Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy! 

Post Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy!
Subject: Obama Donates 7 Alaskan Islands to Putin for $0

Our savior did it again!

Subject: Obama Donates 7 Alaskan Islands to Putin for $0

This is what our beloved president Obama has done in 2012 for America so far this year. This got very little press to keep it unknown from the American public. Why is he getting away with all of this?
Is there a "REST OF THE STORY"?
This Feb. 16, 2012 article appears in very few places. Apparently, mainstream media consider Obama giving away islands belonging to Alaska as no big deal. Obama is giving these islands to Russia for free, no cost, $0 money or any other consideration. Guess what? The state legislature in Alaska (still one of our 50 states) voted several times in opposition to THE GIVEAWAY! The islands have billions of barrels of OIL and Obama could let oil companies lease parts of the islands and start drilling for MORE OIL!! Should you suspect Obama was trying to sneak this by........? Why?

WorldNetDaily.com http://worldnetdaily.com// . Obama's State Department is giving away seven strategic, resource-laden Alaskan islands to the Russians. Yes, to the Putin regime in the Kremlin. The seven islands in the Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea include one the size of Rhode Island and Delaware combined. The Russians are also to get the tens of thousands of square miles of oil-rich seabed's surrounding the islands. The Department of Interior estimates billions of barrels of oil are at stake.

The State Department has undertaken the giveaway in the guise of a maritime boundary agreement between Alaska and Siberia. Astoundingly, our federal government itself drew the line to put these seven Alaskan islands on the Russian side. But as an executive agreement, it could be reversed with the stroke of a pen by President Obama or Secretary Clinton. The agreement was negotiated in total secrecy. The state of Alaska was not allowed to participate in the negotiations, nor was the public given any opportunity for comment. This is despite the fact the Alaska Legislature has passed resolutions of opposition - but the State Department doesn't seem to care.

The imperiled Arctic Ocean islands include Wrangel, Bennett, Jeannette and Henrietta. Wrangel became American in 1881 with the landing of the U.S. Revenue Marine ship Thomas Corwin. The landing party included the famed naturalist John Muir. It is 3,000 square miles in size.

Northwest of Wrangel are the DeLong Islands, named for George Washington DeLong, the captain of USS Jeannette. Also in 1881, he discovered and claimed these three islands for the United States. He named them for the voyage co-sponsor, New York City newspaper publisher James Gordon Bennett. The ship's crew received a hero's welcome back in Washington, and Congress awarded them gold medals.

In the Bering Sea at the far west end of the Aleutian chain are Copper Island, Sea Lion Rock and Sea Otter Rock. They were ceded to the U.S. in Seward's 1867 treaty with Russia.

Now is the time for the Obama administration to stand up for U.S. and Alaskan rights and invaluable resources. The State Department's maritime agreement is a loser - it gives us nothing in return for giving up Alaska's sovereign territory and invaluable resources. We won the Cold War and should start acting like it. Also see Link 1,2 below
Link 1. http://www.westernjournalism.com/obamas ... to-russia/
Link 2. http://commonamericanjournal.com/?p=39807
> >>> The State Dept. Watch says: http://www.statedepartmentwatch.org/GiveawaySummary.htm
> >>> And you can "Google" many more links with "Alaska island giveaway"

WTF is this crap?!?!

Wed May 02, 2012 7:51 am

Post Re: Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy!
CHINA GOT THE CONTRACT FOR THE NEW SAN FRANCISCO BAY BRIDGE - -MAKES ME NOT WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO CROSS IT!

This one should make everyone very unhappy with the current administration.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diane Sawyer reporting on U.S. bridge projects going to the Chinese...NOT Americans.

The bridges are right here in the U.S. and yet Obama has approved for Chinese contractors to come in and do the work. What about jobs for Americans???

Watch this video. It doesn't take long to view (about 3 minutes).

This one should be tough for the supporters of the current regime to swallow....AND it comes from ABC NEWS..no Snopes or Wikileaks on this one!!

U.S.A. Bridges and Roads Being Built by Chinese Firms

Shocking to say the least! This video is a jaw-dropper that will make you sick. (It was also shocking that ABC was actually reporting this story.)

The lead-in with Obama promising jobs in the U.S. by improving our infrastructure is so typical of all his promises! Our tax dollars are at work - for CHINA!!!

I pray all the unemployed see this and cast their votes accordingly in 2012!

Click here: http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/us-brid ... s-14594513

Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 am

I used IXQUICK to search for it, and this came up: http://www.opencongress.org/bill/110-h347/show

I can't find anything about this on 4 different hoax checking sites.

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

This is a new law signed by all congressmen except three. Ron Paul was one of the ones who voted against this bill.

New law makes it illegal to protest in Obama's presence
This means that, wherever Obama is at, you do not have a right to ask him anything you want to. His secret service can have you arrested, fined, and imprisoned for more than a YEAR if you ask him something he doesn’t like. Sound like he’s more like Hitler than Lincoln to you?

WATCH AND BE AMAZED AT HIS LATEST ATTEMPT TO STAGE A TAKE OVER OF AMERICA...
Guess you’ve probably heard about this, but sending it on anyway. It’s probably the scariest thing this guy has done yet.
Are you aware of this new law, signed by “Obama” in early March 2012?
May the Lord have mercy on us!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=7S ... &vq=medium

Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 am

Thanks...

On and on it goes....
Lee

Wed May 02, 2012 11:00 am
Site Admin

Not only is Obama a complete fraud and/or traitor to this nation, but so is the entire federal government, including the majority of Congress. This needs to be rectified by the people of the United States.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:39 pm

The liars have us right were they want us. A political system completely in deadlock. We will voluntarily have Congress removed and move into a further tyrannical system. The good people cant see beyond their noses on how vast the deception is and fall for the setup. Its called recycling Empires and they are very good at it.

Wed May 02, 2012 5:48 pm

THIS WILL PISS YOU OFF, VW is not allowed by the US government to sell high milage cars to US consumers. VW even makes the cars here that get 78 mpg but must ship it over seas.

Not just the road tax being protected, but the coffers of the oil companies.............vote your conscience

Video stating the US Gov blocking import of cars that get 65 MPG.

Just ran across this video on higher gas mileage cars that are available in the UK but not here in the states. The information that is relayed in this video is interesting as to why this is going on. Once again the rubber ducks in congress...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBnlXGvA ... ata_player

Thu May 03, 2012 9:57 pm
Site Admin

Wow. Deception and manipulation from a sociopathic government serving its own interests at our expense. Thanks for that gem, Inkoze!

The bad news is that this behavior is reflected across the entire spectrum of government. It happens everywhere it can and now permeates the system.

The system is broken.

Mon May 07, 2012 7:01 pm
Site Admin

Speaking of Obama, non-natural-born citizen and thus illegal POTUS, CIA asset, and narcissist puppet of the ruling sociopaths, it should come as no surprise that he is a murderer as well. How many SEALs had to be killed to keep the secret?

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:03 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
“It doesn’t matter who wins the elections. First of all, all U.S. presidents are puppets. They’re puppets of the establishment. The guys that make the decisions are in the shadows”. -- source

I've been saying it all along -- Bush was a puppet, Obama is a puppet, and the next president of the United States will definitely be a puppet as well. No president represents the American people or does anything in the public's best interest. Each president obeys the orders of his handlers, who work for the real owners, those owners being the men that control the money.

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next