Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Old-time vs New Age 
Site Admin

Post Old-time vs New Age
Where is the intersection of religion and reality? Is there even such an intersection? If there is, is it possible for humans to recognize that common ground accurately?

I was particularly struck by the Pleiadian Message in the video below (starting at 23:25). Emotionally, it resonated with me -- or did it simply play with my emotions? Was I being deceived and manipulated, or was I being "enlightened"? Can we trust our emotions? Can we trust our reasoning? Can we trust anything?

Conundrum: Question everything, dismiss nothing.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Post Re: Old-time vs New Age
Good line of questioning Chic!
IDK the answers either, but perhaps I have clues. I feel confident its a very narrow path of distilling religion and reality, mind and matter, gods and the earth. Its probably somewhere between present Atheism and Religion I suspect. The important thing is to continue to sift out information as we move through time and space.

I am confident that sentient life exists everywhere, and that mind with matter is an infinite exploration. So I do believe in an entire benevolent and malevolent Architecture that exists to maintain and give life. We can see more easier the Malevolent existence with our history pointing us to creators that travel space and time. I think a clue lies in following Wisdom and Morality which directs to an overall plan . A big obstacle is moving mind beyond our planet, explaining suffering and what is the nature of existence. Not easy as in most cases mind cannot absorb wisdom. Its a complex understanding of self actualization incorporating life experience, seeking and courage.

I am also confident that the answer lies in front of our noses as we already exist in this self actualized space, but our conditioning redirects this awareness. And this is the very War the "Monarchs" are in against us.
Awareness is like melting ice.

I have challenged Barbara Marciniak before at a conference and the jist of it, was to sit down and listen to her. Im not sure if that is because she has given herself to the channel or if I was a threat. I am bias to sovereignty and individuation in consciousness, so I don't give myself up easily.

I am also confident that projecting a Savior dynamic without self exploration is not a good sign. We can see this dynamic everywhere unfortunately. Thats why I try to point out the Bullshit with this New Age stuff. It appears to give the feeling of enough power to levitate the person into consciousness but it is just a Ruse. What it is, is giving up yourself and moving into a dangerous form of Co-dependence, that will not let you grow.
This is at pandemic proportions with Religion, New Age and ET saviors.

Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:48 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Old-time vs New Age
A Jew converts to the Catholic religion, and lives to tell about it.

Virgin Mary appears to Harvard Professor Part 1 (Jewish Convert to Catholic)
(duration 46:44)

I find it fascinating how humans justify their religious experiences to themselves, and how gullible they are with regard to their own emotions.

Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]