Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
EMPATHIC CIVILIZATION 

Post Re: EMPATHIC CIVILIZATION
Hi Chico, I really miss not having the opportunity to chat more frequently with you on a few topics due to work commitments and sadly now Dad has just “out of the blue” been diagnosed with pancreatic metastasis cancer that’s spread to liver . . . so personal life fairly overwhelming at the moment. I generally find a daily moment to check on your contributions though, (appreciate them), and am looking forward to chatting with you again later . . . as time rolls on.
Cheers
Gemma

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:13 pm
Site Admin

I am sorry to hear about your father's cancer. This is one of the great tragedies of life under the "leadership" of sociopaths -- cures for cancer are deliberately suppressed and kept from the general public. Just as we are denied free energy, we are denied real health care. We should be leading a global revolution to forever rid humanity of sociopaths in positions of power and control, but most humans are so mind-controlled that they are not even aware of the crippling problem they must ignorantly endure.

And that's exactly the way the sociopaths want it.

I hate it.

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:25 am

Hi Chico, if you haven't already seen this interview with an apparent elite insider, Ronald Bernard, I think you will find it interesting; his descriptions half way through of being a psychopath in training are noteworthy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420

Hope all going well in your world. My world not so good I'm afraid. We lost Dad six weeks after diagnosis. Without a miracle he-we didn't have a chance in hell. Compounding ill health and helping Mum transition through our grieving is preventing me from being active in communications, but in time I hope to find space to resume more consistent participation outside of my own local environment.

Take care
Gemma

June 12, 2017: Video censored, alternate copies here ( 1 2 3 4 ).

Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:33 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Hi Chico, if you haven't already seen this interview with an apparent elite insider, Ronald Bernard, I think you will find it interesting; his descriptions half way through of being a psychopath in training are noteworthy:

Pizzagate Pedogate Dutch Whistleblower Real Big Money Revelations by an Insider - Ronald Bernard

June 12, 2017: Video censored, alternate copies here ( 1 2 3 4 ).

July 14, 2020: Archived copy of this important video is now here.

That is truly an astounding interview that I had not seen. It was only posted to YouTube 12 days ago, so it is new information. Thank you for posting it here!

Yes, the signposts of the sociopathic mentality are everywhere in the world this whistle-blower describes. It's a perfect match with everything I have learned about sociopaths and the unique ways they behave. And here we have a real example of the ways sociopaths rise to the top, of the filters they put in place to separate out the non-sociopaths, and the safeguards they use to maintain their positions of power. This is a remarkable revelation to appear before the public. I suspect it will not be around for long. May I be completely wrong on that prediction.

Gemma wrote:
Hope all going well in your world. My world not so good I'm afraid. We lost Dad six weeks after diagnosis. Without a miracle he-we didn't have a chance in hell. Compounding ill health and helping Mum transition through our grieving is preventing me from being active in communications, but in time I hope to find space to resume more consistent participation outside of my own local environment.

I am very sorry for your loss and I understand how this interrupts your usual routine. It's a time for reflection and often leads to empathic growth, which is a good thing. We all are here for a very short time, and I can't help but believe that the good or evil we do matters somehow in the grand plan of all life in the universe.

By way of contrast, I am reminded of Shadowself/Brook playing the "dead son card" at Inphinet as a way of generating sympathy for her manipulations, with only me daring to call her on it. She had ulterior motives, whereas you are genuine. That contrast is an illustration of the sometimes subtle nature of the good versus evil battle that is waging among humanity (and always will be waging as long as sociopaths are unmanaged). It is like the "old general" story Ronald Bernard tells at 31:55 in the video. "That is the power of our light."

Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:25 am

Part 2 Chico, Ronald Bernard; (haven't watched it myself yet).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C-KHt9vi5k

Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:55 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Part 2 Chico, Ronald Bernard; (haven't watched it myself yet).

Real Big Power: Revelations by insider Ronald Bernard-part 2

Thank you!

I just noticed that the link to Part 1 in your prior post has already been broken. The censorship games the controllers play are often quite subtle, which is certainly fitting to the sociopathic mentality. They are scheming and conniving game players who always anticipate secure methods of plausible deniability to cover their actions.

Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:53 pm
Site Admin

From the above video "Real Big Power: Revelations by insider Ronald Bernard - part 2". All quotes are from Ronald Bernard.

Quote:
It (the economic system) is the ideal situation for psychopaths. -- @ 26:00 in the video

Absolutely it is, because it is now their game that they control. Sociopaths write the rules to benefit themselves at our expense. This will continue for as long as we allow sociopaths to occupy these positions of economic power and control. It will end as soon as we accurately identify all sociopaths and disqualify them from positions of power and control.

This is the way it is when dealing with parasites. You will be consumed by the parasites until you either die or you rid yourself of parasites.

Quote:
The current powers don't allow it and manipulate everything in such a way that nothing will fundamentally change. -- @ 30:35 in the video

That's just another way of saying that the ruling sociopaths (the parasites) will not allow us to be rid of them. They will not allow us to accurately identify them and disqualify them from positions of power and control. They will use all means at their disposal to stop us from stopping them, because they see it as a matter of their survival. In truth of fact, it is our survival that is at stake. Disqualifying sociopaths from positions of power and control does not exterminate them, it only puts reasonable limits on them. Allowing sociopaths to feed off of us not only weakens us, it slowly drains our life force away until our survival is tenuous at best.

We will have to force this issue. It will require force. It will be war. It can be easily settled if and only if the bulk of humanity unites in defense of their common interest. That common interest is the survival of humanity, i.e. life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -- Preamble to the American Declaration of Independence

Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:35 pm
Site Admin

Ronald Bernard ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ) is back, and he is saying all the things we need to not only hear, but understand, incorporate, and act upon. It starts at 30:50 in the video below.

Ronald Bernard wrote:
If we want to have liberation, don't look outside anymore. The change will be from inside. The people on this planet have to chose different, saying we don't want this anymore. It's enough. We can decide for ourselves to stand up, to be as one again, unity and diversity, and we can cooperate world-wide with each other.

The only thing we have to do, is connect with each other, unite with each other, world-wide, and say "No more". Stand up, be the change yourself, and we will be liberating ourselves and our planet.

His English is a little rough, so let me paraphrase him in contemporary language.

If we want to be free, we cannot look to others. The change must come from within. The people of this planet must make new choices and reject the old choices we are so used to. The old choices don't work, and we don't want the results they bring any more. We must decide to stand up and unite as one, even while celebrating our diversity, so that we can cooperate world-wide with each other. We must find our common ground (which is empathy), we must connect around that common ground, and we must agree to turn our backs on the old system (which is the sociopathic system). We must be the change we wish to see in the world, and if we are, we will free ourselves and our planet.

Let me even break Bernard's message down step by step.

Ronald Bernard wrote:
If we want to have liberation, don't look outside anymore. The change will be from inside.

Yes, we've heard it before. We are the calvary we have been waiting for. Just hearing it is not enough. We have to believe it and act on it.

Ronald Bernard wrote:
The people on this planet have to chose different, saying we don't want this anymore. It's enough.

Just like Howard Beale saying, "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore."

Ronald Bernard wrote:
We can decide for ourselves to stand up, to be as one again, unity and diversity, and we can cooperate world-wide with each other.

We have to become a united people. It's essential. We cannot succeed otherwise. The sociopaths use "divide and conquer" tactics against us deliberately to prevent us from uniting, because they don't want us to succeed.

Ronald Bernard wrote:
The only thing we have to do, is connect with each other, unite with each other, world-wide, and say "No more".

Connect. Unite. Agree. Act. That was the very reason I founded this forum. The forum failed because sociopaths, using the usual divide and conquer tactics, disintegrated it.

Ronald Bernard wrote:
Stand up, be the change yourself, and we will be liberating ourselves and our planet.

I believe it was Gandhi that had the same idea and was able to put it into action, ultimately freeing India from the British Empire. Of course, the ruling sociopaths had him assassinated shortly thereafter. No good deed goes unpunished. At least, that's the way the sociopaths see it. And that's why the current system is no good.

Ronald Bernard ~ Fmr. Dutch Banker (ITNJ Seating)
(duration 33:05)

Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:40 am
Site Admin

I listened to Ronald Bernard again this evening (essentially the same video as the prior post), and his message is still riveting and prophetic. How he escaped from the belly of the beast is mystifying, but he is definitely a messenger that we need to heed. His first act of love upon leaving the nest of evil was to seriously entertain killing himself to relieve the world of the evil instrument he had been in the past. That's real empathy. All sociopaths would do themselves in — kill themselves — if they had any empathy for other human beings. But they don't, and that's why they are sociopaths.

Satanic Child Sacrifice - Ronald Bernard - April 2018 Testimony
(duration 32:22)

Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4