Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
The Homeland preparing for War? 

Post The Homeland preparing for War?
Ive watched The Homeland slowly, incrementally, insidiously arm itself into a modern day legitimate Stasi. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
I think the only difference this time around is there are no open roundups of people. Why would you need that when the Cities themselves are prisons.
Anyway whats the difference when FEMA can set up a camp within 24 hours anyhoo.
Quote:
What's the government buying these days? Hollow point bullets, hardened checkpoint booths and radiation pills
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
Editor of NaturalNews.com

http://www.naturalnews.com/035607_government_checkpoints_Martial_Law.html
Quote:
(NaturalNews) You can tell a lot about a person by assessing what they purchase. It's called "consumer profiling," and corporations do it all the time. That's how those grocery store loyalty discount programs work, by the way -- they profile your psychology by analyzing what you're buying. From that information, they can target you for coupons, mailers and other marketing campaigns that "magically" speak to your particular interests. It's not magic, of course; it's just behavioral profiling.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:12 pm

Post Re: The Homeland preparing for War?
Situation in the US does sound really awful.

At least there is a large portion of civilians who are armed - have there been any attempts in US at restricting sale of guns or trying to withdraw guns from the public? Sorry, I'm a bit ignorant about it all.

During the student protest in London in about Sept last year the police were allowed to have rubber bullets. I think they are trying to pass laws allowing them to use rubber bullets in the UK. Scary stuff. I got trapped in the protest as I was trying to get back to work as the police had made a human fence around the city - they were absolutely bristling for a fight, I could see it emanating off them - just sheer hatred - i couldn't even see any students!

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:16 pm

I think part of the US takedown is to arm both sides and then light a match.
But you would never know it in your day to day daily routine of work, family and the media.
Its the epitome of double think. If your not in the Ghetto you would never think anything is wrong.
Its impressive...

I think in a way most people join Sadistic roles such as police, military to process all their unprocessed emotions and compensate for the lie they live in.
That is, deep down people hate this world due to the corruption. This is acknowledged unconsciously and processed consciously through a catharsis of Sadistic opportunity in our world.
The Monarchs know this and exploit it...

Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:36 pm
Site Admin

At least there is a large portion of civilians who are armed - have there been any attempts in US at restricting sale of guns or trying to withdraw guns from the public?

For several years now, ammunition has been very hard, if not impossible, to purchase, because there isn't any. Prices have risen significantly, and store shelves are empty of bullets. The government started a program to collect and destroy spent military cartridges, rather than have them recycled into the civilian market as is traditional. Supposedly, this was reversed, but I suspect that was just to take the heat off.

I do not know what the ammo situation is like now, as I got tired of asking when Walmart would be getting ammo in. But, with government buying enormous quantities of hollow point bullets (normally too destructive and inhumane for military use, and illegal to use for international conflicts), the monetary incentive is to sell to the government rather than the people. Something similar happened to a company manufacturing freeze-dried survival food. The government passed legislation to purchase billions of dollars in survival food (to stock the DUMBs -- deep underground military bases), so the company quit the civilian market and devoted itself to fulfilling government requests. The money paying for all this is created on demand out of thin air anyway, so the ability to deceive and manipulate the public into working for its own demise is one that the ruling sociopaths can hardly pass up.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Quote:
I think in a way most people join Sadistic roles such as police, military to process all their unprocessed emotions and compensate for the lie they live in
. An obedient, unselfaware jobsworth who doesnt ask any questions is the policeforce's wet dream too; add a little bit of frustration to his/her life and then voila abuse of power. It's all too easy. On the other hand a natural born psychopath is the military's wet dream (both parties having full consciousness of their actions and motivations, like a symbiotic relationship.

Chico, that all spells shit street for Americans doesnt it, the situation in the US is like a giant amplification of what we know the nefarious plan to be - in other parts of the world it is more subtle.

Yes and why would businesses bother selling to the public when they have the government as their top customer, an entity whose money pit is bottomless, they don't even have to bother with customer satisfaction or value for money. Add to the equation of how brokers buy loads of shares in any businesses where the government is their top customer and it's a win win situation for the company, the banking system and the 1%.

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]