Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next
WHO IS PUTIN? 
Site Admin

Post Re: WHO IS PUTIN?
Quote:
Currently, under the guise of fighting ISIS, both the American and French air forces have been busy bombing Syria’s oil pipelines saying they wanted to cut off the profits in stolen oil made by the terrorists using those pipelines.

Those lies (reported as truths by the Western mainstream media) were easily exposed by the fact that no group of terrorists has ever gained any access to Syria’s oil pipelines.

The American and French jet bombers were essentially serving as the air forces for ISIS against the people of Syria and their government.

What oil ISIS does manage to steal from Syria and Iraq is transported to Turkey by tanker trucks, once again exposing Turkey as a state sponsor of terrorism.

From black market sources in Turkey, Israel buys the oil cheaply, once again proving the support of terrorism of the US/NATO/Israeli crime syndicate.

Those tanker trucks were most likely provided to the terrorists by American taxpayers, again exposing America as the most major supporter of terrorism in the world.

It took elements from the Russian Air Force to destroy those trucks, proving Russia to be an anti-terrorist country. -- source

Pretty good con, huh? Putin knows what is happening, which is why he provides military support for Syria. Rightfully so. He knows who the real terrorists in the world are. Here, let me list them in order of importance:

1. Israel
  2. United States
  3. Great Britain
  4. France

Of course, we are talking about the governments of those countries, not the majority of the people that live there. The leaders of those countries are puppets that have been installed to carry out the policies of the ruling sociopaths. All the major western countries have been thoroughly infiltrated and compromised by those ruling sociopaths. Their "secret society" (a perfect description for the sociopaths' private club) has stacked the deck completely in their favor. It's a crooked game, and we are the stakes.

Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:45 am
Site Admin

Why is the U.S. government so focused on ousting Assad of Syria? According to the video below, it's because Israel wants it, and Israel is the tail that wags the U.S. dog.

Why is Putin helping Syria resist the American/Israeli supported mercenaries (ISIS / ISIL / Daesh / IS, Al Qaeda, etc.) while also appearing conciliatory to Israel?

Why is it now illegal in Russia (as of May 2014) to deny the Holocaust or question any other "facts" laid down by the outrageously corrupt kangaroo court at Nuremberg. You can bet Israel had a hand in getting that to happen. It always does.

Why is it so important that the public is never to know the truth about the most important things?

2012 Hilary Clinton Email Confirms Syria War All About Securing Israeli Hegemony

June 3, 2017: Video already censored, another copy here and here.

Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:25 am
Site Admin

Trump gives us a dramatic announcement about Assad killing his own people (give me a break), gassing "beautiful babies" to death (the Jews wrote that part), and he's acting! He's reading a prepared script! He's just a stupid puppet.

I really was tempted to put this Trump video under "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

We are still doing that Bush "war on terrorism" thing... :face: What, 16 years running now?

Trump Says Syria Attack in 'Vital' US Interest

Putin gets impromptu questions and answers them the same way, without preparation, without a script, without embellishment, and in a genuine and truthful manner. Compare for yourself.

Putin: chemical weapons" is a 'crock of shit.'

Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:14 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Putin is directing our attention to the 800 pound gorilla in the room that no one else seems willing to talk about: America and the West no longer have any moral superiority in the world. -- source

How appropriate as we talk about ethics and morality as seen by sociopaths.

America and the West are directed and led by sociopaths. It is only natural that moral superiority would be lost, or truth be told, become a sociopathic joke.

The great men of this world are the men most reviled and slandered in the Jewish-owned press: Hitler, Ahmadinejad, Putin, Chavez, Correa, etc.

The evil men of this world are the men most praised and celebrated in the Jewish-owned press: Churchill, Roosevelt, Obama, Netanyahu, Blair, Bush, etc.

And the most evil men in this world receive no publicity at all. It's like they don't even exist. They make sure that this is so, because their "success" depends on it.

Quote:
In the final World Affairs reading given on June 22, 1944, less than six months before Edgar’s death, he addresses the spirit and “the sin of America.”

"What is the spirit of America? Most individuals proudly boast “freedom.” Freedom of what? When ye bind men’s hearts and minds through various ways and manners, does it give them freedom of speech? Freedom of worship? Freedom from want?…In the application of these principles…America may boast, but rather is that principle being forgotten… and that is the sin of America." -- source

Edgar Cayce nailed that one.

Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 am
Site Admin

Putin is the man. Trump is a pathetic joke compared to Putin, exactly as Obama was, and Bush, and Clinton.

Quote:
Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke about Russia's alleged role in the US election, Syrian President Bashar Assad, the routes of the North Korean nuclear program and the US exit from the Paris climate according during a SPIEF-2017 session. -- source

Yes, read all about it at the "source" link provided. Putin is the voice of reason, while Trump and advisers are an embarrassment.

It's a shameful time to be an American. Actually, it has always been a shameful time to be an American during the last 60 years, only I, like much of the world, was mostly unaware of it. The deception is that pervasive, and that convincing. It even goes further back than 60 years ago. General Smedley Butler knew it back in the 1930s, and he tried to warn us. So did aviator Charles Lindbergh's father in 1913:

Quote:
Congressman Charles August Lindbergh, Sr., father of the historic aviator, said on the floor of the Congress: "This Act establishes the most gigantic trust on Earth ... When the President signs this Act, the invisible government by the Money Power, proven to exist by the Money Trust investigation, will be legalized ... This is the Aldrich Bill in disguise ... The new law will create inflation whenever the Trusts want inflation ... From now on, depressions will be scientifically created ... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency bill." -- source

There have always been a few honest men, non-sociopaths, who would give us proper warning, but they were always drowned out by the controlled media.

Could Putin be one of those men? The controlled media is sure trying to drown him out.

Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:30 am
Site Admin

I always look for signs of sociopathy in world leaders, and most do not disappoint. So it should be no surprise that I especially take notice when I see signs of non-sociopathy. Hitler was one of the biggest surprises for me, having been taught all my life that he was a madman psychopath, and then finding not only no signs of sociopathy/psychopathy in him, but finding example after example of empathy, compassion, selflessness, and honesty that no sociopath would ever naturally exhibit!

Putin too shows us signs of normality that no sociopath would be caught dead with:

Quote:
Decency is the most important quality of the leader in the modern world, the Russian president believes.

"Honesty. This is superimposed on everything else. If this basis, if this foundation, is not there, all the rest is meaningless," Putin said at a meeting with employees of the Lebedinsky Ore Mining and Processing Plant, answering the question: what key qualities, in his opinion, should be inherent in the leader in the modern world. -- source

Hitler, of course, has been viciously slandered in the Jewish-controlled mainstream media since before WW2. Is Putin next?

Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:53 am

Hi Chico, did you get a chance to see the Putin Interviews with Oliver Stone - I haven't had a chance to watch all of it yet, but I appreciate the opportunity given to Stone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Putin_Interviews

Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:42 am
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
Hi Chico, did you get a chance to see the Putin Interviews with Oliver Stone...

No, and I wasn't even aware of them. I would love to watch the series, as I've had my eye on Putin for quite some time. I like to examine the leaders that the mainstream media vilifies, because I have observed and understood how the deception works.

I'll see if I can find a way to watch it online. Thanks for alerting me about the interview.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:39 am
Site Admin

Quote:
In both the formulation of state policy and administration of the federal government he (Putin) set about the process of taking back Russia from those who misappropriated her wealth. So dramatic was his conversion against the rapacious oligarchy that he is now spoken of as a veritable reincarnation of Peter the Great, who also saved Russia from enemies both within and without. -- source

The enemies within are the Jews who overthrew the Czar in 1917 and proceeded to rape, pillage, and murder the native people of Russia on a scale that few can imagine, which makes even the fake Holocaust look like a Sunday School lesson. Putin, like Hitler, is the selfless and genuine champion of the common people that the ruling sociopaths just didn't see coming. He has slowly steered Russia out of the clutches of the parasitic Jews and their vassals (UK,USA, Germany) and moved it back onto the road of health, just like Hitler did for Germany. Will Putin be maneuvered into a crushing world war by the vengeful sociopaths, as Hitler was? No doubt they will try.

Quote:
No world leader has been so demonized by the West over the past decade as President Vladimir Putin of Russia has.

No other president or prime minister has been subjected to so many outrageous personal attacks and unrelenting false accusations. -- source

Yep, just like Hitler some 80 years ago. Hitler did what was best for Germans, not what was best for the ruling sociopaths. They never forgave him for that. In fact, they brutally destroyed Germany for that. My bet is that Putin knows the truth of WW2 and just might be able to avoid Germany's fate. I hope so.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:00 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Nevertheless, the West could only recoil in utter shock that the Russian President would actually protect his nation in this fashion. That Putin put the interests of Russia and its citizenry before the bankers … and the industrialists … and the powerful oligarchs was seen as the ultimate betrayal. After all, his actions ran counter to the back room deal that was cut by the real power-brokers who negotiated the “fall of the Wall”. Communism — Soviet-style — was to be terminated ONLY if the oligarchs were granted unfettered access to Russia’s wealth. And so they were … … … for the time being.

Little did anyone know that Boris Yeltsin — and especially Vladimir Putin later on — tricked them all. Unfortunately, such a benevolent deception ultimately took a great toll on Yeltsin’s health in the form of death by heart disease. As an extremely patriotic and self-sacrificing Russian leader, Boris Yeltsin knew that he had to play nice with the Western leaders (and their oligarch agents) if the nation was to be liberated from their predatory claws. In the end he did a superlative job, particularly in ensuring a smooth transition to Putin upon whom fell the weight of the benign double-cross. -- source

Yes, Putin is following in Hitler's pioneering footsteps, actually working honestly and tirelessly for the people of his nation! When did any U.S. president since Kennedy ever do that? Kennedy's in-your-face assassination was the graphic example that had all of our subsequent puppet presidents obediently toeing the line. They dared not cross their sociopathic masters.

Is Putin the modern Hitler, a genuine leader who won't bow to the demands of the ruling sociopaths, a fierce independent that will do what's right for his people, a scourge to the forces of evil that dominate our world?

I hope so.

Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next