Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Ron Paul 

Post Re: Ron Paul
I mean am I supposed to applaud mediocrity?

We literally need politicians to self immolate themselves to stop this process going.
A moratorium of stupendous magnitude that would reboot our sense of whats possible to cultivate whats reasonable.
I dont really buy this argument, that Ron would have been ruined if he went farther. He has made a fortune in public servitude.

His last speech on Liberty was damn good though, the problem is we do not know what liberty is.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:17 am
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
I mean am I supposed to applaud mediocrity?

When it stands alone in a sea of evil, you're damn right you applaud it! If you can do better, what are you waiting for?

Quote:
I dont really buy this argument, that Ron would have been ruined if he went farther.

I bet JFK didn't buy it either, so they blew his brains out.

Quote:
He has made a fortune in public servitude.

I suspect that whatever he made is a pittance compared to what he could have made if he played the game like the crooks do. Ron Paul's net worth is in line with other successful doctors. It would appear that he didn't gain much financially by becoming a politician. Compare Ron Paul to Mitt Romney, if you disagree.

Quote:
His last speech on Liberty was damn good though, the problem is we do not know what liberty is.

Some of us obviously do, if you appreciated his speech. His speeches to Congress have been consistent throughout his career, from what I've read.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:42 am

It would be interesting to see Ron Pauls stance when the US sold out its people by shipping our manufacturing to China. Couple this with our expanding military.

These two points have devastated our country to the point of conquered and subjected.

In hindsight there could have been some easy systems put in place to avoid the destruction were all in now. Where the Hell was the dialogue, the reason, then.

Parasitocracy is my only explanation in how just simple reason cannot flourish.

All this with the Constitution staring you in the Face...
Anyone home?

Can you discount invasion of the body snatchers?

Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Site Admin

magamud wrote:
It would be interesting to see Ron Pauls stance when the US sold out its people by shipping our manufacturing to China. Couple this with our expanding military.

Ron Paul was fighting it every inch of the way, with the U.S. Constitution as his justification, but Congress voted otherwise every single time. It was not unusual to see only a few dissenting votes, and Ron Paul was invariably among them. Sometimes he cast the only "No" vote. How do you think he earned his Congressional nickname "Dr. No"? He would always vote in alignment with the Constitution, regardless of his personal views. Because he would vote "No", his critics would claim it was because he was in favor of the opposite position. The real reason would usually turn out to be Ron Paul's understanding that the Constitution did not intend for Congress to be deciding those specific matters, which were reserved to the individual states.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 pm
Site Admin

A small minority of the American public knows the election process in the United States is rigged and very much pre-determined. It used to be that the NWO watchdog shills would shout you down if you tried to bring up that fact in public. Now, it appears that the small minority of Americans savvy to the criminal goings-on in Washington are a growing phenomenon. I say that because I read a large number of comments for this video. Where are the shills now? Every comment confirmed that Ron Paul was cheated, that the election process was obviously rigged, and that criminals have iron-clad control of our government. Many comments predict the next president will be uber-crook Hillary Clinton, sidekick to uber-crook Bill Clinton, both sociopathic boot-lickers in a long line of puppet presidents that are as fake as Richard Nixon proclaiming, "I am not a crook!"

That almost every comment suggests Americans are waking up is a source of great hope for me. Maybe we are approaching the tipping point. I sure hope so.

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:51 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Ron Paul's thought-provoking speech on the House floor from February 2009 seems as appropriate now as it did then... -- source

It is rare that a Congressman represents the interests of the average American. Ron Paul was one of those rare ones. I was reading his speeches long before the average American had heard of him. I was researching the money question back then, and Ron Paul was a shockingly candid politician when it came to the games government played with our money. He understood the scam of the Federal Reserve, the thievery of fractional reserve banking, and the inevitable loss in the dollar's value that resulted from that unholy alliance.

So yes, in April 2017, Ron Paul's speech from 2009, eight years earlier, still rings just as true. We are being fooled, lied to, and scammed by the very government that claims to speak truthfully and act in our best interests.

Ron Paul Amazing "What If?" Speech

Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:55 am
Site Admin

Ron Paul wrote:
Mask mandates were wrong to impose from the very beginning. Government has no authority to compel people to cover their faces for any reason, let alone for a virus that is so small that it can easily pass through a mask. So in addition to being an overreach of power, the policy didn't even achieve the end that was being pursued. It has never been proven that masks prevent the catching or spreading of Covid.

But authoritarian government is all about capitalizing on the emotion of fear. Mass fear provides an opening for authoritarian measures. While masks do not protect against Covid, they do train people to obey authoritarian measures, whether they make sense or not.

Unfortunately, most of this Ron Paul interview is behind a pay wall. Nevertheless, just this snippet shows people how consistent and steadfast Ron Paul is to his fundamental principles. He was the real deal when he was running for president (three times), which is why the corrupt system thoroughly sabotaged his campaigns. As a result, Ron Paul never had a fair chance to offer his services to the American people. But he knows first-hand how the evil ones operate.

I shook his hand once at a rally in Colorado Springs, and he is the only political candidate to whom I ever gave any money. Giving money to a politician is normally against my basic principles, but Ron Paul was not a politician. He was just a good human being who got caught up in politics. That happens sometimes, but only rarely. Hitler was like that as well, and the ruling sociopaths have been demonizing him for over 75 years, with no letup in sight. Nearly everything we have been taught about Hitler is untrue. In contrast, there will be nothing taught about Ron Paul, as he was never able to mount a challenge to the ruling sociopaths. Hitler was able to, however, and for that his name will be smeared all over fake history for as long as sociopaths rule. And that could be for millennia, I'm afraid.

Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6