Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy! 
Site Admin

Post Re: Change we can hardly believe in ... what a guy!
Quote:
President Obama’s hands may be clean. However, there are a multitude of people that have been close to this president who have not lived to talk about what they know about this administration. Are these coincidences, or are these deaths the result of Obama’s handlers? Without arrests and prosecutions, we can never be sure. However, the sheer numbers of the trail of bodies is staggering. -- source

Obama's hands are clean only in the sense that he didn't pull the trigger. He's like the get-away driver, who is just as guilty as the psychopathic trigger-man.

Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:27 am

Imho it shows how closely intertwined mafia and legitimate govt are. Its if these two polar opposites are working hand in hand unbeknownst.

I think the very old symbology of Roman Janus as appropriate. And a tell of how our society really is...

Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:06 pm
Site Admin

Two-faced is right.

Quote:
“The one thing I will say to the people of Israel is that you can be assured, whoever is in the office I currently occupy, Democrat or Republican, that your security will be uppermost on our minds. That will not change.” -- Obama to Israelis

The problem is that no one in the United States can recognize a traitor when he is in the White House.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:10 am
Site Admin

Another headline I saw on the net today was this:

"Iran Sends 2nd Monkey Into Space And Back"

I figured they were talking about Obama. Wasn't the first monkey Bush? I don't think he came back, since they don't talk about him any more. But it turns out they weren't talking about Obama for this flight.

What a disappointment. I am bummed.

But you have to admit, the little monkey has the same fake smile as Obama, and the same lifeless eyes.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:11 am

magamud wrote:
Imho it shows how closely intertwined mafia and legitimate govt are. Its if these two polar opposites are working hand in hand unbeknownst.

I think the very old symbology of Roman Janus as appropriate. And a tell of how our society really is...

It's often odd where inspiration is found! Thanks mags, I'm gonna run off now to my local cryptocurrency site where I can download the latest version of "make your Bitcon clone n get rich quick software", and think I'm gonna call it the "Januscoin", even got an idea for the logo!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:57 am
Site Admin

Oh, no! We've created a financial banana monster!

Gold fever has its risks, usually unforeseen.

Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:37 am

financial banana monster!

Ouch, that was a little harsh wasn't it? Your beginning to sound more n more like Uncleshill as time passes!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:02 am
Site Admin

andywight wrote:
Ouch, that was a little harsh wasn't it? Your beginning to sound more n more like Uncleshill as time passes!

Sorry, I'm just poking a little fun at you. My association with the banana has had some slightly deleterious effects on me.

:bdevil:

Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 am
Site Admin

We want change -- the right change. Obama is a complete fake. His name isn't even Barack Obama -- it's Barry Soetoro. He is a controlled puppet, a counterfeit president. When I listen to Helen Caldicott (below), I hear what a President of the United States should sound like -- genuine, concerned, caring, empathetic, realistic.

But you will never hear Soetoro / Obama speak of the Fukushima threat. His orders from the puppet-masters are to ignore the issue. His orders are to let the people die, even the people of the USA. That is exactly what the fake president will do. He is a murderer, a criminal, and a narcissistic sociopath. He is not my president. He's not even a member of my species. He is a monster, just like Bush before him, and Clinton before Bush. We have a monstrous cartel of criminals in place that regularly gives us monstrous presidents that cover-up the cartel's monstrous crimes against humanity. Fukushima is one of those monstrous crimes. Real human beings are horrified by this disaster. Fake human beings pay it no mind. Guess what kind of human beings our so-called leaders are.

Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:20 am
Site Admin

Sociopaths are liars. They don't lie all the time, and their lies are not immediately obvious. The lies are a form of mind control, designed to make you think along certain lines and believe certain things. It is a method of manipulation to get people to behave in certain ways. And it works. By the time the lies are exposed, people are focused on other information and simply don't realize how they were duped earlier, or how they are still being duped now. It is an incredible psychological phenomenon that makes you wonder how people can be so dense, all while convincing themselves that they are so intelligent.

So sociopaths are liars. Barack Obama, the president of the United States, holder of the highest office in the land, is a narcissistic sociopath. That means he is full of himself, and he is a liar. Should we have a compulsive, egocentric liar as our president? A brief examination of our presidents over the last 50 years will show that's all we've ever had.

I think we were duped earlier, and we are still being duped now.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next