Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
Will the real history please stand up? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Will the real history please stand up?
magamud wrote:
Our actual state of reality can not be known, because lunatic fringe megalomaniac humans love their power so... So how can we know the past, when we don't know the present.

I agree, it makes it almost impossible. But there may be ways to improve our feel for the truth enough to move us more in line with reality. We may not be able to get all the way there, but then, perhaps that's not necessary. Probabilities may move us closer and faster into alignment with reality than certainties ever could.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:56 am

Yes you got it. We must feel our way up. Truth is an animated living thing. Through interaction and use of reason can one mine the mind.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Quote:
Probabilities may move us closer and faster into alignment with reality than certainties ever could.

This is a very illustrious statement and it just clicked with me now.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:54 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Probabilities may move us closer and faster into alignment with reality than certainties ever could.

This is a very illustrious statement and it just clicked with me now.

I'm very glad you got it. It is deeper than you would think at first glance. The concept that certainty is the enemy, the crippling disease spread so effectively by the con-artists that control us, is a concept difficult to even notice, much less grasp. It's a mind-expanding idea.

Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:38 pm
Site Admin

If it looks like theater, it's probably a psy-op.

This showed up on rense.com today, August 29, 2014.

If you read the papers the 18th you may have seen a blurb about where an Air Tran flight was canceled from Atlanta to Houston due to a man who refused to get off of his cell phone before take-off. The story was only on Fox News. That was NOT what really happened.

What happened was over the top, a gross and deliberate exaggeration. Why?

If this wasn't a terrorism dry run, I don't know what is. The terrorists wanted to see how TSA would handle it, how the crew would handle it, and how the passengers would handle it. I'm telling this to you because I want you to know. The threat IS real. I saw it with my own eyes.

If real terrorists want to run a real operation, they will do everything in their power to look like ordinary people and blend in. They won't dress in obvious cultural costume. They won't behave loudly and stereotypically. They won't draw attention to themselves. They won't come back for a second try as a group if their cover is blown.

Was an experiment being run that day? It would appear the passengers and crew were being tested. How much prodding does it take to get a reaction out of them? What will that reaction be? How will things play out?

Or perhaps we are being tested. How much propaganda can they get us to believe? How seriously do people take alternative media? Which voices have the most influence? How much critical thinking do they do? How quickly do they jump to conclusions? How intact is their brainwashing?

It's not easy to know what the purpose of this story is. It probably is not what it is made to look like. 9/11 was not what it was made to look like. Neither was the first bombing of the World Trade Center on February 26, 1993, or the bombing of the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City on April 19, 1995. Terrorists were to be blamed, but all were inside jobs, psychological operations designed to produce a targeted reaction in the public for a specific purpose. Problem - reaction - solution, the usual strategy of organized sociopathics. AirTran Flight 297, on November 17, 2009 was another one, though it went almost unnoticed. Or was that part of the test, to see how much attention the story gets, and by whom, and exactly how? For all the big psy-ops that occur and get lots of attention, there are probably many preparatory, experimental psy-ops that are not supposed to get any attention. They are just tests to ensure that the bigger psy-ops will unfold as desired.

So what really happened? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ) Why is this story showing up on rense.com today, five years after the alleged fact? Is this another test?

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:45 am

There is little doubt in my mind that Rense, Jones, etc. are being used to support the Con. "They" have our first, second and third move covered. "They" know how events catalyst and spread, and they will support and murder lines of narrative. They are working from another paradigm all together, so, time and events have a different perspective then we see or relate to them. Their plans work in century cycles so the way we observe time and consequence is micro compared to the macro of them. We have short lives and perceive time much different. I would compare it to an ant worrying about his ant hill and they are humans observing the hill and observing it in a daydreaming aspect if I may be so bold.

Part of the con is to get us to worry about our ant hill and all the little nuances of minutia operating an ant hill.

Now I can understand wanting the latest intel of your current present to optimize your life, but at what expense?

What I am saying is, don't lose the forest for a tree. I notice all the time that these so called "Liberty" channels are working with antithesis information to develop Theatre. I honestly can say, that we have very very little free will. Nothing happens by chance...

Not that I'm always hoping for chance...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:56 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Part of the con is to get us to worry about our ant hill and all the little nuances of minutia operating an ant hill.

Yes, the old "bread and circus" strategy of the Roman sociopaths.

magamud wrote:
Now I can understand wanting the latest intel of your current present to optimize your life, but at what expense?

Yes, that's a very good observation, and more profound than we realize at first glance. All living things gather intel to optimize their lives. Sociopaths dominate the power and control of the societal intel agencies in order to optimize their lives. These intel agencies were supposedly formed to optimize our lives, meaning the lives of all people that constitute the nation. It's interesting how sociopaths co-opt necessary entities and reshape them to benefit primarily themselves. They did this to government, to politics, to law, to money, to defense, to health care, to transportation, to energy, to just about everything. And they did it without us even being aware of it.

"At what expense" brings up the always present question of balance, which also should be optimized. Humans are very capable at optimizing, yet we often fall far short of our potential. Why is that? There are many reasons, including laziness, which is our fault, and including deception, which is their fault.

magamud wrote:
What I am saying is, don't lose the forest for a tree.

My real purpose was to remind myself of my own fallibilities. These are the same fallibilities that sociopaths take advantage of to manipulate us. You see, when I read the article last night, I assumed it was breaking news. I took it at face value (I failed to immediately question it). Lindsey Williams' name was on it, and I put more trust in the accuracy of the information than I should have. I got caught up in the "problem - reaction - solution" dialect. I got fooled, and I reacted. I wrote my post as a reaction. Only when editing my post did I begin to question the accuracy of the information I was reacting to, and the resulting research had me changing the direction of what I had already written.

This is the very dynamic that is used on us nearly all the time, and most of the time we are unaware of it. It is the ocean of brainwashing we swim in, all while forgetting how wet we are.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:47 pm

Quote:
And they did it without us even being aware of it.

It's quite amazing how this was done. Vast amounts of power...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:27 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
And they did it without us even being aware of it.

It's quite amazing how this was done. Vast amounts of power...

The history presented in this article, "Rule from the Shadows - The Psychology of Power - Part 1", has a ring of genuine history to it. All quotes below come from it, and all emphasis in bold is mine.

First, you must understand the developing science of group mind control.

Quote:
In 1917 Woodrow Wilson formed the Committee on Public Information, also known as the CPI. It was a propaganda agency and it's purpose was to build support for the war with the American people. The CPI, run by a man named George Creel was known for its crude tactics, blatant exaggerations and outright lies. However one member of the CPI, Edward Bernays, had a much more subtle approach. Rather than resorting to low brow tactics Bernays studied the mindset of the American people, then based on his observations he created a campaign to promote the idea that America's purpose in the war was to "make the world safe for democracy". This meme was wildly successful, so much so that it continues to be used even to this day.

Yes, I've heard that same meme used throughout my life to justify all manner of suspect government activity. As a young man, I actually believed it, as it was all I had ever heard from every direction. Much later, I realized how I had been brainwashed just like everyone else around me, including parents and grandparents. This manipulation was unbelievably big and pervasive!

Quote:
It all started as an inquiry. “The Inquiry”, to the select few who knew, was a group of 150 men assembled by Woodrow Wilson to gather the data they thought necessary to "make the world safe for democracy" after World War I was over.

Among the known members of the inquiry were Walter Lippmann, Paul Warburg (better known as the father of the Federal Reserve), and Edward House, Wilson's closest advisor, the man responsible for convincing Wilson to sign the Federal Reserve Act in 1913.

From 1917 to 1918, the group compiled over 2000 documents to be used during postwar negotiations. The most famous of these was the 14 points document, authored by Walter Lippmann, which proposed the creation of the League of Nations, the predecessor to the United Nations.

After the Paris Peace Conference in 1919 a portion of the Inquiry met at the Hotel Majestic with a number of British diplomats to discuss forming a permanent institution. This meeting eventually led to the decision to join forces with a group of high-ranking officers of banking, manufacturing, trading and finance companies led by Elihu Root, a powerful corporate lawyer who was also a former United States Secretary of War, and leading advocate of Americas entry into the World War I. On July 29, 1921 the merged group filed a certification of incorporation, officially forming the Council on Foreign Relations, also known as the CFR.

The CFR, went on to build a membership comprised of the worlds most powerful business leaders, politicians and corporations. Among the corporate members are Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Chevron, Exxon, Shell, BP Oil, General Electric, Raytheon, Lockhead Martin, Northrop Grumman, Boeing, Bloomberg, Rothschild North America, and Dyncorp international. You can find a complete list on the CFR website.

The relationship between the private clubs of organized sociopaths (like the CFR) and the pioneers in group psychology that became known as PR (Public Relations) is nicely laid out in the article, along with the psychology that provides the underlying foundation, as illustrated by the Asch and Milgram experiments. The psychological deviants masterfully use psychology to consolidate their control. Incredible!

Quote:
Even if we remove every single corrupt oligarch from the councils of government we will end up right back in the same situation unless we deal with the psychological underpinnings of our enslavement.

I challenge you to look around. Look at the state of the world. Look at where these psychopaths are taking us. If you do not feel the imperative to change the course we are on, then you are not paying attention.

I must be paying attention, for I have long felt the imperative to change the course we are on. And the root problem springs from deviant human psychology (sociopathy) deceiving and manipulating the rest of us with powerful psychological techniques.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:12 am
Site Admin

Richard Sauder wrote:
It wasn’t until I reached adulthood that I began to discover that the history that is presented to us as “fact” in grade school and at the university level is a partial truth, at best. The true facts of humanity’s sojourn on this planet are at severe variance with the story presented to the broad masses when we are sent away to “school” as children. -- source
Richard Sauder does us all a great service in his blog by calling into question the propaganda we are all exposed to with the efficiency of an assembly line. Just like Henry Ford made Model T's, the educational system turns out brain-dead, unquestioning Americans.

Henry Ford used to quip you can have a Model T in whatever color you want, as long as it is black.

Our sociopathic controllers quip you can think whatever thoughts you want, as long as it is what you've been taught.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next