Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Bureau of Indian Affairs 
Site Admin

Post Bureau of Indian Affairs
A friend of mine is a Native American from the Tlingit tribe in southern Alaska. Her father was a respected educator and government official who recently passed away. A box of her father's papers turned up unexpectedly, scheduled to be shredded, but by fortunate coincidence she was able to claim the papers and save them.

She showed me one of those papers today. It was a photocopy of an old 1923 edict from the Bureau of Indian Affairs. It appears to be authentic, as I was able to find several references to it with an Internet search of "February 24 1923 commissioner Burke Indian Affairs".

What I read in this paper gave me additional perspective into the origins of the insanity we are faced with in the world today. We are all Native Americans now, and the government (via the Department of Homeland Security) is keen on "correcting" us.

Attachments:
NoDancing2.jpg
NoDancing2.jpg [ 204.15 KiB | Viewed 1713 times ]

Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 am

Post Re: Bureau of Indian Affairs
Nice find!
Yes this is very good insight into the insidious madness that ravages the earth. The arrogance and narcissism of programmed people is off the scale and a testament to how our species can be a conscious auto immune disease.

I can only hope that this type of information will reach our Future and be used as evidence and knowledge to not repeat our history.

Godspeed.....

Tue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]