Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Anonymous...Friend or Foe? 

Post Re: Anonymous...Friend or Foe?
UncleSpook wrote:
Anonymous is Bullshit.

Pax Postcard From ?

Thank you for your input UncleZook and am looking forward to reviewing the evidence you have on this subject.

Feeling generous, so I'll give you 48hrs. :D

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:03 am
Site Admin

How did Zook get to be such an expert on the shadowy Anonymous?

Got discernment?

Of course not, you fools. Only Zook has real discernment, which is why he's an expert on everything.

That said, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to his evidence backing up his "BS" statement.

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that no evidence will be forthcoming, and if he does present any, it will be one-sided, oversimplified, and steeped in binary thinking.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:43 am

How did Zook get to be such an expert on the shadowy Anonymous?

Got discernment?

Of course not, you fools. Only Zook has real discernment, which is why he's an expert on everything.

That said, I have to admit that I'm looking forward to his evidence backing up his "BS" statement.

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet that no evidence will be forthcoming, and if he does present any, it will be one-sided, oversimplified, and steeped in binary thinking.

I've already made the arguments against Anonymous at Nexus and Universal ... maybe a few here at United. If you want to pretend that my arguments were nothing more than mere decrees of a whimsical wizard wannabee ... go ahead. It's not going to change the arguments that are archived here and elsewhere.

At this point, I should refer everyone - approx. four or five regular readers in this here habit House of Ha Ha's - to the thread I began a few days ago about Internet Shills (and their tactics) from the point of an alleged Ex-Shill. The messenger may or may not be ... but the message surely resonates with my own intuition and knowledgebase about the coordinated insurrection and subversion of alternative stream media, not least of which being the directives of Cass Sunstein. You may not recognize Chico in that shill thread ... in that case, try a little harder and you may yet recognize an oversized ego detaching a magnificent brain from meaningful purpose.

PaxPFIndia

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:28 am

Revolutions are pre emptive demolitions to reorganize the system.

By the time your at revolution the people are so backed up in a corner they will take anything for relief.

This is evidenced by history and our current paradigm.

Chico: You cant no for sure!

:lol:

Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:12 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:

They can be, but I would argue that it is the exception rather than the rule. I don't see it as the rule because the ruling sociopaths successfully construct change through a gradual, manipulative process of deception. They have a formula for success that works quite well, eliminating the need for messy and unpredictable revolutions. Should a popular revolution pop up, they simply find a way to co-opt it with their "Never let a crisis go to waste" philosophy.

Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Quote:
I don't see it as the rule because the ruling sociopaths successfully construct change through a gradual, manipulative process of deception.

The big sociopathic payoff in change is the Revolution. Why would your logic end there? Thats when they get to kill a lot of us, sell out their patsies, and reorganize with a new patriotism. Wake UP!

Quote:
They have a formula for success that works quite well, eliminating the need for messy and unpredictable revolutions

:lol: You state that they construct it gradually, then why would you think the revolution would be different. Thats the easiest part. Its the part like baking a cake, when you take the cake out of the oven. They are constructing the revolution very easily now, in your face out in the open, but you cannot see it. Interesting to say the least....

Quote:
Should a popular revolution pop up, they simply find a way to co-opt it with their "Never let a crisis go to waste" philosophy.

Im a bit confused, you say they co opt the revolution, plan there take over, but for some reason when the revolution happens its out of control?

Again my evidence is history. If we are in the greatest tyranny to ever exist and our society is built on revolution, why would you think the revolution is not controlled?

Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Im a bit confused, you say they co opt the revolution, plan there take over, but for some reason when the revolution happens its out of control?

For the ruling sociopaths, the results of co-opting the revolution can be a big pay-off, or an unmitigated disaster, or something in between. Sociopaths have less control during a revolution than they do during their patient "deception and manipulation" non-revolution phase.

Quote:
Again my evidence is history. If we are in the greatest tyranny to ever exist and our society is built on revolution, why would you think the revolution is not controlled?

The past is mostly composed of non-revolution. Revolutions are quite rare. We are definitely not the greatest tyranny to ever exist, and our society is not built on revolution. In fact, the ruling sociopaths have a history of brutally stamping out revolution at the first signs of organization. On rare occasions, they fail, as with the Revolutionary War, but they have more than made up for it in the last 230 years.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:05 am

magamud wrote:

A profound observation, Mags. I fully concur. Revolutions are false flag operations - as a rule - to give the people the appearance of change without the benefit of change.

Quote:
By the time your at revolution the people are so backed up in a corner they will take anything for relief.
This is evidenced by history and our current paradigm.
Chico: You cant no for sure!
:lol:

Absolutely correct, Mags.

Chico still doesn't get it because he is flying through the rarified air of Socratic deconstructivism ... on a magic carpet (with a complimentary meal plan of matching mushrooms).

:jest:

PaxPFIndia

ps: Any study of history underscores the patent absurdity of thinking revolutions are genuine (in rule). They are, in the best case, genuine in exception ... and I'm not even sure any of the major revolutions in recorded history meet the standards of either organized grassroots rebellion or spontaneous grassroots combustion.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:30 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Any study of history underscores the patent absurdity of thinking revolutions are genuine (in rule).

That's like saying forest fires are never genuine because most are extinguished early. Consider the revolution that was terminated with the Ludlow Massacre. I would say it is typical of how many revolutions begin and end. I find it patently absurd to imagine that most revolutions are non-genuine. The bigger they become, the more the ruling sociopaths are forced to co-opt them, as a matter of survival.

Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:14 am

Quote:
Sociopaths have less control during a revolution than they do during their patient "deception and manipulation" non-revolution phase.

Bullshit. The hard part is getting people to buy into the scam, once their addicted pulling the rug is easy. Hello is there anyone in there?

Quote:
The past is mostly composed of non-revolution.

Ahh so your trying to escape with defining revolution. Very tricky. Revolution is war in our culture friend.

Quote:
We are definitely not the greatest tyranny to ever exist,

I had to quote this one so it does not get away. Your kidding me right? We have a world order, unless you somehow are applying past advanced civilizations to this equation, then I might follow you...

Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next