Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Ron Paul 
Site Admin

Post Re: Ron Paul
Ron Paul, long-time Republican, washes his hands of the Republican Party. Both parties are completely corrupt and absolutely useless to the People. America would do well to follow Paul's example and wash its hands of the rigged facade that passes for a political system in the United States. United how? United in parasitic tyranny.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 pm
Site Admin

If the Republican National Convention is this corrupt, it means the election is corrupt. If the election is corrupt, it means the government is corrupt. If the government is corrupt, it means we're being screwed.

And I don't need to tell you how bad we're being screwed.

Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:54 am
Site Admin

Although the blatant fraud at the Republican National Convention went unreported by the heavily controlled mainstream media, it is leaking out a tiny bit.

What is clear here is that this corruption is pervasive and systemic. The Democratic party is just as bad, if not worse. That means politics in the United States is basically a criminal enterprise.

Of course, we all suspected as much, right?

Now we know why all the presidents of my lifetime, including Bush and Obama, are crooks. They literally get away with murder.

Even so, Americans still vote for them.

Can you imagine that?

Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:10 am
Site Admin

The Take Down of Ron Paul

We should pay attention to the control structures that prevent perturbations to the developing New World Order. To defeat the enemy, you must know him.

Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:39 pm

Ron Paul is a fallacy!

He will entertain certain truths, but leave out some for political reasons.

He is nothing but a chess piece....

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:55 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Ron Paul is a fallacy!

Yes, to some extent. He is also genuine, to some extent.

Quote:
He will entertain certain truths, but leave out some for political reasons.

Indeed, he is a politician.

Quote:
He is nothing but a chess piece....

As are we all, to some extent.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:54 am

Quote:
Yes, to some extent. He is also genuine, to some extent.

You cannot play both sides if you want to stop both sides being played by the Banksters. Do you see my point?

Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:25 am
Site Admin

You cannot play both sides knowingly and deliberately. But when you are being deceived, you can do so unknowingly and unintentionally.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:07 am

Here is some insight to this.

Ron Paul knows about 911, but is afraid of political suicide if he saids this.
He believes if he sticks with his other issues he will make progress.
This is a fallacy, because he will not uproot the corruption.
He will just cut some of it out, but it will continue to grow.

And grow into something worse. As people will believe their free and the evil will be better hidden.

Take this knowledge and apply it to our entire historical timeline.

Do you see?
Revolution is actually the worse, as it is masking corruption even more.
I am personally getting a better perspective how people could fall for the prior Revolutions. Its not easy as they oppress us so much we will take the lesser of the Two Evils!

Not to mention we are in a Stockholm Syndrome inherited from our forefathers.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:48 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Ron Paul knows about 911, but is afraid of political suicide if he saids this.

I too suspect that Ron Paul knows about 9/11, but I don't think his reasons for avoiding the issue are as simple as you state. I think he understands the power he is up against. He has to tread carefully to avoid not only his own assassination, but that of his family and others close to him.

Quote:
Take this knowledge and apply it to our entire historical timeline. Do you see?

I have done that. This kind of dancing with the Devil in order to oppose evil happens often. Can you see how taking your oversimplified assumption and applying it to our entire historical timeline can cause it to snowball into faulty conclusions?

Quote:
Revolution is actually the worse, as it is masking corruption even more. I am personally getting a better perspective how people could fall for the prior Revolutions.

Look, I have no doubt that revolutions are often contrived when sociopaths believe they can steer them to a desired result. Whether that result is achieved or not is uncertain. Sociopaths are not infallible and they do make mistakes. And revolutions are complex beasts that are not easily ridden. I suspect revolution is the tool of last resort for the sociopaths, when desperation sets in and their ship is in danger of sinking. I think it is important to view it in that context, in which case it is our greatest opportunity at ridding ourselves of the parasites that consume us, as long as we are revolting against the parasites and not each other.

Quote:
Its not easy as they oppress us so much we will take the lesser of the Two Evils! Not to mention we are in a Stockhold Syndrome inherited from our forefathers.

Yes, those are both tools used to control us. It is important that we understand their trickery.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next