Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Jim Jones Jonestown massacre 

Post Re: Jim Jones Jonestown massacre
Quote:
Maybe, I lean more towards thinking of them as separate entities.

In my mind the mind is merely the tool that consciousness uses as a conduit to this reality.

Yes I agree with a lot of subsets to that context. I think in most cases a lifetime is becoming individuated to your above phrase. I think there is an epidemic of the Mind being co-dependent to other Minds, Dreams, or materialism, to name a few, to stall the process of self introspection. As to why consulting with UP is so important. :geek:

I think this is a source where arguments stem from and a place where people can save a lot of energy. But you would have to reorganize your crew and most people dont want to do that...

How could you get a straight answer when the co-dependent mind has to consult with its consigliere's so to speak to even understand where its at. And even when its hard pressed, it will just babble nonsense.
Human mind is incredible.

Jim Jones I highly suspect was a Black Ops from the CIA MK Ultra, JPL, NASA think tank. I cant remember the research currently, but it placed Jones, Ronald Reagan, Anton Lavey, Saddam Hussein, and who knows what other nefarious projects together with the CIA. Would not doubt the Laurel Canyon Musicians, with Charles Manson and Roman Polanski having Brunch at the local cafe with Jack Parsons, Alister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard, if you get my drift.

More to be revealed im sure and thanks for the Article, I look forward to reading it...

Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:22 pm

One idea is the Jonestown massacre was a complete false flag to conceptualize this fanatic idea, to be used for research, persuasion, legislation and funding.

Looking further into Jones he does have the characteristics of a Manchurian. I like how he became a lobbyist and then put in charge of the San Fran Housing Commission.
The US Welfare system is a Cesspool of corruption. Used as opium for the masses im sure.
How easily can the US Embassy help with international set up or What?.

As far as Congressman Ryan he could have been leaked the plan to show the status quo, "dont mess with the CIA"

The Dan White assassinations profile sure fits the other numerous strange assassinations throughout our contemporary time of Zombie like, Columbine affects.
If its true from the writer that his defense was based on a Sugar Rush, that would fit the profile indeed....

Harvey Milk receiving CIA funds would make sense as the MO is to support a gender revolution.

The Mix of Green berets and mental patients sounds like a chapter out of Colonel Walter E. Kurtz in Apocalypse now.

Michael Prokes event I have never heard of, but would make sense with the FBI and CIA clashing. Also with one of these black ops events, strange Deaths are always abound. Kind of like how BIll CLinton's friends disappear.

Have to read the rest later....

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:25 am

magamud wrote:

Yes I agree with a lot of subsets to that context. I think in most cases a lifetime is becoming individuated to your above phrase. I think there is an epidemic of the Mind being co-dependent to other Minds, Dreams, or materialism, to name a few, to stall the process of self introspection. As to why consulting with UP is so important. :geek:

I think this is a source where arguments stem from and a place where people can save a lot of energy. But you would have to reorganize your crew and most people dont want to do that...

How could you get a straight answer when the co-dependent mind has to consult with its consigliere's so to speak to even understand where its at. And even when its hard pressed, it will just babble nonsense.
Human mind is incredible.

Jim Jones I highly suspect was a Black Ops from the CIA MK Ultra, JPL, NASA think tank. I cant remember the research currently, but it placed Jones, Ronald Reagan, Anton Lavey, Saddam Hussein, and who knows what other nefarious projects together with the CIA. Would not doubt the Laurel Canyon Musicians, with Charles Manson and Roman Polanski having Brunch at the local cafe with Jack Parsons, Alister Crowley and L. Ron Hubbard, if you get my drift.

More to be revealed im sure and thanks for the Article, I look forward to reading it...

I agree, the co-dependency of the mind to others can limit introspection, could this be by design and if so what does that tell us about the Architect?

I guess if Bill Ryan manages to pull off the forming of his own cult down in Equator we might soon be able to add his name to that list!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:38 am

Quote:
what does that tell us about the Architect?

He or she have a Vast, vast knowledge of human behavior.

Yes that would be unfortunate of B.R. to fall into that trap...

Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:44 am

Quote:
The source of the "Kool-Aid Suicide" stories was the U.S. State Department, which presented the story immediately after the "suicides" were reported as though it was the only obvious truth. A U.S. Army spokesman pronounced with complete authority, "No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here." The bodies were then allowed to rot in the jungle. Despite the lack of need for autopsies, Dr. C. Leslie Mootoo, the top Guyanese pathologist, was at Jonestown hours after the deaths, and, refusing the assistance of U.S. pathologists, accompanied the teams that examined the bodies. His conclusions? Dr. Mootoo found fresh needle marks at the back of the left shoulder blades on 80 to 90 percent of the victims. Others had been shot or strangled. A surviving witness stated that those who resisted were forced by armed guards to comply. Dr. Mootoo's opinion, and that of the Guyanese grand jury investigating Jonestown, was that all but three (only two of which were suicides) were murdered by "persons unknown." [read more...]

i spent a long time once going deep into jonestown. why i dont know . i found the lies were diferent at every level.msm was lazy unreliable and complicit. dont even get me started on waco or ruby ridge.

not trying to change the subject but where' s bill cooper when we need him most,? dead to. we got AJ on the blowhorn instead.sumpin just aint right.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... oper18.htm

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 am

Doc,
What is your take on the article Andy linked, does it confirm your research?

I concur with your association to A.J. and B.C.
I suspect a strong percentage of our leaders are Manchurians though. The Machine is far to great and will catch you once your on their radar.

I helped support a B.Cooper. function back in the late 80 or early 90's. What I remember from him he was polite, but nervous. He showed the clip of the driver shooting JFK with that blow gun.

Last edited by magamud on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

Dan White
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_White
This is an interesting character. Class valedictorian, sergeant in Vietnam, San Fran police, fire department, Democrat for SF supervisors board.

His defense to the Cold Blooded Murders sounds preposterous and whats more interesting is the Psychiatrist who supported it.
Martin Blinder, M.D.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Blinder
His speciality appears to be Psychiatry and Law. And it seems he was rewarded for his Good behavior.

Code:
He was instrumental in the development of the use of [b]lithium carbonate for treatment of bipolar disorder and in winning FDA approval for use of this drug in the United States[/b].

Quote:
In the early 1970s he was a City Councilman and Mayor of San Anselmo, California, and authored the first law restricting public smoking in the United States

The trial sparked the White Night riots and gay activism and created new legislation with diminished capacity.

White committed suicide....

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:00 am

magamud wrote:
Doc,

I concur with your association to A.J. and B.C.
I suspect a strong percentage of our leaders are Manchurians though. The Machine is far to great and will catch you once your on their radar.

I helped support a B.C. function back in the late 80 or early 90's. What I remember from him he was polite, but nervous. He showed the clip of the driver shooting JFK with that blow gun.

yeah mag i remember that bill cooper vid. early 90s is when i found BC on shortwave.guess you could say it was BC that woke me the f up.

Quote:

i' d like to know who wrote this. no, better not to sign that article.look what happened to gw for nailing ryan & inelia in the WR and there just a cupla cheap rounders makin a few bucks.

that article confirms some stuff yeah.

then this article confirms we' re supposed to keep chasing our tails. i, m busy peeling onions here and i prolly will till i die unless i stop looking at these boards. may be turn my computer off and plant some seeds tomorow .empty my mind of all this truth git back to tending my land
http://jonestown.sdsu.edu/AboutJonestow ... tement.htm

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:32 am

magamud wrote:
Dan White
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_White
This is an interesting character. Class valedictorian, sergeant in Vietnam, San Fran police, fire department, Democrat for SF supervisors board.

His defense to the Cold Blooded Murders sounds preposterous and whats more interesting is the Psychiatrist who supported it.
Martin Blinder, M.D.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Blinder
His speciality appears to be Psychiatry and Law. And it seems he was rewarded for his Good behavior.

Code:
He was instrumental in the development of the use of [b]lithium carbonate for treatment of bipolar disorder and in winning FDA approval for use of this drug in the United States[/b].

Quote:
In the early 1970s he was a City Councilman and Mayor of San Anselmo, California, and authored the first law restricting public smoking in the United States

The trial sparked the White Night riots and gay activism and created new legislation with diminished capacity.

White committed suicide....

Up until the last years....since the dotcom revolution this event was considered quite seminal (pardon the pun) Harvey Milk's restaurant/social club is still in the Castro. Nobody could ever quite get their head around it. As far as motive? well there was quite a struggle going on but its hard to suss out Milk was considered an acvtivist and gay but also was sort of the quinessential work-a-holic. I can see somebody wanting to set up a trigerman. There is also a school named after Harvey Milk in then Castro.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:42 am

wassupdoc wrote:
Quote:
The source of the "Kool-Aid Suicide" stories was the U.S. State Department, which presented the story immediately after the "suicides" were reported as though it was the only obvious truth. A U.S. Army spokesman pronounced with complete authority, "No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here." The bodies were then allowed to rot in the jungle. Despite the lack of need for autopsies, Dr. C. Leslie Mootoo, the top Guyanese pathologist, was at Jonestown hours after the deaths, and, refusing the assistance of U.S. pathologists, accompanied the teams that examined the bodies. His conclusions? Dr. Mootoo found fresh needle marks at the back of the left shoulder blades on 80 to 90 percent of the victims. Others had been shot or strangled. A surviving witness stated that those who resisted were forced by armed guards to comply. Dr. Mootoo's opinion, and that of the Guyanese grand jury investigating Jonestown, was that all but three (only two of which were suicides) were murdered by "persons unknown." [read more...]

i spent a long time once going deep into jonestown. why i dont know . i found the lies were diferent at every level.msm was lazy unreliable and complicit. dont even get me started on waco or ruby ridge.

not trying to change the subject but where' s bill cooper when we need him most,? dead to. we got AJ on the blowhorn instead.sumpin just aint right.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... oper18.htm

this line jumped out at me from the article

Quote:
Many members were recruited directly from San Francisco mental hospitals.

sounds like PC PA and nexus.not jokin.

Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2