Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Ron Paul 

Post Re: Ron Paul
Quote:
Whether that result is achieved or not is uncertain.

Could we be in worse state of Tyranny? A worse state of Doublthink? Holy Mackerel!

Quote:
I suspect revolution is the tool of last resort for the sociopaths,

You are so far off the mark it is not funny. I suspect Revolution is their favorite part of the CON!

Quote:
I think it is important to view it in that context, in which case it is our greatest opportunity at ridding ourselves of the parasites that consume us, as long as we are revolting against the parasites and not each other.

You lack the Vision and depth necessary to see the whole corrupted picture and you are falling for the organic randomness the Banksters are portraying. This very thing gets us to fight and kill each other to support their plans.

Quote:
It is important that we understand their trickery.

Take heed in your own words Chico...

Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:10 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Could we be in worse state of Tyranny? A worse state of Doublthink? Holy Mackerel!

Don't be so certain of your perspective. Things can indeed get much, much worse.

Quote:
You are so far off the mark it is not funny. I suspect Revolution is their favorite part of the CON!

I disagree, and I do so without bad-mouthing your judgment. The reason I disagree is that they clearly avoid revolution, because it is so hard to control and predict. Instead, their favorite part of the con is mind control, which they employ profusely.

Quote:
You lack the Vision and depth necessary to see the whole corrupted picture and you are falling for the organic randomness the Banksters are portraying.

You're starting to sound like Zook here, attacking the messenger instead of the message, and taking it for granted that you can't possibly be mistaken.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
It is important that we understand their trickery.
Quote:
Take heed in your own words Chico...

Count on it.

Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Quote:
Don't be so certain of your perspective.

Yes the good Devils advocate as always.

Quote:
because it is so hard to control and predict.

Saids who? It appears currently, that it is very easy to manage. As creating war.
I am understanding you better Chic. My answers will be more stoic, sorry for the lambasting.

The ratio to mind control is equal to the ease of prediction and control.

Quote:
that you can't possibly be mistaken.

You are mistaken. I am being harsh because I thought you were someone else. I am currently changing course...

Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:12 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chicodoodoo wrote:
Don't be so certain of your perspective.
Yes the good Devils advocate as always.

Ah, I hadn't thought of that. Yes, of course, you will come at this from the religious point of view, where the Devil sows uncertainty and the pious are certain in their faith. No wonder our perspectives are clashing.

Quote:
Saids who? It appears currently, that it is very easy to manage. As creating war.

There is no real revolution currently, so you can't readily say it appears to be very easy to manage one. As for the current wars, I doubt you are privy to all the background machinations that take place to "manage" one. It's not a simple procedure. It takes a lot of deception, manipulation, and money.

Quote:
I am understanding you better Chic. My answers will be more stoic, sorry for the lambasting.

Thank you.

Quote:
The ratio to mind control is equal to the ease of prediction and control.

Then you agree revolution is not their favorite con, and mind control is?

Quote:
You are mistaken. I am being harsh because I thought you were someone else. I am currently changing course...

I hope you weren't thinking that I am the Devil, sowing discord and uncertainty amongst the faithful. Unfortunately, I have sometimes been perceived like that in the past.

It's also true that misunderstandings abound in this written medium. We all need to be cautious about what we assume, and, if I may be so bold, be less certain about what we think is being communicated.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:39 am

Quote:
No wonder our perspectives are clashing.

:lol: That had no religious connotation to it.
Quote:
In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, just for the sake of argument.

Quote:
There is no real revolution currently,

Are you friggin kiddin me? Agenda 21? Militia? Peace? Economy? Food? Religion? Information, Politics etc...

Quote:
It's not a simple procedure.

I am trying to get you to focus on the Common Sense of how tyranny works. Then you can worry about the complex Machinations.

Quote:

There is no difference. Contriving our world is intermeshed with mind control and applying the actions thereof.

Quote:
I hope you weren't thinking that I am the Devil

You like the rest of us are doing the best we can.
Quote:
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Matthew 7:2

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

Quote:
What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make an end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from.

T. S. Eliot

Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:48 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, just for the sake of argument.

But I am not playing the devil's advocate. My position is one that I agree with, and I am not stating it just for the sake of argument.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
There is no real revolution currently,
Magamud wrote:
Are you friggin kiddin me? Agenda 21? Militia? Peace? Economy? Food? Religion? Information, Politics etc...

All machinations for subjugating the masses. When people leave their remaining bubbles of comfort en mass and spill their blood fighting the power of the system, you will have revolution.

Magamud wrote:
I am trying to get you to focus on the Common Sense of how tyranny works. Then you can worry about the complex Machinations.

Tyranny is the opposite of common sense.

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Magamud wrote:
There is no difference.

Sociopaths do not use mind control to get people to fight against mind control.

Matthew 7:2 wrote:
For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

For in the same way I judge myself and those I love, I will judge others. It's the Golden Rule.

Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:57 pm

Chic you and I have different takes on how much control the sociopaths have.

Revolution is part of the Mind Control...

Tyranny has a common sense of application. Like order out of chaos. Keep a secret hidden. How to lie, etc.......

Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:21 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
Chic you and I have different takes on how much control the sociopaths have.

How could we not? We are all victims of a lifetime of propaganda and other subtle forms of mind influence. We have been trained to think that we know how the world works. What better way to hide from us how the world they control really works?

Quote:
Revolution is part of the Mind Control...

It can be, it may be, but I am not convinced that revolution is in the best interests of the sociopaths. Their pattern is one of placating us to behave like a docile flock of sheep. To direct us into becoming a pack of fearless and dangerous wolves would put them at too great a risk.

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 am
Site Admin

Ron Paul's political career has run its course, and the United States is richer as a result. Not richer in real money, or political integrity, or good legislation, or real justice, because the majority of the country's leadership is still corrupt beyond belief. But we are richer in genuine examples of honest statesmanship and genuine public service -- by a total of one.

Is Ron Paul perfect? No, of course not. But if we had a Congress half full of Ron Paul clones, we would see incredible changes made for the benefit of all Americans, and even for all the people of the world. What other member of Congress could honestly fly that standard?

I had the pleasure to voluntarily shake hands with Ron Paul twice. I wouldn't go near most Congressmen, much less grasp their foul, bloodied hands. But with Ron Paul, it was different. I was grateful. I was grateful for how he served me and my fellow Americans, and the hand shake was my way of saying "thank you". It's not much, but it is sincere, genuine, and caring -- a lot like Ron Paul.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next