Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Changes we want 
Site Admin

Post Changes we want
We know things need to be changed for the better. So what would you change?

I was thinking today on a bike ride to the grocery store that property taxes and income taxes for private individuals with a net worth under 10 million should be made illegal. Corporations would still have to pay both, as would any individual with a net worth greater than 10 million.

That would certainly change things for the better.

I would also like to see money removed from politics. No one should come out of politics richer than when they went in. But I don't know how to do that one yet.

What changes would you like to see?

Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:47 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Changes we want
Has Trump been reading my posts? Six days after I suggest no income tax for most individuals, Trump announces something similar:

Quote:
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump gave an outline of his tax plans for the presidency on Saturday, including a proposal to impose higher taxes on Wall Street bankers, to cut federal corporate taxes, and slash the income tax to zero for low earners.

"It's a substantial reduction for the middle-income people. Because our middle class is being absolutely decimated. It will also be a corporate reduction, I think it'll be a great incentive for corporations." -- source

No, of course he's not reading my posts. He wants to give corporations a break too, which I am against, since corporations are already adept at avoiding taxes. And targeting Wall Street bankers is also just a campaign ploy to attract voters, as that idea doesn't make any sense, since Wall Street bankers are corporations themselves.

So Trump is just another sociopath playing election politics. But it's true, he looks good compared to the rest of the field.

Don't let that fool you, though. It's still the same old story. In the end, we'll get to pick the lesser of two evils, and no matter which one we pick, we will still get evil.

Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:47 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Changes we want
Quote:
Robert F. Kennedy Jr., the nephew of late President John F. Kennedy, is eyeing a Democratic nomination and could run for president in the US election next year, US media report.

"I am thinking about it yes. I have passed the biggest hurdle, that my wife has greenlighted it," Kennedy said at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics on Friday, as quoted by Fox News. -- source

Now there's a change I would like to see — a legitimate candidate for the President of the United States who would advocate for the people and not be controlled by the ruling sociopaths!

Could this be the Adolf Hitler we so badly need that will save our nation from the Jewish sociopaths? History does tend to repeat, and the Jewish sociopaths are crashing the USA in the same manner that they crashed Germany following WW1. Hyperinflation, unemployment, food shortages, economic ruin of the middle class, division, violence, crime, despair, hopelessness — it's all being repeated almost like a replay of Germany 100 years ago. So could an honest man of integrity rise out of the masses once again and lead a moral and ethical revolution based on national interest and social justice leading to American unity?

It's almost too much to hope for. The ruling sociopaths will do everything in their power to stop it.

Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]