Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Lincoln was a traitor 
Site Admin

Post Re: Lincoln was a traitor
Quote:
Lincoln Unmasked: What You’re Not Supposed to Know About Dishonest Abe

“Did you know that Lincoln . . .

• did NOT save the union? In fact, Lincoln did more than any other individual to destroy the voluntary union the Founding Fathers recognized.

• did NOT want to free the slaves? Lincoln, who did not believe in equality of the races, wanted the Constitution to make slavery “irrevocable.”

• was NOT a champion of the Constitution? Contrary to his high-minded rhetoric, Lincoln repeatedly trampled on the Constitution—and even issued an arrest warrant for the chief justice of the United States!

• was NOT a great statesman? Lincoln was actually a warmonger who manipulated his own people into a civil war.

• did NOT utter many of his most admired quotations? DiLorenzo exposes a legion of statements that have been falsely attributed to Lincoln for generations—usually to enhance his image.

“In addition to detailing Lincoln’s offenses against the principles of freedom, equality, and states’ rights, Lincoln Unmasked exposes the vast network of academics, historians, politicians, and other “gatekeepers” who have sanitized his true beliefs and willfully distorted his legacy. DiLorenzo reveals how the deification of Lincoln reflects a not-so-hidden agenda to expand the size and scope of the American state far beyond what the Founding Fathers envisioned—an expansion that Lincoln himself began. -- source

Will the real history please stand up?

Lincoln was deified much like Hitler was demonized. The truth has literally been turned upside down. The Jewish sociopaths are the masters of this craft, as David Icke has pointed out. I don't know if Jewish sociopaths were involved in the deification of Lincoln, but there is no doubt they were behind the demonization of Hitler. In any event, sociopaths of some sort were involved, because they lied to us and have continued to lie to us for over 150 years. Whenever the truth is subverted to that extent and for decades without end, sociopaths are behind it. They are the masters of the Big Lie.

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 am
Site Admin

Quote:
At long last Charles Adams’s new book, Slavery, Secession, & Civil War: Views from the United Kingdom and Europe, 1856-1865, has been published. I’ve been anxiously waiting for this book for about five years. The book contains about 500 pages of excerpts from European (mostly British) magazines and journals on the events leading up to the war, the war itself, and the nature of the Lincoln regime. This is a most valuable effort since the mainstream Northern press was censored during the war. Foreign writers, however, “were not arrested and imprisoned,” as they were in the North, writes Adams. “They were not silenced by aimed soldiers, mobs, or censorship of the mails,” and “their editors were not hauled off to prison,” to mention just a few of the more totalitarian acts of the Lincoln regime. Even today, writes Adams, the “gatekeepers” of “Civil War” history are “still making war on the South” by distorting history.

Although it is a very long book, I could not put it down. Nineteenth-century English commentators on the war were remarkably astute, well informed, and articulate in expressing their views—so astute as to make your typical mainstream “Lincoln scholar” of today sound like an uneducated boob. -- source

So some 150 years later, we start to get something of the real story concerning the history of the Civil War and that traitorous Abraham Lincoln.

That means the real information about the JFK assassination should appear in about 100 years. Looks like I'll be missing that revealing event, as I don't think I'm likely to be around at age 163. Dang it!

I'm wondering if I should read the new book and look for evidence that Lincoln was a sociopath.

Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:50 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This picture is of 39 Santee Sioux Indian men that were ordered to be executed by Abraham Lincoln for treaty violations (IE: hunting off of their assigned reservation).

So, on December 26, 1862, the “Great Emancipator” ordered the largest mass execution in American History, where the guilt of those to be executed was entirely in doubt. Regardless of how Lincoln defenders seek to play this, it was nothing more than murder to obtain the land of the Santee Sioux and to appease his political cronies in Minnesota. -- source

Do you think Lincoln might have been a criminal sociopath? Do you think he might have been evil? Do you think we were taught the truth about Lincoln?

Yes, yes, and no.

Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:16 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Try not to think about the composer Francis Scott Key’s grandson becoming one of Lincoln’s untold thousands of political prisoners. Locked up, without charges, in the same Fort McHenry where the national anthem was composed. Now that’s irony. -- source

It's pleasing to see that Donald Jeffries came to the same conclusion as me about the traitor Lincoln. He did so doing his own research independently of me and my research. So there we have confirmation that making Lincoln into a hero when he was actually a traitor is part of the brainwashing all Americans are subjected to by design.

Yes, this is just more evidence that we live in a world of deception. Who deceives us all the time? The ruling sociopaths.

Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:19 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
For this post I will use the popular Libertarian pundit Judge Napolitano. I will do a line by line critique of his words and reveal his ignorance on Lincoln. -- source

The above unidentified supporter of the "official" Lincoln narrative is prepping to criticize Judge Napolitano and his "ignorance" of Lincoln. However, there is something wrong with this supporter's defense of Lincoln. Let's call this supporter John Doe, or JD for short.

First, JD is not unbiased. He has been taught from childhood that Lincoln is a great hero, and he is not prepared to let that go without a fight.

Second, JD is relying on recognized authorities to condemn Napolitano, as if those authorities cannot possibly be wrong. One thing I have learned from the Holocaust Lie is that authorities can be easily created to support any narrative desired. However, doing so does not change reality. Consensus may be aligned with the authority, while the truth may be totally absent in his well-accepted proclamations.

Third, JD is making the classic mistake of the non-sociopath, which is assuming a sociopath is just a normal person like himself. I have seen evidence that suggests Lincoln was indeed a sociopath. Like all sociopaths, he was constantly hiding his true nature and presenting a false façade to the outside world of a normal, caring, and even charming individual. Sociopaths are con-artists. They can easily fool both contemporaries and historians, including so-called authorities.

Fourth, the bulk of the machinations of the sociopath remain hidden to the public, the historians, and any authorities. Lincoln hid them "in the moment", and if they were not exposed shortly afterwards, they never would be. I am reminded of the writer hired by Trump to write his book, The Art of the Deal. After surviving the experience, the true author Tony Schwartz said in retrospect that he thought the title of the book should have been "The Sociopath". But his job had been to make Trump look good! That's what he was paid to do (by Trump), and that's what he did! So the man who became a real authority on Trump, recognizing him in the end as a sociopath, will be known for painting Trump as something quite different in actual print. The printed story is not accurate, though future authorities will quote it as evidence for "the true story". JD is doing the same thing by quoting other authorities to illustrate Napolitano's "ignorance", when in fact the true intrigue behind Lincoln's machinations has already been lost to history, and no authority has access to it.

Sat Jun 24, 2023 4:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2