most serious sociopaths. They hide this behavior from the public, but it is on full display behind closed doors, into which this court document gives us some insight.

I know you think Trump is working with QAnon to save our nation from the criminal sociopaths, but I think even you will have to open your eyes to the reality that Trump is one of those criminal sociopaths. That, of course, would suggest that the QAnon material is just a psy-op designed to deceive and manipulate the American public, just as I have suggested in this thread. It would also suggest that you have been royally duped by this psy-op.

You will be very resistant to the idea that you have been royally duped, but it can happen to any normal person who becomes involved with a sociopath and his organization. It certainly happened to "Jane Doe", the defendant in this court case, who was promised money and a modelling career to attend these New York parties where she was brutally raped by both Trump and Epstein. Of course, Jane Doe was just a young teenager with little life experience and most likely a tendency to be very trusting of older adults, so duping her was easy for these experienced sociopaths. However, I can speak from experience that sociopaths I know are still capable of duping me, even though I know they are sociopaths who cannot be trusted. So while any of us non-sociopaths can be duped, those of us who understand sociopaths will likely not stay duped for very long. The last time I was duped, about two months ago, it took me less than 24 hours to understand what had happened and how it was done. Of course, I would prefer to have a better reaction time than this, but it sure beats being duped for months or years.

How long were you duped by Atticus? For me I would say I gave him the benefit of the doubt (i.e. I was duped) for several weeks. I believe it was much longer in your case. That is not a reflection of our gullibility as much as it is a reflection of the manipulative skills and depravity of the deceiving sociopath. They are very good at what they do, and we are very bad at recognizing what they do.

Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next