Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy!
I heard the BIG LIE again yesterday -- "If you vote third party, you're throwing away your vote."

I thought for a second, and then said, "Actually, if you vote for Obama OR Romney, you're throwing away your vote."

You can't choose the lesser of two evils and expect to get anything but evil.

Although the ad below is about Obama, something equally unflattering could be created about Romney.

Attachments:
obama_ad.jpg
obama_ad.jpg [ 96.66 KiB | Viewed 2086 times ]

Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:50 pm
Site Admin

Here's more of the historical record concerning the "change we can believe in".

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:44 am
Site Admin

In America, the so-called free press no longer gives equal time to all political candidates. In fact, in most instances, they give no time. Third party presidential candidates are arrested if they even try to gain admittance to the presidential debates shown on so-called public TV. For a so-called "land of the free", this is clear evidence of the tyranny that is gradually engulfing us.

Here is the presidential debate the mainstream media won't show you. Here are four of the other 14 third party presidential candidates that are on my mail-in ballot. That there are 14 third party candidates on the ballot besides the standard puppets of Romney and Obama tells me that the Powers-That-Be are gaming the system to ensure sure that no third party candidate has a chance to win. People like myself who refuse to settle for "the lesser of two evils" and often vote third party will see the cumulative third party vote divided between 14 candidates, practically guaranteeing that none can win. And of course, the corrupt and rigged electoral college does indeed guarantee that only one of the two PTB puppets will win. So, as usual, my voice and the voices of so many like me, including the 90 million Americans that won't vote, and including all those that have been deceptively manipulated into believing that they must vote for one of the PTB puppets -- all of those voices, very likely the vast majority of all eligible voters -- are silenced.

And our so-called leaders have the gall to call the United States of America a democracy. It's not even close.

Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:44 am

ATHENS RIOTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdRAJjpn ... r_embedded

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:57 am
Site Admin

While we are focused on Obama, I thought I should throw this in. It does provide three minutes of transparency.

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 pm
Site Admin

It's not that I'm against Obama any more than I'm against Romney -- I'm just against criminals running my country! Especially lying criminals, like the Liar-in-Chief.

Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:24 am
Site Admin

This was an advertisement on a YouTube video I wanted to watch about Amber Lyon, the CNN whistle-blower. Normally, I click the ads off as soon as the 5 second timer allows me to, but this one had my rapt attention right to the end!

Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:40 am
Site Admin

Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Here's the history to learn.

Time is running out.

Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 am
Site Admin

Still trying to figure out if Obama is a psychological deviant, perhaps a narcissistic sociopath? Well, wonder no more, the hidden truth is coming to light.

Oh, and it's worse than I thought! And Obama is just a puppet for the really hard-core sociopaths!

Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:14 am

This was an advertisement on a YouTube video I wanted to watch about Amber Lyon, the CNN whistle-blower. Normally, I click the ads off as soon as the 5 second timer allows me to, but this one had my rapt attention right to the end!

Seriously ... you think at a very shallow level, Chico.

I realize you posted the video in November, e.g. you know, paid pre-election advert by the Romney right in the false left-right political dichotomy engineered by the bankster empire ... but the problem with America (and the rest of the world, really) is that the populations have entered a catatonic mental state which then makes them entertain even the most egregious scams without blinking an eye. The bulk of humanity is no longer capable of discerning that which is important (e.g. those who are killing them) from that which is trivial (e.g. what weapon they are using). Obama and Romney represent two different weapons carried under the long garment of the trenchcoat bankster.

By focusing on the weapon and not the weapon operator, you, like countless millions in America, are doing the bankster's bidding, Chico. Which then makes you a gatekeeper, whether you are aware of it or not. With your track record of prevarication, I suspect you are aware and have a vested interest in protecting the corrupted system (while pretending to bark against it).

Really disappointing to witness how shallow the thought here at United Peeps has become. And that mad maudlin maddening monkey Magamud inspires ridicule by alluding to this zombified outpost as a virtuous place where truths are respected and liberties abound. I suppose that in the putative catatonic enlightenment, imagination captured and held on a chain... is a degree of freedom.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next