Reply to topic  [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
WHO IS PUTIN? 
Site Admin

Post Re: WHO IS PUTIN?
Quote:
The mother of 18-year-old Valentina, who died in the regional hospital, confirmed to a Kam 24 journalist that her daughter was vaccinated with the Sputnik V vaccine. After that, symptoms began to develop, which led to death. -- source

Given that Russia is following the same COVID-19 script as every other major nation, there is not much chance that Putin is independent of the ruling sociopaths' power. He is not opposing it as Hitler did in Nazi Germany, so it would appear that Putin will never be the great man that Hitler was. Instead, he will just be a lackey, like Biden, Macron, Trudeau, and all the other puppets that have been installed as national leaders.

Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:30 am
Site Admin

Putin said Russia has no intention to occupy Ukraine. Russia does not want Ukraine, but Russia will not permit the continued militarization of the country by the US and NATO or the Ukrainian attacks on the Donbass Russians. The West had better understand this.

My study of Putin still leads me to believe he is the real deal, a genuine national leader who serves the best interests of the ordinary citizens of his country. He is 100% right to finally shut down the meddling interference of NATO countries in Ukraine, much of which is clandestine and well hidden. You can be sure much of that meddling was desired by Israel, the Jewish country that actually controls the government of the U.S. One hundred years ago, the Jews ran Russia, where they were less than 1% of the population. Now it appears they no longer run Russia, and that Russia is now run by Russians.

Good. I wish the United States of America was run by real Americans, but we are not. We are run by the money, and the money is totally controlled by the Jews (the Rothschild central banks).

Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:46 am
Site Admin

It is a shame that the United States does not have leaders like Putin. He lays it all out on the table with sincerity and honesty, very much like Hitler always did. We are not allowed to listen to Hitler's speeches to his people, as for some strange reason these speeches are censored. I imagine this speech by Putin may suffer the same fate, because our leaders in the USA are puppets and criminals who cannot afford to have the truth circulating among the masses. But for the moment, you can hear Putin explain the actions the Russians are taking in Ukraine, and judge for yourself.

Vladimir Putin's Speech on Ukraine and US Foreign Policy and NATO - 24 February 2022, ENG Subtitles
(duration 27:58)

Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:53 am
Site Admin

Superb work from DC Dave (aka David Martin)!

Putin Never Quits
(duration 2:41)

Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:36 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Gennadiy Druzenko, the head of a Ukrainian ambulance corps, boasted on Ukraine's Channel 24 that he "gave strict orders to castrate all the wounded" Russians "because they are cockroaches, not humans."-- source

Putin did say the military intervention in Ukraine was to protect the Donbas population and to denazify the country. Immediately, we heard from the Jewish-controlled media that Ukrainian president Zelensky was Jewish, so obviously there could be no Nazis under his command. Putin was therefore obviously insane.

Wrong.

Putin 1, Jews 0.

Tue Mar 22, 2022 3:20 am
Site Admin

Quote:
The US Treasury is working with Congress to prevent Russia’s use of her gold reserves that she kept in her own hands, with the bulk of Russian reserves having been seized, a theft made easy by the stupid fool that Putin keeps as head of the Russian central bank. It is extraordinary that the Russian central bank kept Russia’s reserves in Western hands while Russia intervened militarily in Ukraine. The Russian central bank must have wanted Russia to lose her reserves. -- source

Does it make any sense whatsoever that Putin would make it easy for the west to seize Russian gold reserves after he started the Ukraine operation? I for one think Putin is much smarter than that.

Quote:
The Russian Central Bank has assured that all gold in its foreign exchange reserves is in its vaults in the country, the regulator said.

“All the gold in our foreign exchange reserves is in the vaults of the Bank of Russia on the territory of our country,” the Central Bank noted. -- source

This info was released by the TASS news agency as of today, March 27, 2022. This is also confirmed here on March 25, 2022. So I am not believing that "the Russian central bank kept Russia’s reserves in Western hands while Russia intervened militarily in Ukraine." Putin is not a fool and would not make such a neophyte blunder.

Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:26 am
Site Admin

I really enjoyed this interview. We get to know Putin a little better, we get to know Oliver Stone a little better, and we get to know Lex Fridman better as well. All three impressed me. We get to see some of our brainwashing about Putin on display, and even some of our brainwashing about Hitler on display. I believe Oliver Stone is wrong in his assessment of Putin's "mistakes" regarding Ukraine, and I know they are all wrong in their assessments about Hitler's intent and motivations. To see the complexities of our perceptions of reality in this way is simply marvelous to me. It is such a shame that so few humans can see how we all fail to see the truth. But of course we all fail, because we live in a world led by sociopaths who are masters in the art of deception. Thus we live in a world of deception. But some things we do get right. Compassion, empathy, love, humility — the very thing sociopaths can't get right. What a complex dichotomy! What a marvelous enigma!

Oliver Stone: Vladimir Putin and War in Ukraine | Lex Fridman Podcast #286
(duration 1:52:38)

Wed May 25, 2022 4:33 am
Site Admin

Quote:
According to the poll, 80% of the respondents indicated that they trusted Putin, 12% did not and 8% were unsure. In comparison to a similar poll conducted in June 2021, the figures were as following: 57%, 32% and 11%, respectively. These results were consistent until late February 2022, when Putin's confidence rating began to continuously grow. -- source

Hitler's approval rating among Germans was 94%! So Putin is moving up closer to legendary territory! American leaders never even got into the 70 percentile range. Why not? Because they are fake. They are not leaders. They are puppets.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:06 am
Site Admin

I can't find a copy of the video in this Kim Dotcom tweet, but you should watch it if it is still available. Putin sums up the behavior of the western powers with chilling accuracy and honesty. Once again, he reminds me of Hitler doing the exact same thing over 80 years ago, and painting the exact same picture that Hitler did. Both of these men see right through the deception and manipulation that the ruling sociopaths use on humanity to keep it brainwashed and under control. Meanwhile, most of the public falls for the propaganda demonizing these two great leaders of humanity, who are opposing the control and tyranny the ruling sociopaths pursue for us. The end goal of the ruling sociopaths is to eliminate the bulk of humanity, the "normals", and enslave all who survive. These evil rulers believe they are God's Chosen People. They are not. They are the great cancer that is destroying the body of humanity.

Putin is a great man, fighting on the side of Good against the relentless forces of Evil. Our media, controlled by the forces of Evil, paint Putin as the exact opposite. Can you see the "game" they are playing? It's not a game for us. It is deadly serious. It is our lives that stand to be damaged or destroyed. We must do like Putin and fight back, otherwise there is no future for the people of empathy in the New World Order of the ruling sociopaths.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:33 pm
Site Admin

I did find a copy of the text of Putin's speech, given only five days ago. Like Hitler, Putin simply speaks the truth, and any critical thinker that hears it will instantly recognize that it is the truth. Unfortunately, thanks to the totally controlled western media, no one will hear Putin's words in the USA, and even if they did, almost none of them would be critical thinkers who could even recognize the truth.

Western countries have been repeating for centuries that they bring freedom and democracy to other peoples. Everything is exactly the opposite: instead of democracy – suppression and exploitation; instead of freedom – enslavement and violence. The entire unipolar world order is inherently anti-democratic and not free, it is deceitful and hypocritical through and through.

The United States is the only country in the world to use nuclear weapons twice, destroying the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. By the way, they set a precedent.

Let me also remind you that the United States, together with the British, turned Dresden, Hamburg, Cologne and many other German cities into ruins without any military necessity during World War II. And this was done defiantly, without any, I repeat, military necessity. There was only one goal: just like in the case of the nuclear bombings in Japan, to intimidate both our country and the whole world.

The United States left a terrible mark on the memory of the peoples of Korea and Vietnam with barbaric “carpet” bombing, the use of napalm and chemical weapons.

Until now, they actually occupy Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea and other countries, and at the same time cynically call them equal allies. Listen, I wonder what kind of alliance is this? The whole world knows that the leaders of these countries are being watched, the first persons of these states are being installed listening devices not only in office, but also in residential premises. This is a real shame. A shame both for those who do this and for those who, like a slave, silently and meekly swallow this rudeness.

I am especially pleased to see Putin recognize the crimes against humanity that the British and American forces committed against "Dresden, Hamburg, Cologne and many other German cities" during WW2. This shows me that Putin is not a brainwashed idiot like most Americans are. Whereas the Jews have programmed us all to believe that this criminality was what the Germans deserved because of the Holocaust, more and more people are waking up to the massive lies the Jews are still relentlessly disseminating all over the world to maintain and reinforce that programming. Once you know the truth, that no one was gassed in German concentration camps, that the whole idea was only an insidious psy-op to benefit international Jewry ... well, that changes everything. The truth will set us free of those who control us! This is what Hitler tried to do in the past, and it is what Putin is trying to do now. And the Jews are determined to ensure that he fails.

Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 98 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next