Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
WHO IS PUTIN? 
Site Admin

Post Re: WHO IS PUTIN?
Quote:
I expected it from the start: the Western media is doing everything it can to prevent Western audiences from watching Tucker Carlson's Putin interview. An attempt was made in advance to discredit Tucker Carlson as an extremist and lie-spreading eccentric. To the Western public, Putin is portrayed as the devil in human form.

Consequently, the message from the German media even before the interview was published was that you shouldn't waste your time watching a conversation between a right-wing extremist crackpot and the worst dictator in the world. It would just be a lie anyway, why watch it? -- source

Oh, this is truly delightful to watch how the Western Press is desperately trying to brainwash the public into not watching the Tucker Carlson interview of Vladamir Putin!

What are they so afraid of? The truth. Because Vladmir Putin is not a scheming, lying sociopath like all Western leaders. He is an honest and direct man, but still respectfully diplomatic.

This is just more proof that the Western media is controlled by the Jews. Putin is their enemy, because Putin won't let Israel mess with his Iran, a Russian ally.

Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:25 am
Site Admin

As I said, we didn't start the war, we're just trying to end it. At the first stage, we tried to do this by peaceful means - through the Minsk Agreement. As it turned out later, we were being fooled here too, because both the former German Chancellor and the former French President admitted this and publicly stated that they had no intention of implementing the agreement, but only wanted to buy time, to pump additional weapons into the Ukrainian regime, which they did. The only thing we can regret is that we didn't take action sooner, believing that we were dealing with decent people.

Putin speaks the truth. The NATO countries have been engaged in a game of deception all along. They are dishonest and two-faced. This is easily explained — these countries are operating under the orders of the Rothschild/Jewish cabal. Because Russia under Putin is standing up to NATO, I think it would be safe to say Putin and Russia are not operating under the orders of the Rothschild/Jewish cabal. That makes it easy to tell the good guys from the bad guys. Bravo to Putin and Russia!

Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:48 am
Site Admin

How can we keep Russia and the USA safe?

The MOSCOW They Don't Want You To See -- Russia 2024
(duration 11:54)

We have to remove the sociopaths in our positions of leadership.

Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:16 pm
Site Admin

“I want ordinary citizens of Western states to hear me as well. They are now trying to convince you that all your difficulties are the result of some hostile actions of Russia. That from your wallet you need to pay for the mythical Russian threat. It’s all a lie! And the truths is that the problems faced by millions of people in the West are the result of years of actions by the ruling elites in the West. Their mistakes, myopia and ambitions. These elites are not thinking about how to improve the lives of their citizens, they are obsessed with their selfish interests and profit.”

Just like Hitler, Putin can clearly see the con-artistry of the ruling sociopaths and their Minions in the western world. These are the real enemies of the Russian people, just like they are the real enemies of the people in the western nations like the UK and USA. They are, in fact, the real enemies of most of humanity.

Hitler was right, and Putin is right. All the western "leaders" are wrong. They are paid to do as the ruling sociopaths command, and they do as they are told.

Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:04 am
Site Admin

Quote:
See How the Ashkenazi Jews conquered the West.

Their sole purpose is to destroy Russia once again by starting a fire in its underbelly, Ukraine. A fire they’re planning to spread into Russia proper via economic and military warfare – not unlike what they did to Germany with the economic boycott of 1933 followed by all out military conflict. Why?

1. Because Russia had the gall to rise from its still warm Ashkenazi-induced ashes. -- source

Putin accomplished this with the help of his fellow Russians. That is why the Jewish sociopaths are targeting Russia with the Ukrainian war, using NATO and the U.S. to back the Ukrainian Jews (Zelensky and company) put in place as proxies for Israel.

Putin is the good guy in this battle. The bad guys are Israel, the USA, the NATO countries, and the Ukrainian Jews. Naturally, the Jewish-controlled media in the USA has been painting Putin as the bad guy and everyone toeing the line with Israel as the good guys. That is the typical deception and manipulation you can always expect from the Jewish sociopaths.

Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:15 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
"I never wanted anything that wasn’t mine. When I watched Russia perish, I promised myself to God that I would save her. It turned out that I had to save the whole world because the demons that had taken over the West were trying to kill everything spiritual on this planet. I know I will succeed because I have the power and support of the Lord… I don’t need anything else!" — Vladimir Putin (source).

This man Putin is behaving exactly like Hitler.

Not the Hitler that you've been brainwashed to believe is the Devil incarnate, but the real Hitler that you have never heard about, the savior of Germany, the selfless defender of the ordinary German people, the man who would never have allowed the gassing of anyone in any German concentration camp. Hitler was probably the best leader any nation has ever had, and here comes Putin following in his footsteps without knowing himself that he is a Hitler clone, i.e. a very good man. Like Hitler, Putin is routinely demonized by the Jewish-controlled press, because the Jews hate what he stands for:

Quote:
"If minorities prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that is the State Law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they shout discrimination." — Vladimir Putin (source).

Hitler would have said just about the same thing concerning the Jews in Germany, and that is why Jews demonize Hitler to this day. It is why Jews demonize Putin as well, along with the fact that the Jews have lost control of Russia since they took it in 1917, and Putin was instrumental in making that miracle happen as well.

Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:32 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin will return to the Kremlin this year with a renewed mandate, having won 87% of the vote in an election with over 77% turnout. -- source

No U.S. presidential candidate has ever won with this kind of overwhelming margin. The only person I've read about who did better was Adolf Hitler, at 94%.

Russians love Putin, because Putin is genuinely working in their best interests. This is the same reason Hitler was so loved by his fellow Germans. Both Putin and Hitler are political saints, something we rarely see, and that is why Jewish-controlled western nations demonize both men.

I am very pleased that Russians have such a good man for their president. I regret to say that Americans have never had a good man for their president while I've been alive. For the most part, we've had nothing but evil men serving even more evil masters. The contrast could hardly be more stark.

Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:43 am
Site Admin

Jews are claiming that they own and control Russia and Putin, but I think they are lying. If they really did control Russia like they control the Ukraine (which they do control with Zelensky and cohorts being Jews), then Russia and Ukraine would not be at war with each other.

Jews own Russia
(duration 4:54)

I haven't seen any signs that Putin is under the thumb of the Jews. In fact, I've seen signs that Putin has shifted Russia away from Jewish control. Jews took over Russia in 1917, and they held onto that control until Putin began to lead the country. That's when Jewish power and control over Russia began to wane. It would appear that Putin played a major role in that change.

I will continue to watch and see how this Jewish claim develops. Jews are notorious liars, but Putin is not, so this should be interesting.

Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10