Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:53 am

Post Re: Dictator Speeches
Mussolini's speech 7:54

Benito Mussolini Speaks in Berlin 1937

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 am

nexus dictator: 29th March 2012, 23:37

Quote:
Just in case anyone is getting ideas, I have dealt with waves of trolls and agents using divide and conquer techniques before, It gave me a reputation as a tyrant and a dictator but did the job and restored peace.
Many members were banned without notice, accounts deleted and IP's recorded for future use.
Kinda like martial law forum style.
Intuitive removal of shit flingers is my game.
I am eternally grateful I have never needed it here at NeXus but rest assured, I wont hesitate to go that route if push comes to shove.

truth serum.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:54 pm
Site Admin

Richard wrote:
Just in case anyone is getting ideas, I have dealt with waves of trolls and agents using divide and conquer techniques before, It gave me a reputation as a tyrant and a dictator but did the job and restored peace.
Many members were banned without notice, accounts deleted and IP's recorded for future use.
I am eternally grateful I have never needed it here at NeXus but rest assured, I wont hesitate to go that route if push comes to shove.

Sorry, Richard, but people that think for themselves do get ideas. I know you want to squash that nasty habit in thoughtful members, especially when those ideas expose your wrong-doing. You see, you have not only earned your reputation as a tyrant and dictator from dealing with trolls and agents. You have especially earned it by abusing the rights of legitimate members. You surround yourself with yes-men that don't dare question you, for they would risk losing their vaunted positions. I should know, for I was once a part of your inner circle, and I did question you, and your response was to ban me and two other members. Off with their heads! Yes, that did the job and restored peace -- the peace of not being questioned. That's exactly how dictators do it.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:38 pm

Richard wrote:

Sorry, Richard, but people that think for themselves do get ideas. I know you want to squash that nasty habit in thoughtful members, especially when those ideas expose your wrong-doing. You see, you have not only earned your reputation as a tyrant and dictator from dealing with trolls and agents. You have especially earned it by abusing the rights of legitimate members. You surround yourself with yes-men that don't dare question you, for they would risk losing their vaunted positions. I should know, for I was once a part of your inner circle, and I did question you, and your response was to ban me and two other members. Off with their heads! Yes, that did the job and restored peace -- the peace of not being questioned. That's exactly how dictators do it.

well put.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]