Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Jim Jones Jonestown massacre 

Post Jim Jones Jonestown massacre
Jim Jones Riles Up His Cult Followers At "Jonestown"

Audio Footage Of Jonestown. This is the voice of Jim Jones Rallying his U.F.O. Cult Just Prior To Their Massacre
Audio is from KALX Radio Broadcast, Berkeley CA.[early 80s]

Jim Jones Sermon Clips 1 (1976-78)

Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 am

Post Re: Jim Jones Jonestown massacre
Thanks magamud, great topic for a topic!

We should all be vigilant for a "Jim Jones" in our midst.

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:51 pm

I was thinking on the female sadistic and masochistic system and its deeply rooted association with this type of Model/Infrastructure in our societal psyche.

A pillar no doubt, but from my POV/imho one that has escaped the equal scrutiny that it deserves. And why would that be? Reverse Sexism?
Where is Reverse Sexism in the pile of Racism, anti semitism, Eugenics and Tyranny?

Is our societal collective of probabilities resting on a Ghost of an idea? I wonder who owns such Ideas/concepts as Love, Sacrifice, devotion, Heart?
Belonging to a certain skin conclude inheritance? Belonging to a family line include intelligence/Power? Belonging to a certain Gender guarantee rights?
Surely our corrupted society mirrors Eugenics and Blood lines as altars.

An emotional reactive response buried in moral justification can now conclude ridicule, character assassination, no further discussion, banishment or death? A rendition order from the the mind to defend itself. I wonder where I see that dynamic.
Who or what gave you that Power?
Do you even know who or why? No they dont, and it turns into a Child, Parent dynamic, justifying irresponsibility and rotted co-dependece.
What does it say about the emotional maturity and knowledge of justification? In truth they are polar opposites working unbeknownst to the one conscious mind.
Its a very sophisticated denial system, encompassing knowledge of physics and the occult and which I believe is another testimony of being in spiritual space innately...
Innate spiritual space that was given out of love.
Spiritual space being an enormous subject that requires real time interaction to identify, most of the time, quantum physics and the role of the observer type of thing.

Then what about the Seal that solidifies these polar opposites, this Co-dependence, this Double Think of contradictions, into A Synthesis?
Its a mix of secularism with old testament, hindu, contemporary science in the end its all an illusion or an Atomic equation type of thinking?
A very wide range of Polar opposites leaving a lot of room for the imagination to support a Dream like existence and A Devilish designer.

Last edited by magamud on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:59 pm

magamud wrote:
Do you even know who or why? No they dont, and it turns into a Child, Parent dynamic, justifying irresponsibility and rotted co-dependece.
What does it say about the emotional maturity and knowledge of justification? In truth they are polar opposites working unbeknownst to the one conscious mind.
Its a very sophisticated denial system, encompassing knowledge of physics and the occult and which I believe is another testimony of being in spiritual space innately...

I read this twice, thought I understood what you were saying and then realized I didn't! Image

Last edited by andywight on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

Ya Im just rambling or throwing out points for contrast. Thanks for reading it though :) .

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:36 pm

magamud wrote:
Ya Im just rambling or throwing out points for contrast. Thanks for reading it though :) .

Your welcome, but what confuses me is the concept of how "Consciousness" is connected to the "mind", is it possible to have a "conscious mind" or are they two completely separate entities?

Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:48 pm

Quote:
magamud wrote:

I was trying to point out how a corrupted Co-dependent relationship can live and kill itself at the same time essentially.
It survives by not examining itself and not knowing where the tire meets the road, type of thing. Its a sophisticated system meant to keep you in ignorance and I dont have all the answers...
It has meticulous defensive and offensive systems, each compartmentalized yet work in Unison under a lie...

We can see signs of this system from a corrupted individuation process within our species. I use The parent, child dynamic as an example but this goes to another level of individuation which involves Spiritualism, quantum mechanics and Intention. That is a whole topic in itself.

The specific part to this, is the Bridge where the childs belief system ends and where the Parents support begins.
In most cases this is an unidentified space.
This dynamic maturates and cures and becomes like a hidden Binary system of sorts in the Mind. All the planets/psyches are influenced by both suns but the planets only see one sun, But magnetism tells of another story.
Dark matter?
This can be a basis for Double think in our society and its variant permutations.
Is this schisms point of origin from an unsolved dynamic in Individuation from childhood? Maybe, as it just takes the slightest of wedges to redirect the mind.

Lots to ponder.....

Last edited by magamud on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:10 pm

Quote:
Your welcome, but what confuses me is the concept of how "Consciousness" is connected to the "mind", is it possible to have a "conscious mind" or are they two completely separate entities?

Yes i think its very possible to have a conscious mind and it surely can exist as separate entities.

I am too also confused on how mind and consciousness interact, but I feel confident that it is in front of our noses, literally...

Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:16 pm

magamud wrote:
Yes i think its very possible to have a conscious mind and it surely can exist as separate entities.

I am too also confused on how mind and consciousness interact, but I feel confident that it is in front of our noses, literally...

Maybe, I lean more towards thinking of them as separate entities.

In my mind the mind is merely the tool that consciousness uses as a conduit to this reality.

Anyhoo back to the OT:

WHAT THE MEDIA WON'T TELL YOU: JIM JONES WAS A CIA OPERATIVE CONDUCTING MIND CONTROL EXPERIMENTS

On November 18 1978, 913 people died in Jonestown, a small compound carved out of the jungles of Guyana, a small country on the northeast coast of South America. The media at the time reported that it was a fanatical group of followers of the Rev. Jim Jones, lead to the jungles of South America to get away from the oppression of life here in America. They also reported that his followers willingly followed their leader into the great beyond by sipping on some cyanide cocktails, laced with purple Kool-Aid. In fact, the notion of a mass suicide at Jonestown has been repeated so many times that it is accepted as fact, and the association is so strong that when most people hear "Jonestown," the first thing which pops in their head is "Kool-Aid."

This association is false.

The source of the "Kool-Aid Suicide" stories was the U.S. State Department, which presented the story immediately after the "suicides" were reported as though it was the only obvious truth. A U.S. Army spokesman pronounced with complete authority, "No autopsies are needed. The cause of death is not an issue here." The bodies were then allowed to rot in the jungle. Despite the lack of need for autopsies, Dr. C. Leslie Mootoo, the top Guyanese pathologist, was at Jonestown hours after the deaths, and, refusing the assistance of U.S. pathologists, accompanied the teams that examined the bodies. His conclusions? Dr. Mootoo found fresh needle marks at the back of the left shoulder blades on 80 to 90 percent of the victims. Others had been shot or strangled. A surviving witness stated that those who resisted were forced by armed guards to comply. Dr. Mootoo's opinion, and that of the Guyanese grand jury investigating Jonestown, was that all but three (only two of which were suicides) were murdered by "persons unknown." [read more...]

Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:14 pm

I have a residence in San Francisco about 5 blocks from where Jones had his house. My friend was a neighbor. Interesting times. :roll:

Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next