Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
I am surprised you are exactly buying the false narrative the Deep State Media is dishing out, Chico.
It is you who are siding with the sheep.
This smear campaign has been one of their favorite pet projects.
(Out of great necessity.)

I know you may recoil at the mention of God in Lin Wood's words in the video below.
I happen to believe in a universe in which "God" exists.
I do not believe in dogmas. Q is not a dogma.
My beliefs are based upon verifiable evidence.
And patience is a virtue.

You and Stephen are in agreement on this issue by the way...
You will both be proven wrong.
Maybe never admitted by the mainstream.
(That is not one of my requirements.)
But, by events.

Melania often wears a "flag" for the day...
Another rather high quality Qanon...

Last edited by Rose on Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:58 pm

Link to Rumble Video...

Sat Jun 12, 2021 1:02 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I am surprised you are exactly buying the false narrative the Deep State Media is dishing out, Chico.

Yeah, I'm surprised too! I'm usually exposing false narratives, not buying them. I don't even listen to the "Deep State Media", and I doubt I would parrot it with faithful conviction as being true even if I heard it by accident third-hand.

So can you give me a concrete example of me "buying the false narrative the Deep State Media is dishing out"? That could make for an interesting thread, don't you think?

Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:01 pm

Quote:
Yeah, I'm surprised too! I'm usually exposing false narratives, not buying them. I don't even listen to the "Deep State Media", and I doubt I would parrot it with faithful conviction as being true even if I heard it by accident third-hand.

So can you give me a concrete example of me "buying the false narrative the Deep State Media is dishing out"? That could make for an interesting thread, don't you think?

I do keep tabs on the "Deep State Media" as a "Know Thy Enemy" activity.
But, I have not had time lately and I already know what they will say before they say it.

I could give concrete examples if I had time to focus there..
But, too much is happening in the, as Gen Flynn refers to...
"Army of Digital Warriors" news areas.

I have only had time to scan, but you appear to have many threads in my areas of interest.
When time permits, I will catch up on what you have to say about BitCoin and financial matters, for one.
I believe you and Trump are in agreement on that subject if my scan is correct...
He stated in a recent interview he believed it to ultimately be a scam, and he would have more info than most.

Wayne Root interview with Trump:
https://rumble.com/embed/vf50y9/?pub=b3bf5

This is latest from AZ Election audit...

Continue here: https://inphinet.net/threads/election-a ... eport.965/
CodeMonkey created and ran the 8Chan site for Q when posts happened in the past.
I never liked the 8chan ambiance, finding it uncomfortable and full os spam.
(Most of the mirror sites have been taken down now too.)
Q being falsely deemed a terrorist organization :lol: by the FBI can prompt many choose to protect themselves.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:01 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I know you may recoil at the mention of God in Lin Wood's words in the video below.

You don't know me very well, but I know myself. I am sucked into that video just like a true believer. However, I know it's an emotional response elicited because I agree with the principles and philosophies behind Lin Wood's message. But I also know that agreeing with the principles and philosophies does not equate the Q belief system with truth, just like belief in God does not equate to truth.

Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:03 am

As difficult as our interactions are, I don't want you to get left behind, Chico.

From John F Kennedy Jr. post: (It may actually be true. If Mcaffe and Epsteins deaths were faked, the witness protection story could be real.)
"Penance is coming.
Regardless of what you think, you are not yet awake.
You do not know how deep this goes. If you knew, you could not sleep. Many of you could never go on.
You need each other. You need every ONE of you. Learn to play nice with each other or be left behind.
If one stumbles, pick them up. If one asks a question, give them the answer.
That is how we grow.
If you turn ONE away, you’ve hurt the plan. If you hurt the plan, you’ll be left behind.
We are watching. We see it all.
There are no secrets.
You would never believe the files kept on everyone of you, for that matter, you’d never believe WHERE they are kept."

I ask you to go over and read what I have posted in the pub and give it consideration.
Especially the links from the John F Kennedy Jr Telegram Account

I believe it is the real news you won't get anywhere else.
The situation is stranger than you may think.
You could just observe as if it is a free lottery ticket for even a slight chance of possible enlightenment?

David Clements has been meeting with Trump, Flynn, Wood, and Lindell.
I would not be surprised if he were to wind up in the new cabinet.
When asked how he felt about meeting Trump, he replied, "He personifies the Art of War"

About the Afganistan Situation...
Watch this interview, (know it is Fox, but hold your nose if you have to.)
Clements is right. Trump is the man for this job and he will be back in the WH very soon.

It is not necessary for information to be presented in a stodgy old way for it to be truth.
This is an information war and times have changed.

Anytime you want to drop a line again feel free.
I have no ill will towards you.

The videos aren't working.
View here as first two today.
https://inphinet.net/

Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:52 pm
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
From John F Kennedy Jr. post: (It may actually be true. If Mcaffe and Epsteins deaths were faked, the witness protection story could be real.)

You are making a basic mistake here by lumping these three deaths together as "fake", Rose.

Jeffery Epstein faithfully served the ruling sociopaths, so his death was likely faked to pull him out of circulation and reward him for his service. It would send a very bad message to other Mossad agents if his death was real, but a very good message if it were faked.

John McAfee did not serve the ruling sociopaths and was getting into a heap of orchestrated trouble for his independence. His death was likely real, as it served the interests of the ruling sociopaths.

John F Kennedy Jr. was also too independent to serve the ruling sociopaths, and he knew they were behind the assassinations of his father and his uncle. His death would be another clear message concerning the power that the ruling sociopaths actually possess. They would also get enormous "duping delight" out of the deaths of that triad (JFK, RFK, and JFK Jr.), and it would stoke their enormous egos.

You would do better to look at all the deception from the point of view of its authors. Then you can better discern what is true and what is not true. By focusing on all the "limited hangout" propaganda that the ruling sociopaths distribute to keep us distracted, you will likely never understand what is really going on. I hope you know what a limited hangout psy-op is. Search the forum for that term if you don't. QAnon is a limited hangout psy-op.

Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:19 am

Surely I am always wrong.
Not, surprised.

Listen to a member of Q for wisdom and enlightenment on what is happening.
Or, alternatively, continue proving whether a bird can carry coconut shells.

Four Part General Flynn Interview:

Sat Aug 21, 2021 12:05 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
Surely I am always wrong. Not, surprised.

That's what you took away from my post, Rose? That I think you are "always wrong"?

I am clearly unable to communicate with you. I am clearly not up to the task of helping you learn anything. Why is that? Do I communicate poorly? Am I worthless as a teacher? Or could the problem lie on your end?

So you think all three deaths were faked? So you think Epstein, McAfee, and JFK Jr. are all alive? Do we have to "wait and see", or can you provide some reasonable explanations to support your beliefs? Look at my reasonable explanations that I offered you. Do they make sense? If they don't, please tell us all why.

Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The studies provide the first empirical evidence of who invented the toxic QAnon myth, and the scientists who conducted the studies said they hoped that unmasking the creators might weaken its hold over QAnon followers. Some polls indicate that millions of people still believe that Q is a top military insider whose messages have revealed that former President Trump will save the world from a cabal of “deep state” Democratic pedophiles.

The two analyses — one by Claude-Alain Roten and Lionel Pousaz of OrphAnalytics, a Swiss start-up; the other by the French computational linguists Florian Cafiero and Jean-Baptiste Camps — built on long-established forms of forensic linguistics that can detect telltale variations, revealing the same hand in two texts.

Instead of relying on expert opinion, the computer scientists used a mathematical approach known as stylometry. Practitioners say they have replaced the art of the older studies with a new form of science, yielding results that are measurable, consistent and replicable.

Q has now gone silent, without posting a message since December 2020. -- source

The QAnon story was not "toxic". It was apathetic. It was designed to make patriots sit on their hands and take no action while their nation was subverted. They were told to simply wait patiently and "trust the plan". The message from Q was that everything was being taken care of, so all the patriots had to do was "wait and see".

Cui bono?

The sociopaths subverting the nation benefited, obviously.

I also have to ask "cui bono" regarding the quoted article. It seems to have an agenda too. Why throw sophisticated "new" science at identifying who the fakers were? Is it to keep the real perpetrators hidden? This is, after all, the typical modus operandi of the CIA and the Mossad. They always have at least one patsy prepared who can take the blame, and they are not above creating more patsies if they feel the need.

Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next