Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post QAnon -- real or psy-op?
Rose is trying to educate me on the QAnon phenomenon, so I thought I would create a space for this subject. I'm not very aware of what others think of the QAnon operation, since I went directly to the QAnon posts to judge it for myself when I first started investigating it a few weeks ago. It looked like a typical controlled-opposition scam by the ruling sociopaths, so I pretty much ignored it subsequently. Rose has been following it intently and feels it is genuine, so this could generate some interesting debate.

I just discovered that WikiLeaks has an opinion on QAnon:

That's very much along the same lines I arrived at on my own. Of course, I could be wrong, and so could WikiLeaks. As I told Rose, I would love to be wrong on this one.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:54 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
I love this video, posted by Rose here and reposted below. It's like when I first watched Raiders of the Lost Ark, a slick Hollywood production of good versus evil, where good manages to win by the slimmest of margins, much to our breathless delight.

Q - The Plan To Save The World (Subtitles)
(duration 13:08)

I'm rooting for the good guys to win, and the evil ones to be foiled and brought to justice. I have wanted George H. W. Bush (along with his sons) to be hanged from the neck until dead on the White House lawn for many years now. Unfortunately, I suspect he will die in his sleep a free and extremely wealthy man, having wallowed in luxury and power that most of us cannot even imagine. Still, I'm a sucker for good triumphing over evil wrapped up in an absorbing story full of unexpected twists and adventures. QAnon is giving us that, for sure.

By why the Hollywood production? Can't they just defeat the bad guys and then tell us about their exploits, instead of blabbing their plans to the whole world, including the criminals they plan to take down? Isn't that defeating the purpose?

That's the tip-off that we are being played.

When Hitler in 1941 was convinced by his intelligence services that Germany's ally Russia was staging to invade Germany in a massive betrayal long planned by the sociopath Stalin, Hitler kept his response secret from the public until after the German counter-invasion was launched. Hitler had no chance of thwarting Stalin's invasion if he advertised that he knew it was coming. This is how things work in the real world. You don't feed the public a serialized sensation story in bite-sized chunks that keeps them glued to their cell phones and computer screens like addicted junkies. Instead, you do what you have to do in the manner that best prevents your destruction and best serves your survival. Hey, you're dealing with criminal sociopaths here, and you can be sure that they will already be doing the same, especially if they are reading your public updates.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:24 am

I just saw your link in the Jewish Religion thread, Chico. Feel free to move my posts here. I will not consider those moves to be a terrible act of censorship as you accused me of when I did the same at InPHInet. Regarding your condescension: InPHInet is now a group of two researchers who post publicly and speak privately about site activities. If you enjoy demeaning me and the site by referring to it as nothing more than a social clubhouse, your slur reveals more about you than it does about me.

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:03 pm

Click for link:

Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Sometimes only lies are found in textbooks and truth is found in imperfect out of the way places.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:00 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
If you enjoy demeaning me and the site by referring to it as nothing more than a social clubhouse, your slur reveals more about you than it does about me.

It's not demeaning to simply observe the truth that socializing takes precedence over truth-seeking at Inphinet. That is what I personally experienced there, and it is also how you yourself described your vision of your forum. Please don't take it as a put-down or slur, as that is certainly not my purpose. And please don't exaggerate what I said. I never said Inphinet was "nothing more" than a social clubhouse. Even social clubhouses have value. Look at Avalon.

Your emotional investment in Inphinet is rather evident by your heated reaction. Relax, lighten up. I'm not your enemy.

My interest is in exploring your conviction that the QAnon material is legitimate, when I do not find it so. This could be a valuable discussion for others who are unsure what to believe, and it has the potential to correct a faulty viewpoint that one of us must surely have (like me, for example). Such a discussion has value, just like Inphinet has value.

Note that a discussion among like-minded people has far less value. It's like preaching to the choir. Here you and I have opposite perspectives concerning the QAnon material, which makes for better truth-seeking. Do you want to go down that road? I do.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:01 am

Click images for links:

Judicial Watch Video:

Rather than complain about what is happening now
Or, debate what happened in long ago
We have an opportunity to watch plans systematically carried out
To bring about the destruction of the old guard.
(The very Worst Sociopaths like Soros, Clinton & all their Deep State cronies)

Our responsibility is to vote correctly.
So this process may continue.
This is my belief after due consideration.
I have been watching very closely.
It is the best chance we have.

Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:21 pm
Site Admin

Parroting the official QAnon propaganda is simply not that helpful, Rose. Do you have any critical analysis, or reasonable responses to critical analysis? Let me provide you with some meat to chew on.

Rose wrote:
We have an opportunity to watch plans systematically carried out
To bring about the destruction of the old guard.

Watch? Is that what we are being told to do? In other words, watch and do nothing? Doesn't that serve the sociopathic controllers, who would like nothing more than to have a bunch of passive sheep standing around watching the line to the slaughterhouse advancing in an orderly manner?

Rose wrote:
Our responsibility is to vote correctly.
So this process may continue.

I can't believe you said that, Rose. "Vote correctly"? The system is rigged so that it doesn't matter how we vote. Voting is there just to give the sheeple the illusion of control. That's Reality 101. Shouldn't we keep those lessons in mind when analyzing the QAnon material?

Only a deranged person could believe anything any Western government says. But the Western world has a huge number of deranged people. There are plenty of them to validate the next official lie. The ignorant fools make it possible for Western governments to continue their policy of lies that are driving the world to extinction in a war with Russia and China.

Is QAnon material coming from a Western government? Are ignorant fools lapping it up?

The British government had watched the idiot Western populations fall for the official 9/11 conspiracy story in which a few Saudi Arabians, who could not fly airplanes and without the support of any intelligence agency, caused the entire security apparatus of the United States to fail utterly, and no one was held responsible for the total failure. The British government concluded that anyone who could possibly believe such an obviously false story would believe anything.

Could the QAnon theatrics be "an obviously false story" designed to keep Americans dumbed-down and passive so that the ruling sociopaths' plans meet no resistance?

Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:35 am

Quote:
Watch? Is that what we are being told to do? In other words, watch and do nothing? Doesn't that serve the sociopathic controllers, who would like nothing more than to have a bunch of passive sheep standing around watching the line to the slaughterhouse advancing in an orderly manner?

Of course not, Chico. Continue looking inwardly to your heart's ( I stretch to say you have one) content, overlooking & misunderstanding all truths that are around you. Go back to hating the Jews and their religion. I am happy to leave you in your stew to simmer.

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:13 am

Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next