Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Finding God 
Post Re: Finding God
magamud wrote:
Well this tread is a contradiction. It went to the Bible to find God... 8-)

I don't see a contradiction, as religion was never found in the Bible anyway. Of course neither was the term, "God". :?

Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:48 am

Finding God is very confusing..................

and then an amazing thing happened, the answer was there all along............

Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:49 am
Site Admin

Despite its title, this thread is living in poverty. I am going to change that.

There are better people to listen to than the prior posters in this thread. Looking back on those earlier posts, it is clear to me now how poor most forum members are at contributing something of value to the human family. I recently popped over to Avalon to do some reading, and it is the exact same story there, both currently and in 2011 when I was posting there.

How is it that we are so empty, so shallow, and so useless, if we are indeed reflections of Source? Is that why we are here on Earth, to learn to be more than what we currently are?

My 14 Years of NDE Research Shows What Is Coming to Mankind | David Suich
(duration 1:08:05)

Mon Apr 03, 2023 2:55 am
Site Admin

Remembering your pre-birth experience reminds me of the déjà vu moment in The Matrix. Perhaps we saw that moment of our life before we actually entered into this experiential realm.

Pre-Birth Experience, Life Before Incarnation & Why We Come to Earth | Christian Sundberg | NLS
(duration 1:13:20)

Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:05 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Yvonne Kason MD, MEd, CCFP, FCFP is a Canadian Family Physician and Transpersonal MD-Psychotherapist, (retired), author of 6 books, public speaker, originator of the term “Spiritually Transformative Experience” (STE), and STE Researcher.

Dr. Kason has had five Near-Death Experiences and multiple STE experiences. She was previously on faculty at the University of Toronto, Faculty of Medicine. She is an internationally renowned medical expert in the field of Spiritually Transformative Experiences, Near-Death Experiences, and Kundalini Awakenings, who is in demand as a media resource and keynote speaker.

In 1994, Dr. Kason originated and coined the phrase, “Spiritually Transformative Experiences”, (STEs), in her ground-breaking book, A Farther Shore. She defined STE as an umbrella term to include diverse spiritual experiences, including Mystical Experiences; Kundalini/Spiritual Energy Awakenings; Psychic Experiences of all types; Near-Death Experiences; Other Death-Related STEs; and Inspired Creativity. Dr. Kason elaborated on all types of Spiritually Transformative Experiences in her more recent books, Farther Shores: (2000, 2008), and Touched by the Light: Exploring Spiritually Transformative Experiences (2019).

After a powerful out-of-body and mystical/white light Near-Death Experience in a 1979 medevac plane crash, Dr. Kason went on a quest to understand spiritual and paranormal experiences happening to people today. This later propelled her, in 1990, to become the first Canadian medical doctor to specialize in the counseling and research of persons having Near-Death Experiences and other Spiritually Transformative Experiences.

A pioneer in the field, in 1990, she co-founded the Kundalini Research Network, and in 2000, Dr. Kason co-founded the Spirituality in Health-Care Network. -- source

This one is pretty astounding.

Woman DIED in Plane Crash; Leaves Earth & Is SHOWN The Afterlife (NDE) | Dr. Yvonne Kason
(duration 57:24)

Tue Jul 18, 2023 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2