Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Anonymous...Friend or Foe? 
Site Admin

Post Re: Anonymous...Friend or Foe?
magamud wrote:
Revolution is war in our culture friend.

Well, there's part of the problem. Revolution is not the same as war. The root is "revolt", which implies an internal disagreement with a once working system. The USA is at "war" with people in Afghanistan and Iraq, but they were never revolting against us, so it's not a revolution.

Magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
We are definitely not the greatest tyranny to ever exist,
I had to quote this one so it does not get away. Your kidding me right? We have a world order, unless you somehow are applying past advanced civilizations to this equation, then I might follow you...

Yes, I am comparing to past tyrannies. We have a subtle tyranny going on (from an internal perspective), that's for sure, but I am fairly confident that it is not "the greatest tyranny to ever exist". If the history I've been taught can be believed, Bolshevik Russia, Mao's China, Hitler's Germany, and Mussolini's Italy were worse tyrannies.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:09 am

The US is revolting against Iraq, afghanistan, nicaragua, columbia, syria, its own people, economics, nutrition, education, etc........................................
So it goes both ways and each way is some form of War.

Tyranny today is the worst because its world wide and hidden. Killing more people and brainwashing more brains. They learned this from the tyrannies you stated. So this is tyranny 2.0

Its a Technocracy sir.....
Welcome to the Real World....

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:19 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
The US is revolting against Iraq, afghanistan, nicaragua, columbia, syria, its own people, economics, nutrition, education, etc...

No, I don't see it your way at all. That's way too simplified. The American people are deceived and manipulated into warring against foreigners, all for the benefit of the ruling sociopaths, and at our great expense.

Quote:
So this is tyranny 2.0

I agree that we are living the evolution of tyranny.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 am

andywight wrote:
UncleZook wrote:
Anonymous is Bullshit.

Assange is Bullshit.

Andy is Bullshit.

This thread was opened by a bullshitter to continue the bullshitting about a particular psyops ... and to dump vats of bullshit on the road to truths to make the trekking difficult.

What more needs to be said? Consider it said and move on.
:jest:

Pax Postcard From India

Thank you for your input UncleZook and am looking forward to reviewing the evidence you have on this subject.

Feeling generous, so I'll give you 48hrs. :D

Your 48hrs is up UncleZook.

You've provided no evidence at all, or even linked to your posts on other forums that you alluded to.

I think this is proof enough to see who the real bullshitter is here!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:40 am

Quote:

Ground Control to Major Andy of the whacky wonderful weirdly Wights ... your 15 minutes took the Saturn rocket up into high orbit a few months ago, e.g. when you decided to take my integrity head on against yours on the Banning For Dollars thread. Everything since from you ... has been background noise from space.

Pax Postcard From India

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:11 am

UncleZook wrote:
Quote:

Ground Control to Major Andy of the whacky wonderful weirdly Wights ... your 15 minutes took the Saturn rocket up into high orbit a few months ago, e.g. when you decided to take my integrity head on against yours on the Banning For Dollars thread.

Pax Postcard From India

I'm trying to recall if you've ever provided any evidence for any of your claims... nope, no can do!

You mean the "banning for Dollars" thread where you were caught blatantly lying in defense of Richard & Celine's Nexus2012! :lol:

Not only are you a proven liar, you're now a proven "bullshitting" liar!

Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:19 am

Quote:
No, I don't see it your way at all. That's way too simplified.

You are the one being simplified in your revolution context. I was trying to describe, lets say, the Rothchilds revolution on the planet. Hopefully this would point to how revolution is war. And war is everywhere. Then this might get you some insight on to how Revolution is actually the opposite of its meaning in your context. :geek:

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:41 pm

"Bullshit", or good info taken from Anonymous twitter site?

Murder by Drone Unpunished While Drone Protester Heads to Jail
by Brian Terrell

October 12, 2012

In US District Court in Jefferson City, Missouri, two anti-drone protestors were sentenced for trespassing at Whiteman Air Force Base, one of the stateside bases from where predator drones are operated in the skies over Afghanistan and Pakistan. Brian Terrell will begin a six month prison sentence on November 30, Ron Faust will be on federal probation for five years.

Brian Terrell’s statement at sentencing, US District Court, Jefferson City, Missouri, October 11, 2012:

Quote:
Mark Twain called free speech the "privilege of the grave," a privilege never afforded the living save as an empty formality, not to be regarded seriously as an actual possession. "As an active privilege, it ranks with the privilege of committing murder: we may exercise it if we are willing to take the consequences. Murder is forbidden both in form and in fact; free speech is granted in form but forbidden in fact….Murder is sometimes punished, free speech always."

(Source)

Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:38 pm

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 am

I'm a little confused by your use of a corporate advertising here Mr .ULY, can you please explain?

Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next