Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Lincoln was a traitor 
Site Admin

Post Lincoln was a traitor
I was taught in school that Abraham Lincoln was a great hero that preserved the Union and freed the slaves. This was history, so I believed it without question. Decades later, I studied the Constitution for myself, and I learned that states have the absolute right to secede from the Union anytime they want. By warring on his own people who were only exercising their constitutional rights, Lincoln committed the gravest of crimes and became a war criminal and traitor. He should have been tried and executed on the White House lawn, as a warning to future war-mongering presidents, of which we have had no shortage since.

What else in history did they lie to us about? What are they lying to us about even now?

Abraham Lincoln Was A Tyrant! -- by Judge Napolitano

January 13, 2021: Wow, this video has been scrubbed from the Internet! Back when I posted it, everyone believed YouTube videos would never be removed. How naive we were! I cannot find any copies of it now.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:45 pm
Post Re: Lincoln was a traitor
Quote:

What else in history did they lie to us about? What are they lying to us about even now?

Chico, you are looking at it all wrong, the real question is...what AREN'T they lying about? :shock:

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 am

There are few heroes left ... and of those that are ... there are more questions than answers.

Suffice to say, if the mainstream media promotes heroes ... then those heroes have been good for the owners of the mainstream media.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 am

Good old Abe was a freemason. Asks many questions?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:08 am
Site Admin

The Truth About Abraham Lincoln?

The Truth About Abraham Lincoln
Stefan Molyneux

January 13, 2021: Censored by YouTube! Another copy here.

Wed May 14, 2014 8:58 pm

:lol: I see my post on defending yourself against idiots inspired you Chicodoodoo! :lol:

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Thu May 15, 2014 1:15 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Abraham Lincoln, after he started the war, became an absolute dictator. No one in the South wanted to be invaded, and most of the North was not in favor of Lincoln's war. Lincoln blockaded Southern ports, suspended the writ of habeas corpus for the duration of his administration, and imprisoned without trial thousands of Northern citizens and newspaper publishers who expressed a distaste and outrage at Lincoln's war. Dean Sprague wrote a 340 page book about Lincoln's suppression of Constitutional liberty, titled "Freedom Under Lincoln." A quote from his book only begins to sum up his examination of the situation.

"During most of 1861, Wall Street bankers, priests, merchants, policemen, and anyone else who expressed disloyal sentiments, was subject to arrest."

Lincoln placed the entire states of Kansas and Kentucky under martial law! More than 13,000 political prisoners were held in Fort Lafayette in New York harbor. In May, 1861, the Journal of Commerce published a list of more than a hundred Northern Newspapers that had editorialized against going to war. Lincoln ordered the Postmaster to deny these newspapers mail delivery, which put every one out of circulation. On February 2, 1862, the Federal Government began censoring all telegraph communications. Editors of any newspaper, large or small, who did not support Lincoln's war were arrested and imprisoned. Lincoln, having a lot of trouble enlisting soldiers to fight his unconstitutional war, instituted the draft, in violation of the right of men to be free. As a result of his forcing men to fight for his war, the 13th Amendment was passed in 1865, prohibiting "Slavery or Involuntary Servitude." -- source

How ironic. Most of my extended family still believes Lincoln was a great man who "preserved the union". Why can they not see that he was a despicable traitor? Nixon was no different, nor was Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, or Obama. Both Clinton II (Hillary) and Bush III (Jeb) will be no different, depending on which is placed in power as our presidential puppet.

American government is a criminal dynasty, and hardly anyone recognizes it.

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:31 pm
Site Admin

Note that the video presented in the opening post of this thread has already been censored from YouTube (YouTube video ID was 4CwkG2C5sAc). History is still being molded even now to deceive the masses, right in front of our noses and on the supposedly free Internet.

If they are still trying to clean up "Honest" Abe's image, imagine what they are trying to do with the Bush and Clinton clans!

Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:41 pm
Site Admin

I'm not the only one who has uncovered the lies that have been immortalized as history. Paul Craig Roberts, former White House insider turned whistle-blower, also recognizes the brainwashing that passes for education.

The purpose of Lincoln’s war was to save the empire, not to abolish slavery. In his first inaugural address Lincoln “made an ironclad defense of slavery.” His purpose was to keep the South in the Empire despite the Morrill Tariff. As for slavery, Lincoln said: “I have no purpose, directly or indirectly to interfere with the institution of slavery in the States where it exists. I believe I have no right to do so, and I have no inclination to do so.” This position, Lincoln reminded his audience, was part of the 1860 Republican Party platform. Lincoln also offered his support for the strong enforcement of the Fugitive Slave Act, which required Northerners to hunt down and return runaway slaves, and he gave his support to the Corwin Amendment to the Constitution, already passed by Northern votes in the House and Senate, that prohibited any federal interference with slavery. For Lincoln and his allies, the empire was far more important than slaves.

If you want to dislodge your brainwashing about the War of Northern Aggression, read DiLorenzo’s books, The Real Lincoln, and Lincoln Unmasked.

Lincoln was a criminal, just like Clinton, Bush, and Obama. But they will no doubt be recorded in the history books as "great men".

What makes me uncomfortable is the transformation of Lincoln, a tyrant who was an agent for the One Percent and was willing to destroy any and every thing in behalf of empire, into a civil rights hero. Who will be next? Hitler? Stalin? Mao? George W. Bush? Obama? John Yoo? If Lincoln can be a civil rights hero, so can be torturers. Those who murder in Washington’s wars women and children can be turned into defenders of women’s rights and child advocates. And probably they will be.

They already have been. It's standard operating procedure in a world run by sociopaths.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:22 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The main goal of Lincoln wasn't to free slaves. It was to make everyone a slave under a centralized, fascist government. -- source

There it is in a nutshell. That is the goal of power when pursued with a sociopath's outlook. Power is to dominate others.

What is the goal of power when pursued with a saint's outlook? It is to enrich everyone, to raise all boats.

Which do you want to see in your world? Which will you be working towards?

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next