Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Post Re: Addiction
Withdrawal | First Week In

Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:00 pm
Site Admin

Pervitin was an early version of methamphetamine which allowed German soldiers in WWII to stay alert and awake for 48 hours straight, which was ideal of Blitzkrieg warfare. It also had significant addiction dangers as well as debilitating side-effects for those that became addicted. It is possible that Pervitin was instrumental in early German military campaigns (Poland, France), and detrimental in the later German military campaigns (Russia).

Pervitin pills were manufactured and distributed by the billions for the German military throughout the war, so it was a major player in their war effort.

The U.S. military also secretly considered using it, but studies concluded that the secondary effects were too risky, so they stuck to caffeine and Benzedrine pills.

I just learned about all this a few days ago when a French friend sent me the video below. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find the video in English.

Les junkies d'Hitler [ DOCUMENTAIRE ] BESTofDOCS.fr

June 23, 2017: Video censored. Another copy here.

Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:39 am

Thats a good post Chic. Wait until they finally release memory blocking drugs to help veterans with PTSD. No memory, no worries. The addiction epidemic is just another conology facet of how sociopaths horde information and then only release edited data to attain their needs. Specifically knowing that drugs used over a long period will form a disease dynamic. Now coincidentally we have an entire subculture infested. I suspect this is at the fundamental to our predicament. There is a species of man that knows who we are, and they hide this knowledge and train us to be counter intuitive.

Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:13 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Wait until they finally release memory blocking drugs to help veterans with PTSD. No memory, no worries.

Sounds like mind control to me. Soma for the masses.

magamud wrote:
There is a species of man that knows who we are, and they hide this knowledge and train us to be counter intuitive.

Yep. There is a reason why secret societies and organized sociopaths are practically one and the same.

Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:45 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]