Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy! 

Post Re: Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy!
Its amazing stuff. Its analogous to a mirror. The perfection of detail causes humans to hesitate on their convictions, which is apparently enough time to nudge people into the matrix. As to why a state of terror and comfort are impulsed on a regular tempo. Repetition thusly supports behavior change and war the most optimized resource.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:33 am
Site Admin

He's a sociopath, a pathological liar, a Muslim, a homosexual, a con-artist, a puppet of even more pathological deviants, and much worse. He's pretending to be just the opposite -- a fine, upstanding citizen leading us all to the promised land.

I have friends that are convinced 9/11 was a false-flag attack and an inside job, but if you tell them Obama is a homosexual, they dismiss it immediately with "Don't be ridiculous!"

Mia Marie Pope will tell you he turned tricks with older white men in return for cocaine back in Punahou high school in Hawaii, but those same friends tell me that's just someone with a grudge who wants to smear Obama. :o

It's not like evidence is hard to find. All you have to do is look.

Quote:
A prominent member of Chicago’s homosexual community claims Barack Obama’s participation in the “gay” bar and bathhouse scene was so well known that many who were aware of his lifestyle were shocked when he ran for president and finally won the White House.

“It was preposterous to the people I knew then to think Obama was going to keep his gay life secret,” said Kevin DuJan, who was a gossip columnist in Chicago for various blogs when Obama was living in the city as a community organizer and later a state senator.

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan. -- source

"I don't care what he does in his private life," those friends finally say. That's not the point. Obama has been publicly fooling the whole world, pretending to be what he is not, and he is doing it to better deceive and manipulate us so that he might have greater power and control over us. Who does that?

Sociopaths.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:29 am
Site Admin

After eight years of watching Barry Soetoro participate in the destruction of the United States, I can say with conviction that this person (pictured below) disgusts me.

Quote:
After spending nearly $100 million taxpayer dollars on vacations over the course of 8 years (see "Obama's Vacation Costs Expected To Top $90 Million Over 8 Years"), Obama couldn't wait to retire to go on even more vacations. In fact, the Obamas wrapped up their last official $4 million, taxpayer-funded trip to Hawaii on January 2nd, then departed the White House on January 20th and headed straight for Palm Springs for some golf just before joining Billionaire Richard Branson on his private island in the British Virgin Islands. -- source

I have to look to France for hope of reviving truth and liberty, where Marine Le Pen is trying to become the next president of France.

Quote:
"What is at stake in this election […] is whether France can still be a free nation. The divide is not between the left and right any more but between patriots and globalists," Le Pen told supporters at her campaign launch rally. -- source

Hitler said basically the say thing during his rise to prominence, and he was right.

Le Pen also argues convincingly that France should separate itself from NATO, according to a Russian article:

Quote:
However, the 'commitments' regarding foreign policy is way more radical. For example, Le Pen wants France to become independent from NATO’s military command, in order to prevent it from 'being dragged into wars France is not interested in.' -- source

I agree completely, NATO is bad for freedom-loving countries, especially France.

Le Pen is also ready to boot out illegal immigrants that are swamping the nation.

Quote:
Le Pen proposed a radical solution to the problem, including curbing the immigration flow (to 10,000 people a year), prohibiting admittance of family members and finally expelling all illegal immigrants. -- source

That's not a "radical" solution, but once again, a perfectly reasonable one.

Quote:
Le Pen pledges to wipe out all French Islamic organizations, to close mosques involved in propagating extremism and ban such organization from receiving funds from abroad. -- source

Excellent idea, and again quite reasonable. Hitler recognized the same problem with the Jews in the 1930s and took similar measures, which helped his nation thrive to such an extent that few could believe it at the time, especially considering how beaten Germany was after World War I and the crippling hyperinflation unleashed on it by Jewish interests via the Treaty of Versailles.

People really have no idea of the true history of the contemporary world, or the true conspiracies that drive it, or the evil psychology that gives birth to it all. Sociopaths are the key. Hitler was not one, but Stalin, Churchill, and Roosevelt were, exactly the opposite of what we were led to believe during and after World War II. And that is typical of most of what we are expected to believe even today -- the truth is the opposite of what we are told. Why? Because sociopaths can only lie and deceive in their pursuit of greater power and control. Obama is one, and all he has done for eight years is lie and deceive in his pursuit of selfish benefit. He doesn't even use his real name, for Pete's sake, not to mention that he is married to a transvestite that he passes off as a "wife"! And now he is reaping the rewards of having faithfully executed the role of presidential actor and puppet for the real ruling sociopaths that pull his strings.

Barry Soetoro is one disgusting tapeworm.

Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7