Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
The vote is rigged 
Site Admin

Post The vote is rigged
There are so many examples of voter fraud, though it is always relatively subtle and obscure.

Here's an example from the North Dakota Republican Caucus:

Thanks to OhYeah for bringing this to my attention.

Four years ago, I took part in the local Republican caucus. It was basically the same story. Despite a large showing of Ron Paul supporters, Ron Paul was effectively shut out, again by the local Republican leaders "gaming" the system.

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:10 am

Post Re: The vote is rigged
There are so many examples of voter fraud, though it is always relatively subtle and obscure.

Here's an example from the North Dakota Republican Caucus:

Thanks to OhYeah for bringing this to my attention.

Four years ago, I took part in the local Republican caucus. It was basically the same story. Despite a large showing of Ron Paul supporters, Ron Paul was effectively shut out, again by the local Republican leaders "gaming" the system.

I just went to Reddit, (been there for years) to find a video to test.
Thanks for the thread Chico.
;)

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:14 am

For those interested:

http://www.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/

Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 am

Ron Paul - The Invisible Candidate

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:23 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
As reported by the National Review's Deroy Murdock, who did some numbers-crunching of his own, "some 3.5 million more people are registered to vote in the U.S. than are alive among America's adult citizens. Such staggering inaccuracy is an engraved invitation to voter fraud." -- source

This doesn't invite voter fraud. This is voter fraud. It's the smoking gun of voter fraud. It's the dead give-away of voter fraud. It's the undeniable evidence of voter fraud.

Controlling a few million votes when voter participation is typically well below 100% (historically between 53% and 64%), and most elections are determined by narrow margins, is even more critical than this ho-hum article suggests.

Quote:
As a Wikipedia list of close elections shows, since just 2000 there have been literally dozens of elections at the state, local and federal level decided by 100 votes or fewer.

And, in at least two nationally important elections in recent memory, the outcome was decided by a paper-thin margin:

In 2000, President Bush beat environmental activist and former Vice President Al Gore by just 538 votes. -- source

So this is how the ruling Sociopaths tell the stupid Followers that they've been conned. It's in-your-face election fraud, but I'll bet money the mainstream media won't report it. Why? Because the ruling sociopaths own the mainstream media.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:58 am
Site Admin

The vote is rigged on a global scale. That's because the ruling sociopaths operate at a global level.

Quote:
Tens of thousands of documents from the infamous and now inoperative data firm Cambridge Analytica (CA) reveal the shocking global reach of voter manipulation, reported the Guardian on Saturday.

Over 100,000 documents related to 68 countries will be revealed over the coming year, unveiling a worldwide network used to influence voter decisions on “an industrial scale”. -- source

It's not conspiracy theory. It's real. By calling it conspiracy theory, the ruling sociopaths hope to deceive and manipulate you even further. That's all they do — deceive and manipulate in the pursuit of greater power and control. And because they do that all of their lives, and for generation after generation, they are masters at it.

Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:11 am

IT APPEARS WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE REGARDING THE PANDEMIC AND VOTER FRAUD.
I STILL CONTEND THERE IS A PLAN IN PLACE TO RID AMERICA OF DEEP STATE SOCIOPATHS.
PROVIDED BELOW IS A LINK TO INFORMATION I BELIEVE TO BE TRUE.

CLICK HERE AND NAVIGATE TO CORONAVIRUS THREAD FOR PANDEMIC POSTS:

I WATCHED THE ABOVE HAPPEN IN REAL TIME ELECTION NIGHT
AND OBSERVED THE APPALING CIRCUS ON FOX NEWS.

BE SURE TO WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT TRUMP'S 2018 EXECUTIVE ORDER IN THE PUB IF YOU VISIT.

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR HOLIDAY SEASON, CHICO

Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:53 pm
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
IT APPEARS WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE REGARDING THE PANDEMIC AND VOTER FRAUD.
I STILL CONTEND THERE IS A PLAN IN PLACE TO RID AMERICA OF DEEP STATE SOCIOPATHS.

The election fraud is so visible this time around that only the conspirators and the sheeple would deny it. And they do, exactly as expected.

I still see absolutely no evidence of any plan to rid America of deep state sociopaths. How I wish there were such a plan, with sufficient force behind the plan to make it a reality. Even if this were the case, the effect would only be temporary unless all sociopaths were identified and disqualified from public office on a recurring basis.

Best wishes to you for all the seasons to come, Rose. If the trend continues, it is likely to render moot the best wishes of all good people everywhere. It will take more than good wishes to turn this juggernaut around. I'm afraid it will take distasteful and unsavory action. The ruling sociopaths will not let go of power peacefully. To them, it is a matter of survival. They will go to any length to survive, or destroy everything as one final show of power. But I still hope I'm wrong.

Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:08 am

U.S. elections - Sydney Powell
(duration 25:19)

Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:38 am
Site Admin

Rose, I meant to ask you: "How did you find your way to this forum to make your recent post?" I ask because the forum has been blacklisted by Google and cannot be found in the search results (when it used to show up consistently on the first page). There are a number of major anti-virus software programs that actively block access to the forum, listing it as "dangerous" or "naughty". And worst of all, the domain name or URL of the forum (united-people.tk) that I had for years was actually confiscated from me, and all efforts by me to get it back were actively blocked! They wouldn't even sell it back to me. So I was puzzled how you could even find the forum to post in it.

Ah, but I just realized as I was typing here how you did it. Links to this forum in posts I left on Inphinet will still work, because they pass through another domain name that doesn't belong to me. So while this forum is 99% invisible to the outside world, you were able to "see" it via links in your forum.

Hmm, that's quite a bit of luck to have even one person besides me post here. It seems like a small miracle to me, when the system has taken such dramatic steps to drive this forum, and my voice, into oblivion. Who would have imagined such a thing? Not me, no way José.

Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next