Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
QAnon -- real or psy-op? 
Site Admin

Post Re: QAnon -- real or psy-op?
I had a very clear powerful dream last night that JFK Jr. is alive and I was talking with him and Trump all night long!

Whereas I don’t expect people to believe my dream there is ample evidence out there that JFK JR. is alive coming from the white hats and others. Do your own research and verify this. It will be clear sometime in July according to “Q”. JFK Jr. is Q…with a little help from his friends.

Kerry Cassidy's dream world is where JFK Jr is "Q". And there is "ample evidence out there that JFK JR. is alive". Would this evidence be the dreams other people have had? I haven't run into any evidence that JFK Jr is alive. In fact, the only evidence I have for JFK Jr even existing or having died in a plane crash comes from the mainstream media, and I've learned since 9/11 that they can't be trusted at all. So has reality always been a dream world for us all?

Kerry has long talks with Trump and JFK Jr "in her dreams". That phrase, "in your dreams", used to be a clever derogatory remark meaning you're imagining things. Now it's evidence that Q is going to save us. Times certainly do change.

Sat May 30, 2020 4:34 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
While many have speculated about who is behind Q and how it came to exist, thanks to Posobiec’s extensive research and the confession of a co-creator who goes by the pseudonym “Microchip,” we now know, with a high degree of certainty, the real origin story of QAnon. -- source

Yes, but who will believe it? Not the Q faithful, that's for sure.

Quote:
Q believers flatly reject all evidence that Q is a fraud, only a sliver of which is provided in this article. -- source

It's a belief system, just like religion. Remember Bitcoin and the mysterious creator Satoshi Nakamoto? Yep, another scam/religion that created a faithful following and now has a worldwide community devoted to the digital fiat currency. The Q phenomenon is very similar. Humans want to believe in something, whether it is a loving all-powerful father in Heaven, a safe and secure money made of computer code, or a prophet who speaks in riddles that suggest Trump will indeed "drain the swamp" if you just wait and see.

Sun May 31, 2020 7:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
But QAnon's affection for Trump and visibility at his events are raising the theory's profile — and the QAnon movement is evolving in a curious way: It's spawning a new religion, maybe even the first of new breed of religious organization in America. -- source

Yes, it has always been a religion, because it is based on faith, the faith that their ideas are true.

But like many religions, it is a psy-op for obtaining greater power and control over the people.

Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:54 am
Site Admin

Yahoo News wrote:
“I just became obsessed with figuring out that it was rigged and putting pieces together that it was,” Justin, who asked to be identified only by his first name, told Yahoo News. “I wanted to say that I was on to this before everyone, when everyone else blindly believed the lies of the media.”

As Tuesday night spilled into Wednesday, Justin said, he called off work and he spent the rest of the week “on Twitter trying to convince myself of this election fraud stuff.”

Millions of others were doing the same thing, and some of them undoubtedly still are. How it will end for them is unclear: disillusionment, resignation, anger are all possible outcomes. A worst case would be further radicalization, leading to violence.

But Justin’s failed search for evidence of fraud in the election had a very different effect. It was the key that allowed him to escape his years-long obsession with QAnon, the conspiracy theory that holds millions of people around the world in its cultlike grip.

Yahoo News is clearly putting out the propaganda big-time in order to convince the public that no election fraud can be found (using QAnon as a convenient punching bag). The amount of evidence for election fraud is overwhelming, yet here is MSM newcomer Yahoo News telling us poor little Justin can't find any, despite determined searching.

BS.

I've been documenting some of the evidence starting here. And it wasn't hard to find.

Yahoo News wrote:
After all, QAnon is rooted in the baseless belief, seeded on the internet fringes by an anonymous figure known as “Q,” that Trump has been secretly working to dismantle an alleged satanic cabal of child-eating pedophiles including prominent Democrats like Hillary Clinton, high-ranking government officials and other members of the “global elite,” code on the far right for “Jews.” And though the movement has since evolved to encompass various other beliefs including opposition to vaccines, COVID-19 skepticism and concerns about human trafficking, its central premise remained an apocalyptic faith in the imminence of “the Storm,” a day of reckoning in which Trump’s righteous followers would round up this nonexistent cabal for trial and execution.

So this is Yahoo News' attempt to discredit election fraud by connecting it to Q believers who are unable to find any evidence of election fraud, but they can find lots of evidence that Trump is a genuine white hat who is going to "drain the swamp" (which never happened). Does that reasoning even work? Hey, it doesn't have to, because it is propaganda!

There is evidence that Trump's total failure to drain the swamp is precisely why election fraud is so pervasive in the 2020 presidential election.

Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:33 am
Site Admin

Fox News wrote:
Twitter on Monday said they have suspended more than 70,000 accounts since Friday that were engaged in sharing "harmful QAnon-associated content," which they say were dedicated to "the propagation of this conspiracy theory" across the platform.

Censorship is wrong. Twitter is guilty of suppressing free speech. The propagation of any theory, conspiratorial or not, is protected free speech. It is an unalienable right of all human beings. Twitter can say they don't agree with it, that they think it is a "baseless claim", and they can even counter it with their own conspiracy theory. But they can't censor it. They may claim they are a private business and can do whatever they want on their platform, but this too is wrong. They cannot break the law, and the Constitution, including the First Amendment, is the supreme law of the land. Since when can private businesses say they are exempt from the law?

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:39 am
Site Admin

...there is ample evidence out there that JFK JR. is alive coming from the white hats and others. Do your own research and verify this. It will be clear sometime in July according to “Q”. JFK Jr. is Q…with a little help from his friends.

July came and went six months ago, and it is not clear that JFK Jr. is alive.

Yet another Q prediction bites the dust. Really, I should only report on Q predictions that clearly come true. But I have yet to encounter one.

Rose (or anyone else so inclined), can you provide us with a list of Q predictions, marking the ones that did come indisputably true?

Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:49 am
Site Admin

'Q-Anon' Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As 'Operation Trust'

QAnon is a controlled-opposition psy-op. I've been showing the evidence for that claim ever since I started looking into QAnon at the urging of Rose, which initiated my creation of this forum thread. Now we can see this kind of deception was used by the Jews who took over Russia with the "Russian" revolution of 1917. It was actually the Jewish take-over of Russia by ultra-conniving subterfuge and deception in the first quarter of the 20th century. Organized sociopaths (Jews) were behind it, and they called it, quite appropriately, "Operation Trust". Isn't that what Q is always pushing with the repetitive "Trust the plan" mantra?

Jews made up over 80% of the ruling government in Russia after the revolution. How is that possible when Jews made up a tiny percentage (4%) of the Russian population? It's possible because the whole take-over was a Jewish conspiracy. And guess who is making up the majority of the ruling government in the United States right now, as we are being dismantled and destroyed by deception and manipulation? Sociopaths, many of whom are Jewish, Jewish-controlled, or Israeli-controlled. You see, history does repeat, because sociopaths are always driving the bus.

Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:31 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
We also know from a great deal of psychological and sociological evidence that the failure of these predictions to materialize will not stop Q believers from following Q. The failure of messianic or apocalyptic prophecies has never stopped cult followers from continuing to believe in the cult. If anything, they are more emboldened afterward. The fact is people are losing their minds over Q, who has no name and no source for his or her claims. People believe anything, as long as it is on the internet, no proof required. -- source

I thought of Rose as I read this, because I made a similar observation just recently, which Rose totally ignored:

I also note that all of your Q predictions in the past have failed to manifest. There hasn't been a single "See, I told you so!" from you to me.

Rose pretty much ignores all my critiques of the QAnon operation:

Rose wrote:
With due respect, you three previous posts deserve no response. Your bias are vast and deep. You sound just like one of the sheep.

My three posts deserve no response! Then why communicate? I sound just like one of the sheep! Then why aren't all the other sheep censored into oblivion, as I have been? Maybe because I don't sound like one of the sheep at all?

But the point of the opening comment is correct, that all the Q predictions have failed to materialize, despite the enthusiastic assurances that Rose and other QAnon faithful offered over the years ("Just wait and see!" said Rose so many times).

I'm reminded of the classic story, The Boy Who Cried "WOLF!"

Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:58 am
Site Admin

This video is for Rose and any other followers of QAnon. It's David Icke analyzing the QAnon psy-op, which is what I've said QAnon is since I first looked into it over two years ago! David Icke has studied for decades the techniques the ruling sociopaths use over and over again on the unsuspecting public, and QAnon is one of those very techniques. To the sociopaths, it's just a game of "fool the fools", to make the targeted fools behave the way the sociopaths want, without the fools even realizing it. I tried to tell Rose over and over again that she was being fooled, but no, she would not even consider it. Instead, she dismissed me as too biased to recognize the truth! I'm sure even now, with all the evidence in this thread stacked against her, she is still among the QAnon faithful, too biased to recognize the truth!

Rose, you trusted the plan, you waited to see, and nothing went according to plan! No FISA indictments of hundreds of crooked politicians. No Donald Trump or other white hats riding to the rescue. No justice for the American people. Nothing. Nada. Zero.

What will it take before you admit you were fooled, Rose? Can you even do that?

None are more fooled than those who falsely believe they have not been fooled.

Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:20 am
Site Admin

"The biggest psy-op in 100 years just happened in broad daylight!"

Only it didn't. QAnon is indeed a big psy-op, but it is small compared to 9/11, and smaller still compared to the Holocaust Lie. But OK, it is a big sy-op, maybe the second biggest in the past 100 days, second only to the 2020 U.S. election fraud.

The Biggest Psy-Op in 100 Years Just Happened in Broad Daylight!
(duration 13:37)

Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:28 am
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next