Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
The vote is rigged 
Site Admin

Post Re: The vote is rigged
Wow! That interview of Sydney Powell is dynamite! I share her sentiments exactly about the critical importance of prosecuting this election fraud. If this election is allowed to stand as presented by the criminals behind the fraud and the criminals behind the mainstream media, then this nation is exactly what I've been saying it is for a long time — a criminal fraud. And this criminal fraud is entirely the domain of the ruling sociopaths, and it is readily recognizable as the typical deception and manipulation that sociopaths always do. It also argues strongly for my solution to nearly all the problems that plague us, which is: 1. identify the sociopaths using the most reliable methods we have available (fMRI brain scans), and 2. disqualify them from all positions of power and control.

Great video, Rose. Thanks for bringing it to our (or at least my) attention. Every American should see it. In fact, every person on the planet should see it, as everyone globally is impacted by the criminality that is known far and wide as the "United States of America".

Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:07 am

Chicodoodoo wrote:
Wow! That interview of Sydney Powell is dynamite! I share her sentiments exactly about the critical importance of prosecuting this election fraud. If this election is allowed to stand as presented by the criminals behind the fraud and the criminals behind the mainstream media, then this nation is exactly what I've been saying it is for a long time — a criminal fraud. And this criminal fraud is entirely the domain of the ruling sociopaths, and it is readily recognizable as the typical deception and manipulation that sociopaths always do. It also argues strongly for my solution to nearly all the problems that plague us, which is: 1. identify the sociopaths using the most reliable methods we have available (fMRI brain scans), and 2. disqualify them from all positions of power and control.

Great video, Rose. Thanks for bringing it to our (or at least my) attention. Every American should see it. In fact, every person on the planet should see it, as everyone globally is impacted by the criminality that is known far and wide as the "United States of America".

Yes, Sidney is fabulous and one of our few hopes in this dreadful situation.

Here is another of her recent videos about ongoing Supreme Court cases and more you may find interesting:

Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:51 pm

Quote:
Rose, I meant to ask you: "How did you find your way to this forum to make your recent post?" I ask because the forum has been blacklisted by Google and cannot be found in the search results (when it used to show up consistently on the first page). There are a number of major anti-virus software programs that actively block access to the forum, listing it as "dangerous" or "naughty". And worst of all, the domain name or URL of the forum (united-people.tk) that I had for years was actually confiscated from me, and all efforts by me to get it back were actively blocked! They wouldn't even sell it back to me. So I was puzzled how you could even find the forum to post in it.

Ah, but I just realized as I was typing here how you did it. Links to this forum in posts I left on Inphinet will still work, because they pass through another domain name that doesn't belong to me. So while this forum is 99% invisible to the outside world, you were able to "see" it via links in your forum.

Hmm, that's quite a bit of luck to have even one person besides me post here. It seems like a small miracle to me, when the system has taken such dramatic steps to drive this forum, and my voice, into oblivion. Who would have imagined such a thing? Not me, no way José.

Sorry to hear about the blacklisting. They are attempting to silence everyone. We are experiencing 1984 with the Tech Tyrants and something must be done. When I typed United People into a Google search an old link was provided as an option in my list of choices and worked fine. Now that you mention it your links at PHI should still work, too.

I know how it feels to be the only person at your forum. I have gotten used to it now and find it peaceful, a way to keep a map of what I want to understand or find later like a personal diary. PHI is a place where I feel comfortable, my online home.

Here is some other pertinent information about the election rigging:

Solarwinds HQ Raided in Austin

The new documentary mentioned is first on PHI home page now. I plan to watch it next. You are always welcome there.
https://inphinet.net/

Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:15 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
When I typed United People into a Google search an old link was provided as an option in my list of choices and worked fine.

When I type "United People" into a Google search, I don't see any trace of the UP forum in the first ten pages of results returned. Did you type something else for your search?

Today I stumbled across an older blog of mine from 2012 about the election then. I noted in that blog how the 2012 election had been totally rigged. Yes, eight years ago it was already obvious to me, though not quite as obvious as it is now. There is no mistaking the election fraud today. It's almost as if they are mocking us as being too dumb to recognize the fraud. And for at least half of the population, it would appear that they are indeed too dumb to recognize the fraud.

Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:05 am

Rumble Video May Load Slowly

https://inphinet.net/threads/election-fraud.726/

https://inphinet.net/

I don't care about your opinion if it is negative, Chico.
I will not respond or debate these points.
You will never change my mind about this.

I am posting the videos for informational purposes for anyone else who may drop by here.
I see this thread has fallen down the list and the topic is far, far from over.
It is only now picking up steam.
I still say the dominos will fall.

Wed May 26, 2021 12:52 am
Site Admin

Rose wrote:
I don't care about your opinion if it is negative, Chico.
I will not respond or debate these points.
You will never change my mind about this.

Wow. This is the very definition of a closed mind. How can you not see that? How do you expect to learn anything about what is reality and what is deception when your mind is closed?

This forum has always supported caring about opinions (negative or positive), debating points, and changing minds. Physician, heal thyself.

Sun May 30, 2021 6:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2