Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
I checked over at Inphinet to see if Rose is still among the QAnon faithful, and she is! I don't think she is being rational. But then again, how many of us are? How can we be when we have been mind controlled since the day we were born? What does it take to shake us free of this mind control? Maybe not completely free, but at least aware of it to some extent? Rose appears to me to be unaware. A friend of mine likes to say, "The unaware are unaware that they are unaware." That's quite the conundrum. How is it that I became aware that I was unaware? How did David Icke become aware that he was unaware?

Hey Rose! How are you going to become aware that you are unaware?

QAnon DESTROYED By David Icke - EXPOSING Faceless Movements & Distractions!
(duration 23:58)

Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:59 am

Psychology or Politics & Current events, Chico?
Just wait...

David Icke is your proof? :giggle:

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:46 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Psychology or Politics & Current events, Chico?
Just wait...

The time for waiting is long past. QAnon is BS. It has been thoroughly exposed and identified as a social and psychological con.

Rose wrote:
David Icke is your proof? :giggle:

David Icke is one of hundreds of astute observers who recognized early on the fakery of QAnon. I was one of them as well, as this thread will confirm. You, on the other hand, are still drinking the QAnon Kool-Aid. I am saddened to see you be so thoroughly captivated by such absurd BS. I would have thought after your exploitation at the hands of Atticus and crew that you would have developed some wisdom. But no, you become a village hell-fire preacher of Q religion.

And all you can do is disdain your critics and giggle.

Physician, heal thyself.

Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:57 am
Site Admin

The quote below is from 32 Tips For Navigating A Society That Is Full Of Propaganda And Manipulation:

Quote:
23 – Understand that truth doesn’t generally move in a way that is pleasing to the ego, i.e. in a way Hollywood scripts are written to appeal to. Any narrative that points to a Hollywood ending where the bad guy gets karate kicked into lava and the hero gets the girl is manufactured. Russiagate and QAnon are both perfect examples of an egoically pleasing narrative with the promise of a Hollywood ending, either by Trump and his cohorts being dragged off in chains or by the “white hats” overcoming the Deep State and throwing all the Democrats and Never-Trumpers in prison for pedophilia. Ain’t gonna happen, folks.

I wonder if Rose ever got to this level of understanding. She was so convinced by the QAnon psy-op. It was painful to see her devotion to the illusion. I hope she will mature some day and realize the error of her ways. Reading the 32 tips would probably help.

Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:45 am
Site Admin

This is because there is no actual, tangible factual basis for the belief system which has sprouted up around QAnon. It begins, just like any other religion, as a premise of faith, and then the adherents to that faith pool their intellectual resources into the task of finding reasons to legitimize that premise. They begin with the premise that Trump is a good and noble savior who is uprooting the source of all of America’s problems with strategic maneuvers which are so brilliant that they look like the exact opposite of what they are, then they let confirmation bias and other cognitive biases do the rest of the work for them.

I have much respect for Caitlin Johnstone, as her analyses are quite accurate and fully cognizant of the mind control to which we are all exposed. She reminds me of James Corbett, who also gets it right most of the time. So when Caitlin says QAnon is BS, which she then backs up with convincing evidence, I feel the need to post her arguments in this thread. After all, there are very deluded people out there who have fallen hard for the QAnon psy-op and falsely believe Trump is a white-hat taking down the Deep State. Trump is actually a sloppy sociopath in league with more highly skilled sociopaths (his controllers) who are dismantling our nation while making a mockery of American intellectual abilities and discernment. In their eyes, we are a nation of idiots, which we confirm for them on a regular basis, due to a majority of us following where they lead us.

Propaganda is how they play us, and QAnon is just another propaganda program (kind of like a game show) that far too many of us fall for.

Tim wrote:
All that it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing. This is what the Qanon postings are trying to achieve. The good men (and women) of this country are doing nothing while the deep state and shadow government traitors remain free and their machinations for the destruction of the Republic remain in motion.

They are trying to keep the patriot frogs in the hot water just a little longer with the Qanon deception, until it can be brought to a boil, killing them forever.

Exactly. It's just a distraction, like a game show, to keep people focused on nonsense, instead of what really matters.

Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:09 am
Site Admin

I just had a look at Inphinet, and I was quite shocked. The transformation, or rather trance-formation, is unbelievable. Rose, the administrator, has not only drunk the Koolaid, but she is drunk on it. She is apparently addicted to mainstream media propaganda. She apparently thinks there is reality to be found there.

I wanted to say something on the site to shake them out of their stupor, but I realized the situation is FUBAR. In other words, there is nothing to be done that can help the afflicted.

What a sad experience.

The emotional impact was similar, though much more subdued, to the reaction I had to the following video:

LIBYA. NATO protects you , NATO Crimes In Libya.flv
(duration 9:10)

With this video, I actually yelled out in shock and hurt at seeing the little girl's leg with the chunk of leg missing above the ankle. It is easy to realize how the people of Libya can hate the Americans who arrange for such evil to occur in their homeland. I hate those Americans too, and the Israelis behind them. The Jewish sociopaths would call this a hate crime. I call it appropriate and justified hate. I hate what they did to those children. And I hate them for doing it.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 6:23 am
Site Admin

Every single time Trump does something evil I get drooling QAnon cultists telling me to calm down and trust the plan. Every single time, without a single, solitary exception. And his actions get more and more depraved. This is what a propaganda construct looks like.

QAnon cultists are the dumbest. Caitlin Johnstone is at the other extreme.

Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:26 am
Site Admin

Four months later, and Caitlin Johnstone is still seeing the same thing:

Quote:
If we want real change, it cannot and will not come from either of the two mainstream political factions whose primary job is preventing real change. It’s going to have to come from the people; we’re going to have to find a way to punch through the propaganda brainwashing, wake up to reality, and use the power of our numbers to force the changes which will benefit us past all the oligarchic safeguards that have been placed in front of us to prevent us from doing so.

This is a lot less pleasant than believing some magical hero in a white hat is going to ride in and do all our work for us and all we need to do is relax and “trust the plan”. It’s a lot less comfortable than expunging the fake two-party worldview from our minds which vast fortunes and years of conditioning have gone into manufacturing. But it is reality.

QAnon folks do not occupy the realm of reality, unfortunately. They recognize things are wrong, but they believe the "white hats" are working for the best interests of the little people and are taking care of the problem.

That, of course, is totally wrong.

They also believe Donald Trump is the head "white hat" who is a genius and has planned everything out to "drain the swamp".

That, of course, is totally wrong too.

But you will all see, just you wait! Just wait! Wait for it... Wait... Keep waiting... Wait some more... Never stop waiting. You see, that's the whole point of the operation. People who are waiting pose no problem to the controlling sociopaths. Waiters are slaves.

Sat May 16, 2020 1:52 am
Site Admin

“I am an independent-minded critical thinker,” said the person who was convinced by an 8chan anon that the world is being rescued by the president of the United States.

Yeah, that's the personification of the QAnon faithful in one sentence.

My QAnon-faithful friend asked me to watch the video below. I did, all the way through, taking notes in the beginning, but giving up only a few minutes into the video when it was clear I would never finish it if I pointed out all that was wrong with it.

Q: Why isn't this stuff censored by YouTube?

A: Because it poses no threat to the ruling sociopaths. In fact, it helps them accomplish their goals by making believers passive.

STORM (Are We Awake Yet?)
(duration 17:56)

Sun May 17, 2020 5:23 am
Site Admin

Quote:
There are people who believe every word “Q” says. The highest value for most contemporary Americans is to feel good – and Q makes them feel good – and allows them to ignore the contradictions between Trump’s words and his actions: It’s all part of The Plan, you see. -- source

I thought of you when I read this, Rose. Q makes you feel good. Q helps you have hope. Q gives meaning to things you don't understand. I wish you could snap out of it. I have another friend in the same boat as you, only she believes in the COVID-19 psy-op. No amount of reason will convince her that the pandemic is a psy-op. Because she is a retired medical worker, she thinks she "knows". It is painful to watch the "wise" falling for the usual tricks.

Wed May 27, 2020 5:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 12  Next