Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy! 

Post Re: Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy!
Zook your like a cockling woodpecker, nabbing your scrawny brain against a rustic canvas of idiocy. You big beak doofus, you could not tell a turd from a truth or a shit sandwich from meatloaf. An oily boy misfit with pimples sucking on a plastic pacifier to stop you from crying. You have a reputation as a snake oil salesman or better yet an executive of disparaging rhetoric throughout all these boards. I like how you fake any type of sanity while your bloated with hypocrisy and rotting from dementia. You backwards Troll. :lol:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:47 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Seriously ... you think at a very shallow level, Chico.

:lol: Seriously, Zook, you fail to see the humor in the absurdity of life! :lol:

Quote:
Obama and Romney represent two different weapons carried under the long garment of the trenchcoat bankster.

No sh*t, Sherlock. Have I not made it clear that the whole ball of wax is a con-game?

Quote:
By focusing on the weapon and not the weapon operator, you, like countless millions in America, are doing the bankster's bidding, Chico.

It's time to see the whole forest rather than focus on the individual trees, Zook.

Quote:
With your track record of prevarication, I suspect you are aware and have a vested interest in protecting the corrupted system (while pretending to bark against it).

You've really lost it, my friend. You've been reading my posts for two years, and you think I'm all about protecting the existing system. :lol:

Quote:
Really disappointing to witness how shallow the thought here at United Peeps has become. And that mad maudlin maddening monkey Magamud inspires ridicule by alluding to this zombified outpost as a virtuous place where truths are respected and liberties abound.

First you're disappointed to witness shallow thought, then you serve us a banquet of it! Really, Zook... Even trolls need a vacation. How about a week on the beach in the Bahamas? I have a friend that lives there... :lol:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:16 pm

First you're disappointed to witness shallow thought, then you serve us a banquet of it! Really, Zook... Even trolls need a vacation. How about a week on the beach in the Bahamas? I have a friend that lives there... :lol:

No problem, your always be welcome here in Bahamas UncleZook, although I guess the cost of a plane ticket from India might be a little prohibitive for you, especially considering the low wages you must earn working for Big Pharma as an out-sourced internet gate-keeper!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:07 am
Site Admin

Obama can't rely on real Marines to protect him, because those Marines took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic", and those enemies can (and do) include the fake president of the United States. So the puppet president replaces the real Marines with fake ones that carry rifles that cannot be operated, while the fake president stands behind bullet-proof glass and reviews his "troops".

What a charade. Or more accurately, a gross deception and manipulation, the mark of the Beast (or shall we call them sociopaths).

Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:29 pm

Have we ever not been in a Tyranny? If you were a leader, would you not first start espousing your understanding of Tyranny? With the obvious pathology infecting our personalities would you not check yourself on a daily basis? Has empire and dictator tactics changed at all?

Regret
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regret_(emotion)

Quote:
Regret is a negative conscious and emotional reaction to personal past acts and behaviors.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:45 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
With the obvious pathology infecting our personalities would you not check yourself on a daily basis?

Yes, you would. This is a very astute observation, but there is a reason why this self-check is not occurring for the majority. The propaganda, the mind-control, the lies, and the deception are all deliberately unleashed on us by the controllers to mask the pathology so that it is not obvious to us. In that way, the daily self-check simply doesn't occur.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:36 pm

I want change to be human. I want things that are humane and that deal with humanity. If you cannot be human, then what?

Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm
Site Admin

I agree with you, Mags. But here's the rub -- there are two kinds of humans, and they are not compatible. Each has a different idea of what "human" is. The vast majority have empathy at their core. The ruling minority does not. Which model of humanity do we encourage?

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." -- Edmund Burke

And therein lies the problem. The vast majority are content to let the universe unfold without their organized participation. In contrast, the ruling minority are organized and determined to shape the universe into their image. In this way, evil triumphs.

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 pm

bump

Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:47 pm
Site Admin

Who would believe that narcissistic sociopaths hold the highest office in the land?

People that understand sociopaths, that's who.

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next