Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
World War I 
Site Admin

Post World War I
World War I was the result of a deliberate conspiracy. We are taught to dismiss anyone with this view as a conspiracy theorist, when in fact they are probably conspiracy analysts who should be taken very seriously. This planet is ruled by organized sociopaths, and organized sociopaths conspire. That's what they do. It's an inevitable product of their particular psychology, which is alien to most normal people, whose normal psychology has difficulty believing others could have such a fundamental need to conspire. But when sociopaths join forces to pursue power and control over others using clever techniques of deception and manipulation, isn't that conspiring?

Indeed it is.

The WWI Conspiracy - Part One: To Start A War
(duration 31:52)
-- source

Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:54 am
Site Admin

Post Re: World War I
Quote:
The election of Woodrow Wilson once again shows how power operates behind the scenes to subvert the popular vote and the will of the public. Knowing that the stuffy and politically unknown Wilson would have little chance of being elected over the more popular and affable William Howard Taft, Morgan and his banking allies bankrolled Teddy Roosevelt on a third party ticket to split the Republican vote. The strategy worked and the banker’s real choice, Woodrow Wilson, came to power with just forty-two percent of the popular vote.

With Wilson in office and Colonel House directing his actions, Morgan and his conspirators get their wish. 1913 saw the passage of both the federal income tax and the Federal Reserve Act, thus consolidating Wall Street’s control over the economy. World War One, brewing in Europe just eight months after the creation of the Federal Reserve, was to be the first full test of that power. -- source

1913 was the year of infamy, with both the Federal Reserve Act and the income tax being slyly foisted upon the American people. The conspiracy to split the Republican vote in 1912 to ensure the election of the bankers' puppet Woodrow Wilson is another example of how the elections are controlled in the United States, with the public none the wiser.

And World War I orchestrated as well, just like elections are? Yes. Conspiracy is what organized sociopaths do. They plan and execute all of their scams as easily as normal people breathe. It's at the root of their psychological deviancy.

Now can you see why they have brainwashed the public to dismiss their hidden con-artistry as "conspiracy theory"? The deception and manipulation is delicious to the sociopaths. It fills them with "duping delight". They are the kings that rule us with absolute criminal intent.

The WWI Conspiracy - Part Two: The American Front
(duration 35:51)
-- source

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: World War I
It was a conspiracy. It was a deception and manipulation by organized and ruling sociopaths. If nothing else, this should be your take-away of the momentous historical event that we are taught, almost as an obscure footnote, is World War I. And the reason it is treated as an obscure footnote, as is most of human history, is because closer examination would expose the ugly reality underlying the events — that sociopaths sacrifice us like vermin for their own selfish benefit. There is no greater crime among true men. Sociopaths are not true men. They are vile parasites.

The WWI Conspiracy - Part Three: A New World Order
(duration 41:13)
-- source

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]