Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
Rose wrote:
Ok. This event took place two days ago. It is a new Juan O' Savin video. He is taking a break walking through the Mar a Lago Palm Beach Oceanfront Collector Car show.

You would think he was walking on water given the emphasis you place on his little pep talk, Rose. What makes you think anything he says has any relevance at all? You think he has his fingers on the pulse of the mythical "white hats" who are going to deliver Trump back to the presidency where he will graciously save all of our souls?

I think this Juan O'Savin fellow just wants to mold himself in Trump's image. He's just a wannabe Trump. What an aspiring goal, don't you think? To be as good a con-artist as Donald Trump? What self-worshipping sociopath wouldn't want that?

Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:15 am
Site Admin

That includes the millions of mind-controlled followers of Donald Trump, who has repeatedly urged people to get the jabs, even as the abundant, scientific evidence of their mortal peril continues to mount. Watch the video. The Trump psy-op is full of it. He's nothing but a corrupt, stupid, compromised shill.

TRUMP STILL PUSHING THE KILL SHOT

Trump is in on it. He's a charlatan, fraud, fake, con man, a pied piper to credulous, gullible fools, a Satanic, demonic, pompous, bloviating liar from New York City. And yet people follow after him by the millions, as if he will lead them to the Promised Land.

How does Rose process this astute observation? How does she continue to stand behind the "genius" of Trump? Richard Sauder doesn't always get things right, but his batting average is pretty darn good. His assessment of Trump is similar to mine. I call Trump a sociopath. Richard calls him the same thing in a more detailed way — "a charlatan, fraud, fake, con man, a pied piper to credulous, gullible fools, a Satanic, demonic, pompous, bloviating liar". Yes, that's indeed a sociopath. I even learned a new word that describes sociopaths, i.e. "bloviating". Nice work, Richard! But will any of this get through Rose's thick skull?

My money on that bet would be "No", because Rose is being led to the Promised Land, and she's not interested in any detours. "Trust the plan." "Wait and see." No thanks. I can already see.

Thu Mar 31, 2022 7:57 am
Site Admin

Quote:
"QAnon is bogus; it's bullshit. 'Q' is a military op. I don't know what the fuck 'QAnon' is, it's a twisted delusion that these people have. But they're really really obsessed with it." -- Clif High at 26:31 in the video below

Tell me about it...

Rose has given me homework involving Clif High's view of QAnon, as she thinks Clif High is on-board with the QAnon religion and that I will respect Clif High's perspective. I thought I should point out how wrong she is about Clif High. Rose likes to interpret things through her own rose-colored glasses. This is no good, Rose. You should question everything (including your own beliefs), and at the same time dismiss nothing (including the beliefs of others). Remove those rose-colored glasses and examine the true colors of the world.

Hello Humans: Latest update from Clif High (Secrets are being revealed)
(duration 37:07)

Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:25 am
Site Admin

There is no calvary coming to save us. The QAnon faithful believe there is, but they are delusional. The delusion serves to paralyze them into inactivity. How many times has Rose at Inphinet told me, "Wait and see"? Year after year I check to see how well that is working out for the QAnon believers, and year after year I see that their predictions are worthless. At what point is their "wait and see" bad advice?

I think that point was reached years ago. But the QAnon faithful will never question their faith.

Quote:
On the evening of June 24, 2022, “Q,” the anonymous figure whose online posts sparked the widespread QAnon conspiracy movement, re-emerged after more than 18 months of silence.

“Shall we play a game once more?” read the first post marking Q’s return on 8kun’s /qresearch/ board. -- source

The Jewish ADL is bringing us this news? Makes you wonder if QAnon was a Mossad psy-op right from the beginning.

Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:27 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Alex Jones recently issued an ultimatum to Donald Trump to come forward and admit that he was “fooled” by those who helped him develop and roll out the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

In a recent broadcast by Alex Jones on Infowars.com, Alex Jones revealed what Trump’s answer to him was, basically saying that Trump was not backing down from his position on the COVID vaccines, but was proud of his accomplishments, and took full credit for them. -- source

And the QAnon faithful think Trump is secretly a white hat. Doesn't this make it obvious that Trump is fooling them all, that he was never a white hat, but is a cooperating sociopath just playing a game?

Well, it's been obvious to me since I first saw Trump berating contestants on "The Apprentice".

Wed Sep 07, 2022 1:38 am
Site Admin

This one is for Rose and her Inphinet fools and con-artists. After all these years, she is still completely drugged and intoxicated with Donald J. Trump, a classic sociopath. Or does she secretly know exactly what she is doing and is actually partnering with every sociopath she finds useful, like Bill Ryan, Stephen/Atticus, the Group of 18, Shezbeth, Shadowself, David, and most famously, Trump? Is Rose a total fool, or a clever deceiver and manipulator?

Is Donald J. Trump Controlled Opposition?
(duration 7:58)

James Corbett and G. Edward Griffen, highly respected researchers in my book, both see how the American public is played like a fiddle using the strategy of controlled opposition. G. Edward Griffen explains this beautifully in the video above. Is Trump controlled opposition? Absolutely. The QAnon faithful have shown themselves to be total suckers for this con-game. After all these years, they are still trying to explain and rationalize how it is that they've been so wrong, still relying on their "wait and see how we are right" idiocy.

QAnon believers, you are as stupid as the ruling sociopaths know you to be. You are the reason the ruling sociopaths rule over us all so successfully. You are all fools. If only you had genuinely asked the question that is the title of this thread...

Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:09 pm
Site Admin

Mike King wrote:
Donald Trump -- who also speaks in code -- was NOT exaggerating when he talked about "saving the world" from an "invisible enemy" and "saving 100 million lives." Actually, his tireless peacemaking and early Covid-lockdown-busting may have saved BILLIONS of lives.

Trump speaks in code because he is a sociopath. All the sociopaths at the top speak in code. I call it double-speak. They say things the public understands one way, while the sociopaths know that they are cleverly saying just the opposite. Their intent is to mislead the public. Remember, deception and manipulation is what they do, and they do it all the time. It's all they know how to do.

So Mike King thinks Trump is a white hat (a good guy). UncleZook thinks that too. I left Zook a friendly comment on that audio post, but he quickly deleted it. I pointed Zook to Rose at Inphinet.net, as they seem to share the same like-mindedness concerning super-hero Trump, but Zook doesn't really want company (or competition). Poor Zook, I feel sorry for him. His discernment is so faulty. Mike King usually has good discernment, especially regarding all the lies of WW2. But concerning Trump? How does that happen? What made Mike King admire Trump? Yes, it's true that compared to Hillary, Trump is the lesser of two evils, but we are still talking two evils here. Being slightly better than Hillary is no grounds for declaring Trump a white hat. He is not one, of that I am sure. Sociopaths are never white hats, though they often present themselves as one.

Tue Mar 21, 2023 7:37 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Millions of others will be crestfallen, and perhaps finally realize how pointless their trust in the “plan” was. The remaining QAnon loyalists will probably still be insisting Trump is playing 8 million degree chess. Two more weeks. -- source

Oh yeah, that's what the QAnon loyalists do, for sure. Donald Jeffries called that one right!

Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12