Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Hitler in Argentina 
Site Admin

Post Re: Hitler in Argentina
Though his real intent was to discredit me, Zook has dug up some good information supporting Hitler's escape to Argentina. Thank you, Zook!

Note that this information about Hitler was deliberately kept secret from the world in order to maintain the scandalous lies about Hitler being the world's most evil man responsible for the genocide of six million Jews! Of course, this was a malevolent psy-op run by the ruling sociopaths (Zionist Jews) designed to trick the world and benefit the ruling sociopaths, which it has successfully done for over 70 years!

That's how bad things are in this world. That's also how evil the people running this world really are.

Tue May 23, 2017 5:18 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
It seems that a batch of recently declassified CIA documents seem to confirm the authenticity of some FBI files regarding Adolf Hitler which claim that the Nazi leader escaped safely from Germany after the fall of the Nazi empire, and fled to South America.

The CIA tips only seemed to authenticate conclusions drawn from earlier FBI documents that also claimed a number of ‘top-secret sources’ said Hitler was alive and well in South America. -- source

But the entire world was told Hitler committed suicide in his Berlin bunker! They wouldn't lie about that, would they? Just like they wouldn't lie about 6 million Jews killed in Nazi gas chambers, right? Or lie about Hitler being a madman psychopath who forced Germans to follow him?

We would have to be ruled by sociopaths for lies of that magnitude to be taught in our schools and broadcast via our media.

Ah.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:14 pm
Site Admin

Question everything, dismiss nothing.

A photo that is claimed to be Hitler as an old man in South America is not.

Alleged to be Hitler

Actually Hitler

-- source

I ran across information that claims the photo is a known Hutton photo taken of a British man in 1944.

Roger Clark wrote:
You can buy a copy from Getty Images. This is the caption: 'Caption:29th May 1943: An elderly resident of the Bishopswood Home in Highgate, north London, having a rest in an armchair, with his handkerchief shielding his face. Original Publication: Picture Post - 1446 - Aged People And The War - pub. 1943 (Photo by Kurt Hutton/Picture Post/Getty Images).'

In addition, I have an album of Kurt Hutton's photos published by the Focal Press in 1947. It's called "Speaking Likeness". And guess what? You can find the same picture on page 38. Hutton calls it 'Forty Winks' and published details about how it was taken. -- source

There is plenty of evidence that the book exists ( 1 2 3 ).

So is Harry Cooper of SharkHunters a lying scoundrel? I don't think so, but it is clear that like everyone else, he makes his share of mistakes.

Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:39 pm
Site Admin

Mike King wrote:
On May 3rd, 1945, just three days after The Great One had committed suicide in His Berlin bunker (please don't write to me with that nonsense about Him escaping to Argentina) and just one day before Germany's unconditional surrender in the West, the defenseless SS Thielbek and the SS Cap Ancona were attacked and sunk by the British Royal Air Force. The ocean liners were being used by the Germans to transport concentration camp inmates (including Jews) away from the advancing Allied lines.

It appears Mike King knows something that Harry Cooper does not, that Hitler committed suicide in his bunker, which is the official propaganda the public was fed in 1945 and continues to be fed right up to the present day.

Given how most Allied WW2 propaganda has turned out to be outrageously false (like the Holocaust™), why should we believe the official story about Hitler's alleged demise? What evidence does Mike King have to confirm Hitler's suicide?

We now know through DNA testing that the skull the Russians have been holding as Hitler's belonged to a woman. So somebody lied there. Hitler's remains have never been found. General George Patton's body was found in his hospital bed, and we now know the story of even his death was a big lie. Lying about WW2 events (such as the Pearl Harbor "sneak attack") is standard operating procedure for the Americans, British, and Russians (e.g. the Katyn massacre). So why should Mike King tell us we should not question the official story of Hitler's death? Isn't this a bit like George W. Bush telling Americans they should never entertain "conspiracy theories" about 9/11?

Mike King also mistakenly uses a photo of healthy children being "liberated from Auschwitz" as evidence that the German concentration camps were not "death camps". While I agree they were not death camps, I will point out that the photo King uses as evidence was a "re-creation" of the liberation taken by the Russians after the war ended using children from nearby villages who were dressed in camp uniforms and asked to show their tattoos, which they didn't have ( 1 2 3 ). In other words, some of the photos we assume are genuine are nothing but propaganda.

So Mike King has potentially gotten a little too sure of himself. It's easy to do, as the truth has been well distorted, twisted, suppressed, and outright fabricated in so many ways. Look at all the ways we have been deceived, with "we" meaning all of us, programmed from birth to believe the official propaganda, which is even in our history books now.

Apparently, even Mike King can be fooled. So do we take his word that Hitler escaping to Argentina is "nonsense"? I think not. I would be happy to consider his evidence, if only he would provide some.

Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:54 am
Site Admin

There is new testimony from an Argentine officer at the end of his life that in 1953, he delivered documents to Adolf Hitler in Bariloche for President Juan Domingo Perón.

Quote:
In mid-August 2019, Lt. Col. Julio Arturo Heil died. He was 92 years old and kept a secret of his youth for life: Perón had sent him to Patagonia to deliver a briefcase with secret documentation ... to Hitler! Before he died, he told his children: “When I am gone, they can make this story known.” -- source

I am reminded of another eye-witness account by an American soldier of Hitler leaving Germany when he was supposed to be in his Berlin bunker committing suicide. If I can find that post again, I will link to it here ( 1 2 ).

Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:51 am
Site Admin

It looks like it's OK with the Jews that Hitler escaped to Argentina, because the following video has not yet been censored from YouTube. As long as Hitler can be called "the world's most evil man" by the Holohoax supporters, the video gets a long life. Anything to the contrary gets removed as hate speech or antisemitism. It's pretty interesting that you had better hate Hitler or you will be censored by the Jews for hate speech. That's the typical hypocrisy that sociopaths can't help but practice.

Revealed: Hitler in Argentina
(duration 10:28)
Archived copy here.

Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:32 pm
Site Admin

While this video is obliged to falsely paint Hitler as "the world's most evil man" in order to have any chance of being released to the public, it is nonetheless a valuable record of witness testimony, assuming that testimony has not been twisted to the point of becoming doubtful. For me, witness testimony of the Jewish Holocaust is a classic example of how such testimony can be guided to support any Big Lie desired. We live in a world of massive deception, with subtle lies piled upon subtle lies to such a depth that it becomes nearly impossible to recognize the truth. That being said, the story of Hitler in Argentina has not been a Big Lie, since it directly challenges the long established Big Lie created by the biggest liars in the world, the Jewish sociopaths. Hitler in Argentina is far more likely to be the truth.

GREY WOLF: Hitler's Escape to Argentina | FULL MOVIE | ALTERNATE WW2 HISTORY
(duration 1:38:29)
YouTube copy here.

Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:23 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Philip Kiernan speculated these could be “Nazi coins from the period of the Third Reich”.
The team proceeded to discover a number of photos inside the box.

“We have a photo of a kid wearing a Nazi uniform, with a swastika on his arm,” says Kennedy, adding: “This is a photo of Hitler and Mussolini taking a stroll… Without a doubt, this is forensic evidence that there were Nazis here. I want to understand what was going on there.” -- source

That's not speculation. The picture shows an actual German coin minted in 1938 that was found by lead archaeologist Daniel Schavelzon.

This is simply more evidence of the large German presence in Argentina immediately after the war. Hitler was there, and Bormann, and many other German military men. Argentina was their sanctuary from the evil Jewish forces that wanted them exterminated as punishment for their resistance to Jewish rule.

Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2