Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Independence Day 
Site Admin

Post Independence Day

July 4, 2012. Once it was "Independence Day". No longer.

July 4 is a day of remembering the liberties and freedoms our ancestors battled to obtain that we have let slip through our fingers like fine sand. Over the decades that followed 1776, men of great deception and manipulation with no empathy for humanity tricked us into compliance, into subjugation, into increasing degrees of dependence and slavery. They own us now, directing our activities through the distribution of green bills of paper and digits in a computer that they control and that we desire. Everything is tied to money, and we are bought and sold like sheep. Liberty and freedom only belong to those that create the money, and they aren't sharing.

Remember this Fourth of July. Remember that you are not free. Remember that you are not independent. Remember that you are owned. It is not the whip that keeps you obedient, it is the money.

"None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free." --- Goethe.

America was reshaped while we napped. Wake up, America.

Image"
Not even 30 pieces of silver...

Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:06 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Independence Day
Many Americans won't have any idea of what I'm talking about. The reasons are many and complex, but here is one of them:

Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 pm
Site Admin

I was somewhat surprised to read this article today, also about Independence Day. Someone is thinking along the same lines as me, right down to the Goethe quote. I posted my piece on Independence Day six hours before I read the Milo Nickels article, so there was no plagiarism occurring on my part. My composition just came to me out of the blue, with no prompting or influence from outside sources, as best I can tell. Freedom and independence are basic concepts that most people can understand, so perhaps it is encouraging that more people are beginning to see the deception and Orwellian quality of the American Fourth of July holiday and actually write similar words of protest against it. We're being played, and many of us don't like it.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:21 am
Site Admin

I just read another one. Jim Kirwan sees the reality of Independence Day quite clearly, from what I can tell. He's not pulling any punches, but reality won't really allow him to, if the truth is to be told. And the truth is, he's right.

Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:36 am
Site Admin

And another one! Maybe people are getting "mad as Hell" after all! Howard Beale of "Network" fame might be the new Paul Revere as the second American Revolution begins to take form. You can hear him now as he rides across this nation of aching hearts and comatose minds, yelling "The banksters are owning us! The banksters are owning us!"

Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 am
Site Admin

I'm really starting to like this Independence Day! They just keep coming!

Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:07 am

http://www.opednews.com/articles/Can-Americans-Escape-the-D-by-Paul-Craig-Roberts-120703-216.html

Well here is another good one but, again I can't figure out how to post the link-argh! I found this posted on Universal Spectrum forum.

Thanks for posting all of the articles, Chico. It is encouraging to see many various sources posting the reality of Americas travesty.

I have seen enough flags and heard enough fireworks to annoy the living hell out of me. Plus there are 8 big screen TV's at the YMCA where I ride the bikes, piping in the patriotic BS and politics ad nauseum.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:59 am
Site Admin

Well here is another good one...

Thanks for that one! I'm a big fan of Craig Paul Roberts, so I was happy to read his take on July 4. He really nails 9/11, one of the few professional reporters that has!

By the way, here is info on posting links.

Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]