Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
A question of breeding 
Site Admin

Post A question of breeding
Here's a story for ya! It's politically incorrect, will be falsely considered racist, but has the unmistakeable ring of truth about it that can hardly be denied.

Quote:
Islam is not only a religion; it's a way of life all the way around.. A huge Muslim problem is inbreeding. Nikolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little known problem in the Muslim world: The disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first cousins. This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad, who married a cousin. (The Koran sanctions it in 4:23. Google Muslim inbreeding, and you'll find a lot of information). This practice of inbreeding, has been going on for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world. The practice of inbreeding in the Muslim culture, may well have done irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity and health. According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%, 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan, 63% in Sudan, 60% in Iraq, etc. -- source

We already know inbreeding causes genetic problems. It's been known for millennia, as Egyptian pharoahs suffered from it over 2000 years ago. European royalty also experienced the ravages of keeping it "all in the family".

Quote:
The most famous example of inbreeding is in ancient Egypt, where several Pharaonic dynasties collapsed after a couple of hundred years. In order to keep wealth and power within the family, the Pharaohs often married their own sister or half-sister and after a handful of generations the offspring were mentally and physically unfit to rule.

Another historical example is the royal houses of Europe where royal families often married among each other because tradition did not allow them to marry people of non-royal class. -- source

And who can forget the ruling "elite" sociopaths, who like to keep their psychological deviancy close to the chest by marrying within their private club of non-empathetic wackos.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:56 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: A question of breeding
As I think back on my life, I remember spending a week living with a genuine Arab when we both were in college. We were in Orizaba, Mexico for a friend's wedding. I had never experienced a person like this Arab fellow. He was a very strange and puzzling person. He seemed hot-headed, exaggerated, full of himself, arrogant, cold, brutal, and distant. I remember playing squash with him in Orizaba, and his intensity was unreal. Winning the game meant everything to him, and I was making it difficult. It was like I was an obstacle keeping him from his preordained position in the winners' circle. His desire to destroy me and his rage at failing to do so were palpable. He finally even stooped so low as to try cheating! I won't tolerate dishonesty, and there it was, in my face, so then we really had an issue. That terminated the game and any possibility of us ever being friends. We were like oil and water after that, destined never to mix. It wasn't until decades later that I began to understand these kinds of puzzling people. And the irony that author Thomas Sheridan is apparently himself a sexual predator, parasite, and deceiver / manipulator is just so fittingly psychopathic that it is almost beautiful in a holistic way. He fooled us, just like any good psychopath does.

Given my personal experience, would I say some Arabs and other Muslims are prone to mentally instability due to many generations of inbreeding?

I wouldn't dismiss it.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]