Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
Has Mike King fallen for the QAnon psy-op?

Mike King wrote:
The reason why "the free world" will not stop Putin's "invasion" of the region known as "Donbass" is because Trump and the patriots, not the Globalists, are in control.

Say what?! "Trump and the patriots" out-control the Globalists? Where did that opinion come from, Mike? Where's the evidence?

As Mike King himself points out, the Donbass region has long been part of Russia. Adding Russian military support to help these independent republics would not be an invasion, again as Mike King correctly points out. And NOT stopping this naturally unfolding event, especially when western Ukraine forces criminally supported by the U.S. government is militarily attacking the Donbass region — that only happens because "Trump and the patriots, not the Globalists, are in control"?

Mike, what have you been injecting into your body? :face:

Wed Feb 23, 2022 6:55 am

(Your Rumble tab doesn't' work. Video appears covering your entire page. Had to link Rumble embed code to small image.)

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:57 pm
Site Admin

Well, that's a clever way to get a Rumble video to post, Rose. Well done.

I've noticed Rumble videos display much larger in UP forum posts than videos from other video sites. I will look into sizing them more appropriately and repost that same Rumble video here if I succeed.

March 1, 2022: Fixed it.

What is the only account on TruthSocial that Trump follows?
(duration 0:37)

Rose, could you explain the significance of Trump following only one account called "Q" on TruthSocial?

Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:09 am

If you want to know who has proven themselves to be legitimate in the scheme of things and usually has pertinenet information, I offer this:

Juan is speaking from the Presidential Suite at Trump Tower. I do not accept this just from the fact he says so. He is often obviously speaking from Mar a lago when he visits and numerous other proofs exist to prove he is a white hat insider. I do not have time to provide them now. This situation calls for everyone to do their own research. As with most people of this type there is a lot of ridiculous spam out there. It bombards searches about them. One must sift through an extreme amount of garbage to find actual current information. But, one must learn to decern what are the enemies hit pieces trying to turn an indivudual into a ridiculous consiracy theory caricature. The list goes on and on of those who pretend to be closely associated with Juan, and others, to acquire hits and accompanying revenue.

David Nino Rodriguez is a former heavyweight champion boxer and podcaster. I have wondered if Juan is grooming him as his bodyguard.

What I must ask you to understand is that this is not a traditional learning experience. This is like being an observer in a true story that could easily be the plot an extremely complex spy novel might be written about later. The occurences for the plot are all playing out in real time and there are corresponding truths to give validity to evidence. Because this information has those characteristics, it is impossible to stop and explain the ongoing events of what could be a highly complex spy novel to the person in the seat next to you without missing out on important facts yourself that would hamper your own understanding and neither of you would understand. The time for ultimate evaluation and discussion will be written in history books after the conclusion of events. Time will tell.

Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:06 am

If you are serious in your desire to learn more about Q.the Plan was determined in a Q Clearance scenario with a highly sophisticated Quantum Computer, stated to have "looking glass" predictive programming capabilites. Thus, the often used quote "Future proves Past". Both the Deep State and Q have access to this technology. On one occasion Kerry and and her guest may have provided legitimate information that in 2012 looking glass reached a wall were all possibilities lead to the same conclusion. The Deep State actors have more moves to make, but they will ultimately lose because the final outcome can no longer be altered. All they can do is delay. They can no longer prevent the final outcome. That is why you hear NCSWIC "Nothing Can Stop What is Coming".

If you are truly interested in answers, they can be found clicking to view InPHInet as pertinent events and theories transpire on a daily basis if you could accept that possibility without prejudice. Maybe you could reduce the screen down several percentages to make it more comfortable as you seem to like tiny, tiny, faint print. Are your eyes 20/20 or are you wearing serious reading glasses? After a while I completely lose focus here. But, I wear contacts for mid to long and add light reading glasses for close vision. Normally works for everything, but not here.

I seldom have time to slow down at this stage.

By the way, the concensus is tDonald Trump was asked to run by Q. It is not necessary to like him. But, he was/is their choice as the man for the job.

(Nice work on the Rumble solution)
(By the way, why is it impossibe to center content here? It seems an overly left-brained approach. You do understand both sides are equally important?)

Too overly left is not a good thing for a balanced human being. You are aware people such as Einstein avail a great deal of right brain thinking?

Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:27 am

I can't always come here and alert you, but don't miss this.
Roy Davies is a highly knowledgeable Q proponent.
You probably may know all this information all ready.
If so, maybe a good review with some new twists .

(Still couldn't get rumble to work. What goes within the brackets?)

By the way earlier, I forgot I was rushed this morning and due to unforeeen circumstances had not put in my contacts and was not using appropriate power reading glasses earlier. I am not in normal desk-like situations most of the time. It can be complex, but ultmately more comfortable. I am listening to the above now and not paying enough attention....

Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:24 am

Clip from current InPHInet Pub (PHI NEWS)
And it was time consuming an troublesome to convert to your scheme here.
You might learn some things if you open up your mind.
Or, at minimum, find those who believe as you do in some areas at InPHInet.

Rose Today at 6:28 PM - Rose: Don't know about the footage validity.

(unable to load Telegram Post relating to this Reuters story:
https://www.reuters.com/markets/europe/ ... 022-03-04/ )

norman Today at 7:14 PM - norman: if that' s really true, WTF !?

Rose Today at 7:24 PM - Rose: This is from Patel Patriot:

Rose Today at 7:26 PM - Rose: I know. Have been pondering the same thing.

Rose Today at 7:27 PM - Rose: While listening to Kash Patel on Ruthless.

Made me think of this.
And, I think we know the answer!​

Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:25 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
...the Plan was determined in a Q Clearance scenario with a highly sophisticated Quantum Computer, stated to have "looking glass" predictive programming capabilities.

Why do you believe this, Rose? Because Q said so? Where is your discernment? I remember back in the 80s when my boss told me my future as a computer programmer would end soon, as Artificial Intelligence would have computers programming themselves. It never happened. Computers only do what they are told, and most computer programmers are pretenders.

Rose wrote:
Are your eyes 20/20 or are you wearing serious reading glasses? After a while I completely lose focus here.

I already suggested to you once before to use your browser's zoom capability. For the forum, I personally like to keep it at 2X for comfortable reading.

Rose wrote:
By the way, the concensus is Donald Trump was asked to run by Q.

Since when does consensus equal truth? Consensus is manufactured in this world of deception. Why are you falling for this consensus nonsense?

Rose wrote:
(By the way, why is it impossible to center content here? ...

I don't know. That's the way this free forum software was written when I chose it 10 years ago. Since it was free and it worked, I learned to work within its limitations.

Rose wrote:
... It seems an overly left-brained approach. You do understand both sides are equally important?) Too overly left is not a good thing for a balanced human being. You are aware people such as Einstein avail a great deal of right brain thinking?

Wait, is that consensus speaking again, Rose? Don't you question any of your brain-washing? Do you really think humans know how the brain works? They don't. They just have a bunch of simple-minded ideas that they like to parrot. Are you even aware that you are parroting all this "left brain, right brain" stuff?

Are you aware that Einstein is a Jewish con-artist and plagiarist, aggrandized by the Jewish-owned media? Are you aware that the geniuses among us are only slightly removed from the retarded, mainly because human intelligence is so narrow?

Fri Mar 04, 2022 2:32 am

Quote:
Wait, is that consensus speaking again, Rose? Don't you question any of your brain-washing? Do you really think humans know how the brain works? They don't. They just have a bunch of simple-minded ideas that they like to parrot. Are you even aware that you are parroting all this "left brain, right brain" stuff?

I know for a fact from personal experience the information in that chart is valid. I could give you numerous reasons why, but you would refuse to shift your gears to understand, as usual. I say the information is true, not from belief in that chart, or who might be behind it, but from personal experience working with the stated qualities of the Right Brain which you would know nothing about. Remember your "Henny" experience? Your young daughter was more aware than you, with your exclusively left brained intellect, of what was going on in the world. She knew the future. Not,you.

"There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in you philosophy, Horatio."

As a disclaimer, I will tell you that I do not endorse everything posted on InPHInet in entirety. But, some of us recognize the process of selecting individual truths wherever they may be found, sorting out the wheat from the chaff so to speak. All I know is you are billiant enough to be of use in this phase, but you are too staunchly standing on the wrong side, listening to the wrong people from your lofty predictable perch. It is a very sad waste of intellect. You could have been a contender.

By the way, although the specific line is not quoted, nor will it be. I do not have time. If I increase the size of the screen to make your text larger the entire right side of the page is cut off. Have you ever considered a responsive design??

Sat Mar 05, 2022 2:07 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Remember your "Henny" experience? Your young daughter was more aware than you, with your exclusively left brained intellect, of what was going on in the world. She knew the future. Not, you.

Well, this is so typical of your reasoning, Rose. You know nothing about the back story, and you take everything at face value. How many times did my daughter foresee disaster, and no disaster materialized? The same thing goes for your QAnon predictions. How many times did your Q prophesies turn out to be duds? "Wait and see," you would respond. Right, wait for just one to come true, and then your beliefs are justified. But a broken clock shows the correct time twice every 24 hours. Does that mean you trust the clock?

Rose wrote:
"There are more things on heaven and earth than are dreamt of in you philosophy, Horatio."

As a disclaimer, I will tell you that I do not endorse everything posted on InPHInet in entirety. But, some of us recognize the process of selecting individual truths wherever they may be found, sorting out the wheat from the chaff so to speak. All I know is you are brilliant enough to be of use in this phase, but you are too staunchly standing on the wrong side, listening to the wrong people from your lofty predictable perch. It is a very sad waste of intellect. You could have been a contender.

You bully in the same style as Zook, Rose. It didn't work for him either, but I don't want to discourage you. Like I mentioned, his bullying was always instructive. It revealed his methods of deception and manipulation, and gave me a better understanding of the manipulator's mindset. I'm always up for learning more about that, as understanding human psychology has been my main area of interest over the past decade.

Rose wrote:
By the way, although the specific line is not quoted, nor will it be. I do not have time.

I have no idea what you are talking about here, but I do recognize the "I don't have time" excuse. You use that often when asked to provide evidence. So what "specific line" are you too busy to reference?

Rose wrote:
If I increase the size of the screen to make your text larger the entire right side of the page is cut off. Have you ever considered a responsive design??

All browsers that I am familiar with will redraw the web page to fit your zoom window, if it can be done. But it's a complicated situation, as screen resolutions and web standards have changed dramatically over the last 10 years, while the forum software I use hasn't. There was a branch point many years back where the forum software "modernized", but too many things in the forum would have been rendered inoperable for me to make the jump. The upgrade path was simply too odious, so I was left with using a perfectly functional and more-than-adequate "dinosaur". Since the forum has been shadow banned and censored into oblivion anyway, and no one ever complained before you, I didn't think I had a problem on my hands. And I still don't, because losing a lively forum has allowed me to concentrate on documenting my journey of learning, which is the important story. We all learn either from direct experience, or from the experience of others. But we live in a world of massive deception, deliberately constructed for us by the ruling sociopaths, which renders questionable our direct experience and the experience of others. So how do we learn the truth? How do we see through the deception?

One way is to share what we learned and how we learned it with others so that the "learned" material can be challenged and debated, and hopefully "cleansed" of deception. That is my hope for my posts in this forum. Either people will be able to see how I was fooled and led to false beliefs, or they will be able to see how I was not deceived and what tools aided me in that process. By documenting my journey for my own benefit, I might provide a benefit for others who can learn from my experience.

I might even provide a benefit for you, Rose. One of us is clearly wrong about Trump and the QAnon phenomenon. It's a perfect opportunity to learn the truth for one or both of us (in case we are both wrong). Why wouldn't we jump at this opportunity, if we really did want to know the truth? I want to know the truth, even if it means my entire belief system is proven wrong. Can you honestly say the same, Rose?

Oh, and I should add that there isn't an organ in our bodies that isn't all used. Left brain versus right brain is ludicrous. I use left and right legs equally, left and right lungs equally, left and right eyes equally, left and right kidneys equally, and how do you suppose I use left and right sides of my brain? Oh, you say I favor one side over the other, and almost exclusively? I would hope that I wouldn't have to correct you on such a fundamental concept, but perhaps I'm using the side of my brain where hope resides a bit too much... You need to question your brainwashing, Rose, instead of embracing it. And yes, you do have time to do it, as it should have top priority on your list of things to do.

Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next