Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
I PRAY - PLEASE GOD SAVE ME FROM RELIGION 

Post I PRAY - PLEASE GOD SAVE ME FROM RELIGION
Source: The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe

walter russell

I will put it very simply. In May of 1921 God took me up into a high mountain of inspiration and intense ecstasy. A brilliant flash like lightning severed my bodily sensation from my consciousness and I found myself freed from my body and wholly in the Mind universe of Light, which is God.

And then God said to me, “Behold thou the unity of things in Light of Me, and the seeming separateness of all things in the two lights of my divided thinking. See thou that I, the Undivided, Unchanging One, am within all divided things, centering them, and I am without all changing things, controlling them.”

And the secrets of the universe were unfolded to me in their great simplicity as the doors to the Light opened fully to my consciousness. In less time than it takes to put it into words, I knew all there was to know of the CAUSE of all effect, for there was very little to know. In that hour it was as though the infinity of complexity within the moving kaleidoscope were suddenly taken apart and it was shown to me that the entirety of its illusion was but three mirrors and a few bits of broken glass.

Likewise the universal kaleidoscope was but moving mirror waves of dual light extending from their equilibrium in God from Whom all creating things spring in octave electric waves just as ocean’s waves spring from the calm sea.

Walter Russell

Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:56 am
Post Re: I PRAY - PLEASE GOD SAVE ME FROM RELIGION
Sounds to me like he ate a dodgy mushroom ;)

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:03 am
Site Admin

Why does God always use archaic language like "Behold thou"? Does he do that in all languages, even Swahili and Polynesian? And if he is so good at languages, why can't he just speak using contemporary terms? And what's with resorting to "speaking" anyway? Why not send out a mass thought transmission to everyone simultaneously, so no one is left behind?

God, what a lack of imagination....

Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:43 am
Site Admin

Billy Carson may be the voice of reason when it comes to religion. Currently we have the Jews of Israel massacring the Palestinian civilians of Gaza and justifying it with their outrageous Jewish beliefs (and a false-flag Hamas attack to kick off the "war"), all while denying that they are practicing blatant genocide in front of the entire world.

Billy Carson Breaks His Silence About Palestine & Israel - The Promised Scam
(duration 1:04:10)

Sun Mar 03, 2024 4:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]