Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Quote:
“Quite a few of the participants in the discussions argued that Britain’s leaving the EU would actually serve Israel’s interests.” The official cited one argument to the effect that “Britain’s leaving would considerably weaken the EU and its institutions, reduce its international influence, and take the sting out of its Israeli-Palestinian decisions.” Another argument was that “Britain’s leaving would undermine the EU’s stability and require its institutions and members to direct their energy toward unifying the ranks, rather than toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.” -- source

Does anyone recognize in these two arguments the classic "divide and rule" philosophy that organized sociopaths use to control the masses? Could it be that organized sociopaths are indeed the very people that lead the Jews?

Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:44 am

Quote:
“Quite a few of the participants in the discussions argued that Britain’s leaving the EU would actually serve Israel’s interests.” The official cited one argument to the effect that “Britain’s leaving would considerably weaken the EU and its institutions, reduce its international influence, and take the sting out of its Israeli-Palestinian decisions.” Another argument was that “Britain’s leaving would undermine the EU’s stability and require its institutions and members to direct their energy toward unifying the ranks, rather than toward the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.” -- source

Does anyone recognize in these two arguments the classic "divide and rule" philosophy that organized sociopaths use to control the masses? Could it be that organized sociopaths are indeed the very people that lead the Jews?

Even after touting sociopathy as the gravest problem the world faces, Chico is still forced to use the term "organized sociopaths" to explain the world's evils.

And if "organized sociopaths" is the problem, then there are three possibilities, either (A) sociopathy is the problem ... or (B) organization is the problem ... or (C) a bit of both is the problem.

We can rule out (A) because when empires fall into their ruins, the problem also falls into the ruins, even though the number (or percentage) of sociopaths in society remains essentially the same. This percentage remains approximately the same whether empires rise, or whether they fall. But if the problem rises and falls with the rise and fall of empires (however large and however small) ... and if the percentage of sociopaths remains the same ... then sociopathy is not the cause of the problem.

We are left with (B) or (C).

But (C) is a hybrid of (A) and (B) ... but we've just demonstrated the lack of causality in (A). So the causality in (C) is merely the causality of (B).

Indeed, organization alone is the problem, specifically, the nature of organization ... and that includes the scale of organization. Small scale organizations are not problematic; at least no more problematic than what damage they can impart, which is not all that much in the backdrop of ongoing human history. But when the scale reaches the size and ambition of full spectrum dominance over the planet's natural and human resources, we are essentially talking about the totality of ongoing human history. And now, the problem is so large that nothing else has priority over it. Frog. Pot. Temperature of water. The priorities of tongue-zapping flies, hopping lilypads, or singing in a bullfrog barbershop quartet, are next to nonexistent next to the priority of monitoring water temperature.

Pax

ps: According to Chico, organized sociopaths lead the Jews. Note how, again, Chico uses the term "Jews" without making the necessary distinctions between the so-called Jews that abide the Zionist organization and the so-called Jews that that do not abide this organization. He will only make tepid meaningless distinctions when forced to admit them, but his larger purpose here is to promote the NLP-programming associated with the shibboleth ("anti-Semitism") so that the 25% or so culpable so-called Jews can claim the victim card on behalf of all so-called Jews. After which, fifth column agents like Chico can then raise the alarm against this victim card. To wit, Chico first enables the panJewish victim card by not making distinctions between the culpable and the exculpable so-called Jews ... then he thrashes this victim card. The strawman and the whip, as it were.

ps2: Chico's arguments since the inception of United People have been eerily consistent with the ambitions of the joint Khazarian-Sephardim conspiracy. From all the known gatekeepers he attempted to prop up (from Assange to Chavez to Pilger to Kokesh, etc.) ... to his attempted canonization of Hitler against all dependent and independent evaluations of Hitler as an above-threshold megalomaniac (ergo, sociopath) ... to his idiotic arguments promoting sociopathy as a root cause of the global evil(s) and ongoing uncertainty as a great investigative alternative to warranted certainty ... there is no escaping Chico's track record of fifth column gatekeeping for the Khazarian bankster conspiracy.

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:37 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, organization alone is the problem, specifically, the nature of organization ... and that includes the scale of organization.

Zook, I'm beginning to think you have gone insane.

Clearly, organization is not the problem. There are plenty of organizations that are not directed by sociopaths, and they are not a problem, but an improvement! So your reasoning is exposed as completely bogus in just one sentence.

UncleZook wrote:
ps: According to Chico, organized sociopaths lead the Jews. Note how, again, Chico uses the term "Jews" without making the necessary distinctions between the so-called Jews that abide the Zionist organization and the so-called Jews that that do not abide this organization.

Those distinctions are not necessary. I am talking about a large group with leaders that are clearly sociopathic. I don't need to analyze each individual in the group, because as I have already discussed, any group led by sociopaths will be sociopathic, regardless of the psychologies of the bulk of the individuals in the group.

UncleZook wrote:
ps2: Chico's arguments since the inception of United People have been eerily consistent with the ambitions of the joint Khazarian-Sephardim conspiracy. From all the known gatekeepers he attempted to prop up (from Assange to Chavez to Pilger to Kokesh, etc.) ... to his attempted canonization of Hitler against all dependent and independent evaluations of Hitler as an above-threshold megalomaniac (ergo, sociopath) ... to his idiotic arguments promoting sociopathy as a root cause of the global evil(s) and ongoing uncertainty as a great investigative alternative to warranted certainty ... there is no escaping Chico's track record of fifth column gatekeeping for the Khazarian bankster conspiracy.

Well there you go! Everything you need to know about Chico in two sentences. If only you had the truth on your side, Zook. Without it, you are just another sociopath exercising deception for purposes of manipulation in the pursuit of greater power and control over others.

Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:38 pm

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, organization alone is the problem, specifically, the nature of organization ... and that includes the scale of organization.

Zook, I'm beginning to think you have gone insane.

Clearly, organization is not the problem. There are plenty of organizations that are not directed by sociopaths, and they are not a problem, but an improvement! So your reasoning is exposed as completely bogus in just one sentence.

You're a lying insincere obfuscating gatekeeper, Chico. You know it and I know it, the archives hold it ... and this most recent post of yours reveals it yet again.

FWIW, we are not talking about general organization here. We are talking about specific, secretive, sinister, Rothschild bankster organization ... because there is a mountain of evidence tying this organization to the design of things and the observable global evils.

No other organization is being discussed ... not the Boston Red Sox, not the Girl Guides, not the local quilting, bowling, or Christian fellowship clubs.

For you to shift focus from specific culpability to a generalized construct called organization which in itself is blameless ... is just more cheap trolling theatre that we've come to expect from you. Indeed, we've already seen you shift focus before from specific culpability (which belongs to the Rothschild organization) to a generalized blameless construct called sociopathy (which belongs to all of us because we all have psychological natures).

I'm sure they'll lap up your mischief and see nothing distasteful in it, e.g. at the tupperware club that you're now currently co-administrating. Kool-aid had long ago deadened the taste buds of the tupperware tappers.

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:
ps: According to Chico, organized sociopaths lead the Jews. Note how, again, Chico uses the term "Jews" without making the necessary distinctions between the so-called Jews that abide the Zionist organization and the so-called Jews that that do not abide this organization.

Those distinctions are not necessary. I am talking about a large group with leaders that are clearly sociopathic. I don't need to analyze each individual in the group, because as I have already discussed, any group led by sociopaths will be sociopathic, regardless of the psychologies of the bulk of the individuals in the group.

Distinctions are necessary to separate those that abide the aforementioned organization and those that refuse it. I don't abide the organization, so I reject it and seek to expose it. You abide the aforementioned organization because your contributions to date have been to profit the organization through the contrived inculpation of the blameless construct of sociopathy; and, too, the contrived exculpation of the organization via the bottomless pits of uncertainty ... and are doing everything to tarbrush genuine truthseekers who are attempting to expose the organization. I certainly want distinctions to be made between you and me. And I'm sure that the innocent so-called Jews want distinctions to be made between the guilty so-called Jews and the innocent so-called Jews.

Indeed, the guilty always seek coalition with the innocent (who represent human shields to the guilty) ... whilst the innocent always seek separation from the guilty. That you, Chico, want to remove distinctions between the guilty and the innocent is quite telling about your own culpability (as a fifth column gatekeeper for the sinister Rothschild organization and empire).

Quote:
UncleZook wrote:

Well there you go! Everything you need to know about Chico in two sentences. If only you had the truth on your side, Zook. Without it, you are just another sociopath exercising deception for purposes of manipulation in the pursuit of greater power and control over others.

I have truth on my side, Chico, which is why your integrity and your forum have been reduced to next to nothing.

As we speak, Chico is a super administrator at two forums; while Zook is no longer a moderator at any forum, not even the symbolic moderator he once was at Universal Spectrum. I voluntarily stepped down from a moderator role at both Avalon and Nexus; and my largely token role as moderator at Universal was removed without my knowledge by Vajrayaya, but I did not ask to have it restored after Harley rescued the forum from Vajrayaya's attempted takeover of the forum (I don't know the particulars of the takeover attempt because I was so low on the totem pole to begin with). Indeed, I was never interested in power and control over others. The facts at all three aforementioned forums bear this out.

So I do find your remark about "the pursuit of greater power and control over others" quite revealing ... it reveals to me yet again your habit of projecting your own tendencies and desires unto others.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:35 am

Quote:
FWIW, we are not talking about general organization here. We are talking about specific, secretive, sinister, Rothschild bankster organization ... because there is a mountain of evidence tying this organization to the design of things and the observable global evils.

Of course there is evidence to implicate the "Rothschild bankster organization" as being powerful entities in directing "observable global evils", (to name one). But WHY are they consumed by their desire to control at the expense of others? Rhetorical question! And if they were taken out of the equation would another tyrannical leadership take their place? Are other potential tyrannical leaders actually vying for the same position? Rhetorical question(s) again!

So, alas, once again, what you don't say is actually far more revealing than what you do say.

And actually, in a gesture of compassion Zook, genuine dedicated researchers and activists have been on the crusade to lay blame to "one evil entity-devil" for a very f@#king long time hoping that exposing and exorcising this devil will solve all the world's problems. . . sadly though when you evict one devil, another pops up to take its place.

So you see the problem isn't in finding the devil . . . it's in what creates the devil! Ah, now we see that maybe a lack of empathy might have skin in this game!

Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
FWIW, we are not talking about general organization here. We are talking about specific, secretive, sinister, Rothschild bankster organization ...

You have clearly forgotten where you climbed onto this miniature pony, which was the Zimbardo study. That study had nothing to do with the Rothschild bankster organization, and you were indeed talking general organization when you held it up to deceptively support your claims.

UncleZook wrote:
I have truth on my side, Chico, which is why your integrity and your forum have been reduced to next to nothing.

:lol:

"I have A, which is why B." Sorry, Zook, but A and B are not connected.

UncleZook wrote:
Indeed, I was never interested in power and control over others. ... So I do find your remark about "the pursuit of greater power and control over others" quite revealing ... it reveals to me yet again your habit of projecting your own tendencies and desires unto others.

:lol:

I have observed you for years, Zook. You have always aspired to positions of power and control in the forums, and you have delighted in the exercise of that power. You can spin your history and mine any way you want, and you will, as you have demonstrated so many times, but it doesn't change the truth. It only changes the perception of truth, which is a deliberate deception on your part to manipulate others in the pursuit of greater influence (power and control) over them.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:37 pm
Site Admin

Gemma wrote:
So you see the problem isn't in finding the devil . . . it's in what creates the devil! Ah, now we see that maybe a lack of empathy might have skin in this game!

You got it in one, Gemma. Yet Zook cannot get it no matter how many times he "tries". But that's because he can't. Without empathy, he cannot see how empathy fits into the equation.

The same thing is at play with the Jewish religion. Without empathy, especially in the leadership positions among the Jews, they cannot see the horrific damage their schemes cause the rest of humanity. And it is not just the Jews, as the same thing can be said for the Catholics, the Muslims, the Mormons, governments, militaries, and any other group that does not screen for sociopaths in leadership positions.

Empathy is the critical key, sociopaths lack empathy, and sociopaths use their unethical and deceptive behaviors to rise to the top and dominate in positions of power and control.

The problem is so clear. People with empathy can see it. People without empathy cannot.

Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Gemma wrote:
Quote:

Of course there is evidence to implicate the "Rothschild bankster organization" as being powerful entities in directing "observable global evils", (to name one).

You can't name another with objective evidence. But I'm giving you the chance here, Gemma ... please name another powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils.

Quote:
But WHY are they consumed by their desire to control at the expense of others? Rhetorical question! And if they were taken out of the equation would another tyrannical leadership take their place? Are other potential tyrannical leaders actually vying for the same position? Rhetorical question(s) again!

Ahh, "the devil that we know versus the devil that we don't" convenient canard.

FWIW, genuine empathy battles the devil that is presented, not the devil that may or may not present itself. And genuine empathy continues fighting all the devils that present themselves from here to eternity, in eternal vigilance.

Indeed, the battle between good and evil has been fought by genuine empathy since the dawn of human morality, which introduced the concepts of good and evil. It's a timeless battle. And genuine empathy must fight it to eternity. Sometimes the evil gains the advantage; sometimes the good gains the advantage ... as battle advantage oscillates between the opposite poles of morality. We are observing evil in an advantageous position in 2016. And we must fight this evil with genuine empathy, else it will overwhelm us and plunge us into darkness for decades or centuries to come, before the system cycles back towards the empathic pole when enough people get sick of the evil.

Alas, genuine empathy is not found by shifting focus from the immediate source of the evil (e.g. the Rothschild bankstering organization) to a timeless source (e.g. sociopaths, bad seeds, evil eyes, and in general, bad psychology in the human condition).

Both immediate and timeless sources of evil are there to be fought against. But unless genuine empathy dedicates all its resources to the immediate battle, there won't even be a battleground left to continue fighting the timeless battle, at least not for a very long time until the moral system works its way back to empathy again after decades, centuries, or even millennia of darkness.

To wit, timeless battles have far less priority than immediate battles and genuine empathy recognizes this. By contrast, false empathy recognizes the opposite arrangement and places far more priority on timeless battles, and in doing so - like frogs in a pot - loses track of the water temperature.

Timeless battles are cyclic - they are oscillatory - and not to be won for any length of time. Immediate battles are countervectors in this oscillation. When the moral system is headed one way, the countervectors are oriented in the opposite way. Countervectors impart negative feedback. So when the system is headed towards greater evil, the countervectors (genuine empathy) push back towards greater good. And vice versa. of course, when the system is headed towards greater good, the countervectors (genuine sociopathy) push back towards greater evil.

Another way to look at it: the moral system is always in short-term imbalance and longterm balance. Humans have no purview over long-term balance; but they can and do effect short-term imbalances.

To this, pursuing sociopathy as the root cause of the observable global corruptions and evil ... is seeking control over long-term balance, and that is not within our capacity. The system cannot be held in good for all times; nor can it be held in evil for all times. It will oscillate whether we like it or not.

Genuine empaths recognize our limited scale wrt the timeless problem and venture nothing greater than the proportion of a countervector (when the moral system moves into the evil sector) ... the system eventually over time moves back into the good sector and maxes out in goodness and virtue ... at which point genuine sociopaths take over as the new countervector and push things back towards evil and greater vice. And so on.

As a countervector class in 2016, genuine empaths have only one focus and proportion in mind: the immediate problem ... and precisely because the countervector functions in immediacy, when and where the moral system is observable and dynamic. The tribal Rothschild organization and empire is observable and dynamic, and it does indeed trigger the countervector class of genuine empaths. By contrast, the hypothesis that sociopathy is the root cause of the global evil is not observable; it is a static proposition and proposition only. A proposition without observable data to support it, deserves our contempt.

Indeed, sociopathy has been with us since the dawn of human moral time ... and empires have risen and fallen many times in the interim. Sociopathy is just as prevalent in the ruins of empire as in the reigns of empire. To be sure, empires don't fail because there's not enough sociopaths, or because there's too many sociopaths, or even if there's a right amount of sociopaths (e.g. to longer prop them up) ... they fall because the organization is fatally breached.

In short, the tally of sociopaths has no significant influence in the observable evil(s) of empire; that influence is entirely the purview of secretive, sinister organization. Moreover, it's the observable evils of empire that is currently taking us to the brink of totalitarianism, not Joe Blow Sociopath or Jane "Arsenic" Merrywidow and her stream of pension checks from six different deceased husbands.

Quote:
So, alas, once again, what you don't say is actually far more revealing than what you do say.

And actually, in a gesture of compassion Zook, genuine dedicated researchers and activists have been on the crusade to lay blame to "one evil entity-devil" for a very f@#king long time hoping that exposing and exorcising this devil will solve all the world's problems. . . sadly though when you evict one devil, another pops up to take its place.

Like I stated above, genuine empaths fight the devil that exists with eternal vigilance; and after that, the next devil that appears; and the devil after that; etc. There is no time for rest in eternal vigilance. The solution lies in eternal vigilance. There is no end-all solution here ... just management of the cyclic by continually attempting to skew the normal distribution towards the good sector in the moral dipole. To think that we can do more as a human species in 2016 is hubris. Perhaps in a far far enlightened future society we may be able to do more. But I'm trying to match solutions with the immediate problem being faced by 2016 global human society.

Quote:

Lack of empathy merely enables the devil, it neither creates the devil or destroys the devil. Genuine empathy, by stark contrast, fights the devil wherever it sees it. In 2016, after war after war, and false flag after false flag, the devil is immediately visible - and most visible - in the secretive, sinister, Rothschild bankstering empire and organization ... and is barely discernible in the timeless condition of evil psychological nature.

Pax

Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:21 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
You can't name another with objective evidence. But I'm giving you the chance here, Gemma ... please name another powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils.

Zook, you are so kind, giving Gemma a "chance". If she names the Vatican, will you claim it is not an "observable" evil? If she names the CFR, will you claim it is not a "global" evil? If she names the Jews, will you claim there is no "objective" evidence? If she names the Bilderberg group, will you claim it is a Rothschild bankster subdivision? If she names Mao Tse-tung or Pol Pot, will you claim they were Rothschild stooges as well? If she names Roman emperors born thousands of years before the Rothschilds, will you claim they are just "bad seeds" that have always been with us?

You're such a weasel, Zook. A slippery game player. A sociopath.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:55 pm

UncleZook wrote:

Zook, you are so kind, giving Gemma a "chance". If she names the Vatican, will you claim it is not an "observable" evil? If she names the CFR, will you claim it is not a "global" evil? If she names the Jews, will you claim there is no "objective" evidence? If she names the Bilderberg group, will you claim it is a Rothschild bankster subdivision? If she names Mao Tse-tung or Pol Pot, will you claim they were Rothschild stooges as well? If she names Roman emperors born thousands of years before the Rothschilds, will you claim they are just "bad seeds" that have always been with us?

You're such a weasel, Zook. A slippery game player. A sociopath.

You make it sound like I'm giving her a chance at something more significant, something that she should be grateful for ... when all I was venturing was a chance for Gemma to disprove my claim against her claim that there is more than one powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils.

You can't even let Gemma answer the question unencumbered. You must first make sure she understands (for the umpteenth time) that Zook is a weasel and a sociopath. I think she's capable of answering the question without a personal trainer and coach. It's not written in Mandarin.

Well done, Chico, gameplayer extraordinaire, Man of la Mancha, master of insinuations, and chief potentate of a once-viable forum since delivered to a glorified blog on the rails of lost credibility.

Pax

Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 65  Next