Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
Don't have time to read you last post now, but you might enjoy this if you haven't seen it:

Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:21 am

I am still rushed for time.

Someone must prepare dinner after a lengthy day.

I have still not read your previous comment.

You are the one who insinuated I was insensitive for not wanting to teach you about Q.

I thought you might be genuinely interested.

I am willing to come here with tidbits from time to time that might be of interest as a lead in the right direction.

If I find you are heckling me here, I will leave and not return.

If I am wrong regarding your previous comments after having read it, I will apologize for that statement.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:30 am
Site Admin

Yes, I like Clif High's information. Thank you for that. I have followed Clif for many years. He gets so many things right. He's wrong about Trump being a righteous dude, but correct that Putin is. His rare mistakes are due to not understanding that psychology is the core element here. It's not the Khazarians, it's the sociopaths. We are calling them Khazarians because of the region they congregate in, but not everyone in that region is a sociopath. But enough of them are. It's like calling them "Jews" because so many sociopaths are common among this sociopathic group, yet many Jews are not sociopaths. Or you can call them Globalists, Illuminati, Bilderbergers, Masons, Jesuits, and so on, identifying them by their locale or organizations. What they all have in common is they are private clubs of sociopaths. Their specific type of deviant psychology is the common denominator. They are sociopaths, and sociopaths are human parasites on the rest of humanity. They are a cancer upon humanity that can lead to our extinction. We desperately need to start managing them instead of allowing them to manage us. Humanity will never advance to reach its amazing potential until we make this change. And the sociopaths will do everything in their considerable power to prevent that change from ever occurring. A house divided cannot stand, and that is the situation humanity finds itself stuck in.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:22 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
You are the one who insinuated I was insensitive for not wanting to teach you about Q.

No, that was never an idea that I intended to communicate to you. I don't know how you got that impression, which is just plain wrong. As you recall, you got me started on researching Q, mainly because I respected your opinion and your past work. That's why I looked into it comprehensively despite never seeing a reason to do so prior to that.

Rose wrote:
I am willing to come here with tidbits from time to time that might be of interest as a lead in the right direction.

You are certainly welcome to do so, as the pursuit of truth is always a debate, and I encourage others to challenge my assessments with evidence that could prove me wrong. Of course, it is my responsibility to do the same with your assessments, which is why this thread exists. You should not take it personally if I attack your ideas, just as I will not take it personally if you attack my ideas.

Rose wrote:
If I find you are heckling me here, I will leave and not return.

Now that is overly sensitive. You need to have a stronger constitution than that, Rose. I was the one who left our private conversation at Inphinet because you felt I was bullying you. You essentially claimed I was harming you, so I withdrew, as doing harm is not my intention. In reality, you were bullying and heckling me in that private conversation, but as I explained, I'm used to that, and it has never caused me to leave and not return. Censoring me is the only way to get me to do that.

Rose wrote:
If I am wrong regarding your previous comments after having read it, I will apologize for that statement.

You should do things in the correct order, Rose. First read the post, then comment on it. Accuse me of heckling you only when you can present the evidence. Then, if I can't show you how you are mistaken, and you are convinced that I am being disingenuous, then you can leave and never return. But please leave a post before you go condemning me for my alleged crimes so that it may serve others. Such a post will not be censored in this forum, which was founded on the concept of free speech. All the accusations directed at me from GypsyWoman, dsimon3387(David), UncleZook, Ruby (likely 9eagle9), andywight, and many others are still here intact in the forum for anyone to read today.

Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:10 am

What I would like to know rather than your assessment of my shortcomings is:

What do you believe to be true in the following videos if anything?

Also in the O Savin interview if you had time to watch it.

I am not important here.

Strictly, is there any Truth in the presented information in your opinion?

If so, what information do you believe to be true?

Wayne Jett

Benjamin Fulford

Mon Mar 07, 2022 1:50 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
What I would like to know rather than your assessment of my shortcomings is:

I have the distinct impression that you do not understand what I wrote in the prior posts. Your shortcomings are not the subject of my assessments. Your beliefs are, specifically what you believe to be true that I do not believe to be true. It is on this terrain that we could do some useful work in determining how one or both of us has gone wrong. QAnon is the perfect example — is it real, as you believe, or is it a psy-op, as I believe. You seem to want to dwell on those topics where we are mostly in agreement, whereas I want to examine those topics where we are at odds. There are things to be learned by discussing the topics we disagree on, whereas that is typically not the case if we discuss topics we agree on.

Rose wrote:
I am not important here.

Then why your focus on your feelings of being heckled or bullied? Why post your picture to present me with a face to hopefully change my words? You behave as if you and your opinion are indeed of greatest importance, and that nobody should dare challenge either one. Then you follow up with "I don't have time" when asked for links to evidence supporting your claims.

I don't know how many times you have asked me to review particular videos and give you my perspective, but I have done so many times, and given you detailed feedback, and for what? You never discuss my observations. You just assign me another video to review, and then another. And now you are doing it again.

So let me step into your shoes and ask you about these same videos.

Is there anything untrue in the presented information in your opinion? If so, what information do you believe is false?

After I have your detailed feedback, then I will watch the videos and discuss our perspectives where they differ. But this time, I am insisting on your feedback in advance.

Mon Mar 07, 2022 4:02 am

You just focused on me and not the truth that matters, again.

You prove you are not really interested in learning truth.

You prove you are not really interested in learning of Q.

I was asking for your assistance in assessing the information.

I ask you because I respect your intellectual skills and critical thinking.

Quote:
It is on this terrain that we could do some useful work in determining how one or both of us has gone wrong.

I will not come here to discuss myself.

I am attempting to learn what is true and what is false in the provided information.

I am not interested in discussing which of us is right or wrong.

You do not have a clue what I think, or believe at this time.

What I think and believe is a work in progress.

There are opposing views within in the presentations.

I wish to determine which presenter's views are correct, and which are incorrect.

Or, sort out the truths within as a distillation.

Could we please leave your attempts at psychological evaluation, or process training out of this?

It is far too early to make a determination of who is right and who is wrong.

And, when a determination can be made, it will not matter anyway.

(By the way, I have not focused on being bullied here. That was mentioned in a private conversation.)

Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:32 pm
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
You just focused on me and not the truth that matters, again.

No, you're wrong again. But this kind of diversionary tactic tells me you are not interested in the truth. You prefer to play sociopathic games in some kind of perceived power struggle, instead of developing talking points from the videos you want me to review.

Rose wrote:
You prove you are not really interested in learning truth. You prove you are not really interested in learning of Q. I was asking for your assistance in assessing the information. I ask you because I respect your intellectual skills and critical thinking.

Then why did I start this thread to document my research into QAnon, that you asked me to look into? I have been giving you assistance in assessing that information for the past 30 months, but you don't like the conclusions my "intellectual skills and critical thinking" lead to, because they contradict your own.

Rose wrote:
I will not come here to discuss myself.

But you do that more than you discuss the QAnon issues.

Rose wrote:
I am attempting to learn what is true and what is false in the provided information. I am not interested in discussing which of us is right or wrong. You do not have a clue what I think, or believe at this time. What I think and believe is a work in progress.

Are you not discussing yourself? Isn't trying to learn what is true or false the same thing as learning which of us is right or wrong?

Rose wrote:
Could we please leave your attempts at psychological evaluation, or process training out of this?

No, of course not. When dealing with information sourced from human beings, psychological assessment is a critical component in evaluating what is true or false. Didn't you learn that from Atticus/Stephen, or Bill Ryan?

Rose wrote:
It is far too early to make a determination of who is right and who is wrong.

No, that is done on an ongoing basis, i.e. continually.

Rose wrote:
And, when a determination can be made, it will not matter anyway.

Can you see the illogical statement that your faulty premise leads to? It always matters who is right or who is wrong when evaluating what is true and what is false.

Rose wrote:
(By the way, I have not focused on being bullied here. That was mentioned in a private conversation.)

Yes it was, but in this public conversation, you accused me of heckling you, which is a type of bullying. It appears you are wanting to paint me as a bully for pointing out why I think your beliefs are wrong. David at Inphinet pursued this same strategy in his campaign against me, as you well know. Did you find his approach especially effective?

Once again, based on the above, I can only point out how we fail at communicating. Whatever message I send you comes back totally twisted, and whatever message you send me seems illogical and self-contradictory, which I then point out, much to your annoyance. So it appears to me your main motivation in investigating QAnon is emotional gratification rather than truth-seeking. I also got this impression from your selection of "feel good" videos regarding Trump and QAnon that you posted in this thread and on your Inphinet forum. That can easily lead to an emotionally anchored confirmation bias. It is not appropriate to allow your emotions to influence your assessment of what is true or false, yet from my perspective, that is what you do. It's perfectly correct to recognize the emotional manipulation that these videos can have on us and include that recognition in our evaluation of what is true, but we should not ride those emotional waves to the beach they end on and conclude with certainty that we have arrived at our destination. Especially not when we live in a world of deception deliberately constructed to fool us.

Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:30 pm

Quote:
Whatever message I send you comes back totally twisted

I believe you may have dyslexia in this area.

It is you who twists everything.

Quote:
Are you not discussing yourself? Isn't trying to learn what is true or false the same thing as learning which of us is right or wrong?

No, it is not. Because we have not begun discussing any real topics. You insist upon lowering the discourse.

Quote:
Then why did I start this thread to document my research into QAnon

Why do you insist upon talking about yourself?

And, as I recall this thead began when I came here and posted on the topic elsewhere. We discussed a specific thread for the posts rather than the location I placed them and you insisted this space I could use would be located in the "real or psy-op" category rather than news or politics which was my preferrence.

Quote:
you don't like the conclusions my "intellectual skills and critical thinking

I have not heard any of your conclusions about anything but me yet.

Quote:
Didn't you learn that from Atticus/Stephen, or Bill Ryan?

Yes, I did.

Quote:
When dealing with information sourced from human beings, psychological assessment is a critical component in evaluating what is true or false.

Then, it follows you should be assessing the psychology of the authors of the information not those submitting it for consideration.

Quote:
No, that is done on an ongoing basis, i.e. continually.

For once we have a concensus on something.

Quote:
Can you see the illogical statement that your faulty premise leads to? It always matters who is right or who is wrong when evaluating what is true and what is false.

Correct. For the Authors of the information, not those submitting it for consideration.

Quote:
Yes it was, but in this public conversation, you accused me of heckling you, which is a type of bullying. It appears you are wanting to paint me as a bully for pointing out why I think your beliefs are wrong. David at Inphinet pursued this same strategy in his campaign against me, as you well know. Did you find his approach especially effective?

But, the actual conversation in which I accused you of bullying was not here. Hecking is a lesser different type of rude behaviour. And, when you took the liberty of mentioning the photo incident here in this thread the reason could easily be misconstrued and I do not appreciate that. You continued to insist that your ideal would be for people to communicate as only disembodied consciousness sans emotions. intuitions, or feelings (all of the right brain processes you seem to lack). You were beating that dead horse as you beat all your usual dead horses here. I grew weary of such intense stupidity and posted a photo of my wise old countenance to annoy you (because you were annoying me so greatly) and in hopes you might give up on converting me to a droid for your convenience. I do not want your revelation to be misconstrued by any, on the off chance there happen to be any here. And, I posted this in the Double Think thread because I believe you are guilty of expecting others to be Droids while you have had your countenance as an avatar all the way back to Avalon when I first became aware of you. You will notice I do not use my countenance as an avatar.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 1:43 am
Site Admin

Wow, you continue your sociopathic game without missing a beat, Rose. I am astounded. You are disingenuous, deceptive, manipulative, overly self-conscious (afraid of how others interpret this discussion), hypocritical, dismissive, conceited, and narcissistic. Now, if you are true to form, you will accuse your opponent (me) of your own malfeasance.

Oh, wait, you've already been doing that.

I suggest you just write me off as a lost cause and stop sparring with me. Oh, wait, you've already written me off:

Rose wrote:
All I know is you are billiant enough to be of use in this phase, but you are too staunchly standing on the wrong side, listening to the wrong people from your lofty predictable perch. It is a very sad waste of intellect. You could have been a contender.

This time I will let your dyslexia stand ("billiant") rather than quietly correcting it, since you believe our communication difficulties may stem from my dyslexia, which is not a problem that I possess. This reminds me of your accusations in our prior private conversation that I suffer from Alzheimer's, which you were never able to produce any evidence for, even though I politely asked you to do so. I have to say, your style of bullying and heckling is quite polished. I have to wonder now if the stories you posted at Inphinet about your power struggles with Atticus/Stephen were also cleverly twisted. You appear to me to be at least the equal of Atticus/Stephen, and given that you vanquished him from your forum in that epic power struggle (as you described it), I would dare suggest that you were the greater deceiver/manipulator. You certainly had me fooled with your stories. Nicely done. I'm sure you would agree.

Tue Mar 08, 2022 4:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next