Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Finding God 

Post Finding God
People are leaving Religion in droves so they can find God.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:02 am
Post Re: Finding God
People are leaving Religion in droves so they can find God.

That is because what they were really looking for was TRUTH and they realized that it is not sleeping with the religious. :shock: The problem is that they assumed it must have been in religion and now they have no "target" left. What silly folks.

I wished we would stop using the term "God" as it can mean ANYTHING and at the same time mean NOTHING. The ELITE believe in "God", so do the Catholics, Mormons, Evangelicals, and on and on. How about saying, the CREATOR, or the ALMIGHTY, or maybe even give Him a name. If nothing else, can we say "G-d"?
As far as I am concerned, the possibility of a CREATOR can never be ruled out in our search for TRUTH, but we better keep it REAL. No illusionists hokus pokus. :roll:

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 am

You cannot escape Religion. You might lose the old ones but there are new ones forming right now. Especially the World one which will encompass this Vague quazi Buddhist, Gaia Principle with science. But everyone will think its New because it has not been done yet? I actually like calling God, Father to show more of an intimacy with it as it is with us very close. It appears people will be happy with half truths when it comes to this stuff because its just to scary to know how close everyone is....

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

Interesting.

IMO - whatever works for you. So many people have been traumatized by religion, hence the word God holds a lot of pain.

I like the word Creator. I also hold the view that we are co-creators with the creator.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:40 am
Interesting.

So many people have been traumatized by religion, hence the word God holds a lot of pain.

The term "God" was made up by the sociopaths to make even truth seeks talk their lingo. It's amazing how much of the original Bible has been changed to make it more "universal". All more mind games by those who take us all for a bunch of idiots. Lies are in 99.99% of our cultures...especially in the religious circles where most go to for answers. :o

If anyone is interested, I have access to the Bible as it was originally written and it is quite different from what we have today. Maybe I should do a separate post just about that. Any votes?

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:12 am

truthunter wrote:

The term "God" was made up by the sociopaths to make even truth seeks talk their lingo. It's amazing how much of the original Bible has been changed to make it more "universal". All more mind games by those who take us all for a bunch of idiots. Lies are in 99.99% of our cultures...especially in the religious circles where most go to for answers. :o

If anyone is interested, I have access to the Bible as it was originally written and it is quite different from what we have today. Maybe I should do a separate post just about that. Any votes?

You have my vote

QRK: QifUSqn6ygXK61pEkm2g4iBY9ZcLw4g4su
FCK: FettxKyQVhsSURZt1XQxUTypwxEeBbTgUQ

Please visit http://forum.qrk.cc/ for all things Crypto!

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:48 am
Quote:
You have my vote

Another vote or two and I will do it. It's not an easy task to try and tackle the main book that has caused more confusion than any other you know.

Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:22 am

You also have my vote...
Lee

Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 am
Lee wrote:
You also have my vote...
Lee

Ok, two votes is good enough. :roll: I will try my best....and away we go........ ;)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 am

Well this tread is a contradiction. It went to the Bible to find God... 8-)

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next