Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Organization -- what unites people? 
Site Admin

Post Organization -- what unites people?
Have we been brainwashed? Most people will deny it, but I think the answer is a definite "Yes".

Ever since I was a youth, fascism has been a dirty word signifying horrible evil. To Americans, Nazi Germany's Hitler was closely associated with fascism, and so was Italy's Mussolini. Interestingly enough, both countries appear to have been highly unified behind their similar philosophies to an extent that is rarely seen in the world.

So is fascism really evil, or are we being programmed to dismiss it as evil when it might be superior to our current illusory system of government?

Quote:
Under Fascism, the government will not approve of any business activity unless that business has a positive impact on the nation as a whole and the people of the nation - this is the axiom which determines everything within the economic aspect of Fascism. -- source

This is government as the arbiter of the common good. In theory, that is not such a bad thing. One difficulty with this is that the government should be wiser than the governed. How to ensure this is a puzzle to me. With sociopaths in the mix, the opportunity for corruption and infiltration is sure to undermine the system, transforming it into something far removed from the original philosophy. With sociopaths in the mix, this seems to happen no matter what philosophy the government starts out with. The real history of the USA easily confirms this, as does the real history of Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy.

Suppose sociopaths were identified and disqualified from positions of power and control. Suddenly, democracies work, anarchy works, republics work, communism works, and even fascism works. What doesn't work is tyranny, because it is naturally repugnant to non-sociopaths due to their inherent empathy. Yet human history seems to be a repetitive play of cycles of rising tyranny followed by chaotic collapse.

I just finished watching this exposé on 9/11, which is quite interesting. Fascism plays an important role in the 9/11 explanation, right down to the fasci symbol of bundled reeds. This symbol originally represented great strength through unity, such that the whole was greater than the sum of its parts. I believe this is an admirable idea, yet fascism is painted as a horrific system of organization.

Some degree of my own apparent brainwashing concerning fascism became apparent after reading the article that I quoted above. I could see the same brainwashing in the presenter of the 9/11 video (Eric D. Williams). Needless to say, I can see the same brainwashing in the majority of the American people.

Every form of government philosophy seems to be about strength through unity. In practice, every form is corrupted by organized sociopaths, who then enforce their will through "divide and conquer" strategies that foment disunity. Tyranny follows, and the masses eventually revolt. Then the cycle repeats with the attempt to create a better organizational philosophy.

So the form of government doesn't seem to be the issue. The quality of the people making up the government is the issue. These are the people in positions of power and control. Should we allow sociopaths to occupy these positions? Obviously not, for that leads to tyranny. So what has humanity ever done to successfully prevent sociopaths from attaining these positions?

Look at this forum, just over two years old. Without naming names, at least half of the original voting members are, to a significant degree, sociopathic. That is the microcosm. At the macrocosm, say the level of the national government, I would venture that 98% of the leadership is, to a significant degree, sociopathic. In both cases, government and forum, the intent was to break away from the influence of sociopaths. In both cases, the intent was a spectacular failure.

What is humanity to do?

Tue May 13, 2014 5:25 am

Post Re: Organization -- what unites people?
What a load of Mumbo Jumbo, all humanity needs is the one thing that challenges you the most Chicodoodoo... THE TRUTH!!!

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Tue May 13, 2014 1:24 pm

Have we been brainwashed? Most people will deny it, but I think the answer is a definite "Yes".

Speak for yourself. People are taken in (and out) by all kinds of manipulation. The kind meted out by Kreskin, Raveen, Rasputin, etc., e.g. legerdemain. The kind dished out by elixir wagons and salespersons. The kind arranged by organized indoctrination (e.g. education system). The kind invited by loss of self-control, e.g. temptation. The meek need not wait to inherit the Earth. The deed of transfer had been made quite some time ago. Weak minds are a dime a dozen ... and the base, the mean and the norm. Which is why we're in such a pickle right now. No one wants to ride in the storm.

You yourself are a classic example of a weak mind, Chico. You refuse to make warranted conclusions and refuse again to surrender unwarranted uncertainty. You have contempt for the observable evidence - the fat lady - because that sort threatens to sit on your straw basket of existence and crush it. So you invariably direct things to the thin evidence (and many times, the emaciated line forms) of gross conjectures, feigned uncertainty,
generalized human nature, white moose hunts and wild goose pursuits, etc. Indeed, in something akin to filtering the optics of war through a rose-colored peace lens, you will even stoop to accommodating apparent paradoxes in the duty of obfuscation, prevarication, confusion, etc. ... in servitude to the larger agenda of the corrupted system. A thread to probe the virtues of fascism?? Is this Oz ... or Willy Wonka's Vanilla Factory?

Real change would upset his way of life and Chico is not ready for that. The personal gratitude of a system coward bundled inside the bouncy tips of arrows shot back at the corrupted system ... is essentially Chico confined in a nutshell. Nowhere is Chico's cowardice more clear than in his consistent pursuit of generality in the presence of specific detail.

Getting back to the larger topic of weak minds ... they belong on the fence. There is plenty of room on the fence for those too proud to crawl on the near grass (and too cowed to stand on the far grasses). Weak minds are almost permanently malleable to suggestion, for they had long optioned the critical part of their brains at the local flea market and tend to act out on impulse memory from their vestigial reptile brain.

Then there are those people that are relatively impervious to manipulation. Strong minds. Nothing more needs to be said about strong minds, because as much as weak minds are ubiquitous and amorphous ... strong minds are the opposite. They are immediately evidenced by their arguments. And they are few and far between. Neither Chico nor Mags possesses a strong mind. If Mags had had a strong mind, you would have seen him attack Chico for the latter's perversion of thought that overlaps virtue and fascism. But you haven't see it yet nor will you see it here, not on this burp of a forum. Because Mags is another cheerleader of generality. He's the first mate on Chico's argosy of bankrupt arguments set adrift under the flag of the false. Two of a kind ... and seven on the sail on the brine, marked by sins and bad to the deep.

Pax

ps: If I have time and interest, I will deconstruct the twisted truckedness in the hunt for the specific white moose: fascism. Hint: the argument of scale figures in. As well, the fluid interplay between individualism and collectivism that enables a balanced society ... as opposed to the rigid bundling of individualism that results in psychologically lobotomized souls that move in lockstep and reverence to cult daddies (and fatherland ideologies).

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Wed May 14, 2014 12:50 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You yourself are a classic example of a weak mind, Chico.

All that hot air just to accuse Chico of being weak-minded? Your ego must be feeling quite inflated now, Zook.

No brainwashing to worry about here, good folks. Only the weak-minded fall for that, and you, good folks, have strong minds. The problem is Chico, the weak-minded fool.

All is well, good folks. Go back to your TVs, magazines, newspapers, and history books. Listen to what they tell you. Be not afraid, for we will protect you. We know what is best for you. We will keep your brains clean.

Oops.

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Wed May 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Quote:
All that hot air just to accuse Chico of being weak-minded?

Do not fret, I used the hot air for my balloon and now I float over the landscape...

Wed May 14, 2014 6:59 pm

magamud wrote:
Do not fret, I used the hot air for my balloon and now I float over the landscape...

Great argument mags.

Professional agitators with no balance, less any solution. Sound truth seeking....

Wed May 14, 2014 7:49 pm

Lets unite around Andy.

What say he? :lol:

Wed May 14, 2014 8:09 pm

magamud wrote:
Lets unite around Andy.

What say he? :lol:

You might not see or care about your hypocrisy, but everyone else reading this does!

Wed May 14, 2014 8:44 pm

The constituents of Andy :lol: There are millions of them....

Andy suppose I call you a good guy, will you parrot that too?

Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

magamud wrote:
The constituents of Andy :lol: There are millions of them....

Andy suppose I call you a good guy, will you parrot that too?

I see you completely ignored your hypocrisy being highlighted and just posted the same old lame garbage as a distraction!

This attitude is what's allowing your government, in your name, to do what its doing at home and around the world, you have blood on your hands magamud!

Thu May 15, 2014 12:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next