Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?

Notice any parallels here, Chico...

Don't bother checking into it, because your biases prevent that.
Wait until someone, not me, comes along to do your research for you.
You have much more important hysterical historicals to display.
The present isn't history yet, so it can't be very important.
Or, do we need additional historical interpretations to compare first?
You do realize you are swallowing the MSM line this time?

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:27 am

Guess you're right about the categorization.
You are certainly a case in need of study.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:37 am
Site Admin

Kennedy was real opposition, which is why they blew his brains out, literally, in broad daylight and in public. QAnon is controlled opposition, meaning it is fake and not really opposition at all, but a psy-op designed to fool the people into placing their hopes in the totally controlled puppet "elected" in 2016, meaning sociopath Donald Trump.

At 0:20 in your latest QAnon video, our savior says this:

Quote:
In 2016, patriots in the U.S. military took back power legitimately with the election of Donald Trump.

Oh, really...

How can you believe this idiotic claim, Rose? "Patriots in the U.S. military" had little to nothing to do with Trump being elected, any more than non-patriots outside the U.S. military.

Rose wrote:
The present isn't history yet, so it can't be very important.

The present is an on-going deception. It is much harder to uncover the truth of the deception when you are "in the moment" and living the deception. That is why studying the history of 9/11, Hitler, or the Holocaust™ is so much more useful. You can dissect the truth from the propaganda and learn the methods that are used to deceive us right now, "in the moment".

By the way, your condescending reverse psychology ("Don't bother checking into it, because your biases prevent that.") is completely unnecessary. I always look at the material you post, just like I always look at the material Zook posts, just like I always look at the material I post.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:12 am
Site Admin

I've got to share some of the comments to the QAnon video you just posted, Rose. They really illustrate the level of discernment that is typical of the QAnon followers.

Michelle Katz wrote:
Can USA and the world boycott Hollywood, the media and their main sponsors? Why not? Please guide us
Yza Mar wrote:
That's so very mesmerizing video. That's right together we stand divide we fall. Do what right rebuked what is evil. God bless everyone who hear this.
Mimi S. wrote:
Good News! They got HAARP WORKING and the STORM is going to Mexico and the INVASION! Win-Win.
Anne Day wrote:
Here in Canada we are listening. Lead the way for all of us.
Jeff B. wrote:
You are controlled and manipulated to the point to where you don't even trust your God given senses....research flat earth.
JB McGregor wrote:
God is in control and our great President has been chosen by Him to lead this charge worldwide. President Trump is under His protection and is listening to Him as to what our great country needs.
Kendall Falk wrote:
We are the volunteers who came here to this earth to be a part of this shift and to help you. I am from many star systems but my most prominent one being the Pleiades. I am with you and together we will prevail.

I saw only one comment that gave me a glimmer of hope in the human race:

HRGM333 wrote:
There is something wrong here. We were told to trust the plan and a week before his last post he wrote about seeing Pain, Arrests, Boom, Red October, and making history. Then October 9th his last post states we need to be critical thinkers, with [Slow] in the kill box. Moreover, Trump throws an executive order to release Fisa docs and text messages yet it just so happens that this info according to the DOJ policy cannot be released 45-days prior to the election, how convenient is all that. Seriously I want to trust the plan like any good Patriot and certainly walk with all of you folks wwg1wga however when I put my critical thinking hat on, I see holes in a plan and or a bait and switch here.

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:48 am
Site Admin

It is easy to be fooled when the vast majority of the population are Followers. Indeed, being fooled is the foundation for the success of the ruling sociopaths for over two millennia.

They tell us official-sounding lies, and we believe them.

Exposed - Creator of QAnon Speaks for the First Time
(duration 10:02)

How will Rose react to the information in the video? Will she admit she was fooled, or will she claim the video is fake news?

No one likes to admit being fooled, except maybe me. I find being fooled is one of the best ways to learn about human psychology.

Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:00 am
Site Admin

Max Igan has an opinion on QAnon, Rose, that you should consider.

How The Matrix Controls You
(duration 54:27)

I would be interested to hear how you discount or dismiss Igan's point of view, Rose.

Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:33 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
An anonymous user claiming to be a high-level government informant and calling himself "Q," after the highest level of security clearance at the Energy Department, began leaving cryptic messages he called "crumbs." These were supposed to be hints about a wide-scale government operation known as "The Storm" to take down government corruption and the New World Order, with Trump at the center. While the messages often had specific dates, many aspects of them were purposefully vague, allowing believers in "QAnon" to use their imagination and fill in gaps. -- source

But QAnon was a hoax because of "the ongoing failure of Q's predictions to come true".

Rose was so sure salvation was coming and hundreds of sealed FISA indictments would put the bad guys away for good. I thought it was a psy-op, which is not too far off the mark, and Rose was not too pleased that I wouldn't drink the Kool-Aid that she found so refreshing.

Here's hoping Rose won't be so gullible next time. Here's hoping that none of us will.

The Pied Piper probably used this motto as well...

Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:59 am
Site Admin

The most effective method for the establishment to sabotage a rebellion is to place one of their own puppets into a leadership position in that rebellion. This exploits the movement’s subconscious appetite for top down leadership. It neutralizes activists by tricking them into waiting for orders from on high instead of acting on their own individually. It makes a movement lazy and impotent.

Can you recognize that the QAnon operation was a variation on this theme? "Wait and see" was the common refrain from Q followers. "Wait and see." This kept the Q followers from "acting on their own individually".

Q followers were thus passive, or inactive.

It is unfortunate though how many otherwise very intelligent people within the liberty movement have bought into Trump as a hero on a white horse.

Like Rose. It wouldn't surprise me that she is still waiting for Trump to "drain the swamp" with hundreds of FISA indictments. But there is no need to wait. There is only the need to recognize sociopaths and their classic behaviors ( 1 2 ).

Just thought I would check to see if Rose is still mind controlled by the QAnon "drops". Yep, she is! 10 posts today in her Qanon Drops thread! Rose, my dear, please, heal thyself!

Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:42 am
Site Admin

Quote:
My hope in having produced this rather lengthy series of articles on the Q Phenomenon is to "red pill" the Red Pillers, as it were. A significantly large group of people in the US have been completely and alarmingly duped by a faceless, nameless self-admitted psy-op called Q, and in so doing they have been commanded (literally) to "do the research," yet not a single one of them has done so.

Instead of thinking critically and being wary, the Qvians have allowed themselves, admittedly out of desperation, to be lulled into a mind-game of staggering proportions that ultimately has them giddy with excitement over the prospect of martial law and military tribunals, without a single one of the Apostles or Acolytes doing REAL research and coming to a full understanding of what they are cheering for. -- source

It would seem their devotion is an addiction that they cannot shake off.

Quote:
As a psy-op, Q has been wildly successful. Not only has it neutralized a large portion of the vocal and active body politic, but it has successfully gotten them to welcome the destruction of the United States. -- source

The Q faithful have been duped, and they are feeling too much smug comfort to face reality. They believe. They know their cause is right. They keep the faith. They love the certainty of their conviction. They love their savior Q.

Humans are a strange bunch. I am inclined to believe Lloyd Pye's theory that man was genetically engineered to be a slave race — smart enough to do the job, but dumb enough to obey the master's orders. Psy-ops like the QAnon scam tend to support that idea.

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:24 am
Site Admin

The Q faithful cannot listen to reason. They are mind controlled, brainwashed, programmed, addicted, under the influence — choose your descriptor.

Quote:
For their part, the Apostles and Acolytes wave off the failures with a kind of "the Lord works in mysterious ways" dismissal. "Future proves past," they always say.

Interestingly, none of this seems to dissuade the Qvians in the least. They easily switch from one focus to another, based on whatever issue the Trump/Q team command, without even so much as a wave back to the dying memes. They are consumed with "confirmation bias" and refuse to acknowledge past failures and re-directions, instead focusing laser-like on the latest Q Theory. -- source

The Q phenomenon is a study in human psychology. It harkens back to the human tendency to parrot information for the easy social reward. Humans are social animals, and social reward can easily take precedence over truth or reality. The Asch experiment is the classic example.

Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next