Reply to topic  [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
UncleZook wrote:
... when all I was venturing was a chance for Gemma to disprove my claim against her claim that there is more than one powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils.

Your claim (only one powerful entity) was bogus, and when it is pointed out to you, you simply ignore it.

UncleZook wrote:
You can't even let Gemma answer the question unencumbered.

Oh really? How is she "encumbered"?

UncleZook wrote:
You must first make sure she understands (for the umpteenth time) that Zook is a weasel and a sociopath.

That's me understanding that, based on your unvarying sociopathic behavior. Gemma can understand whatever she wants independently of me. She has already pointed out the absurdity of your arguments, independently of me.

UncleZook wrote:
Well done, Chico, gameplayer extraordinaire, Man of la Mancha, master of insinuations, and chief potentate of a once-viable forum since delivered to a glorified blog on the rails of lost credibility.

When you can back up your ad hominems with reasonable evidence, then we can consider taking your words seriously. Until then, you are just a phony.

Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:01 pm

UncleZook wrote:
... when all I was venturing was a chance for Gemma to disprove my claim against her claim that there is more than one powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils.

Your claim (only one powerful entity) was bogus, and when it is pointed out to you, you simply ignore it.

No, numb nuts; that's not how it works.

I was asking Gemma for proof that my claim is bogus by showing me at least one other powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils. I was already aware of her assertion claiming that there was more than one powerful entity involved. Asking proof of an assertion is not ignoring it, contrary to your attempted fifth column gatekeeping misdirection.

Pax

Flight that sends into the clouds brings wings to rest upon the boughs. Then further down to the liquid lawn, to serve as sentries for the gliding swan. Curve, a perfect turning of the line between here and Heaven, with extensions into infinitum.

Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:32 am
Site Admin

UncleZook wrote:
No, numb nuts; that's not how it works. I was asking Gemma for proof that my claim is bogus by showing me at least one other powerful entity that is directing the observable global evils. Asking proof of an assertion is not ignoring it, contrary to your attempted fifth column gatekeeping misdirection.

Why must you be so dense, Zook? You ignored the proof I offered of other powerful entities directing observable global evils. It doesn't matter who offers the proof that you have erred again. It only matters that you consistently get it wrong, all while continuing to claim that you have all the answers.

Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:01 am
Site Admin

A little girl made this video. She's actually 19, but she seems like a little girl to me. But her wisdom is that of an 60 year old, or maybe that of a prodigy. She sees right through the Jews and their deception, manipulation, hypocrisy, superiority complex, shamelessness, irresponsibility, and selfishness. She already has uncovered all the things I myself have uncovered so late in my own life. I am encouraged, by this one young person's example, that people are indeed waking up.

The Real Truth About "god's chosen people"!

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:48 am
Site Admin

Jews discriminate. What else would you expect from a group that believes they are "God's chosen people"? And the first thing they charge their opponents with is discrimination (i.e. being anti-Semitic)! Can a people be more hypocritical than that? I think not.

So not only do Jews discriminate against their opponents, Jews discriminate in favor of other Jews -- they display rampant favoritism.

Quote:
Yaffe stressed that in the 1960s the faculty at Harvard was “dominated by Jews,” and 15 to 25% of the faculty at other leading universities were Jewish. Jews comprised 25% of the undergraduates at Harvard, 18% at Yale, 15% at Princeton, and 40% at Columbia.

Martin Mayer, in his work, The Lawyers, gave us these statisticss: nationwide, 20% of all lawyers were Jewish – in New York City, 60%. In the top law schools, Jews accounted for almost a third of the entering class. At Harvard, the most influential law school of all – 25% of the nation’s law professors were Harvard alumni – almost half the faculty was Jewish. -- Barbarians Inside the Gates, page 382

This doesn't happen because Jews are smarter than other groups (though they will certainly make that claim, deceivers that they are). It happens because Jews discriminate against non-Jews and in favor of fellow Jews.

This is the same problem that Germany faced in the late nineteenth century and early twentieth century. Hitler put a stop to it the same way other countries had successfully used for millennia, by forbidding Jews from holding certain positions and by encouraging them to leave the country. And it worked, as Germany was completely transformed for the better in only six short years, from 1933 to 1939. By shaking off the parasites, Germany went from the bottom of the European barrel to the envy of the western world. And that's why world Jewry successfully conspired to crush Germany and Hitler with another global war. That's also why the Holocaust lie was perpetrated upon the entire world.

That is the reason Jews have been "persecuted" and driven from so many countries for thousands of years. They discriminate. They deceive and manipulate in the pursuit of power and control over non-Jews. They are sociopathic.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:14 pm
Site Admin

Who makes it illegal, under penalty of fine plus imprisonment, to correct or even criticize the Jewish version of history (e.g. the Holocaust)?

Well, Jewish sociopathic leaders, of course.

If you want to know who rules over you, just notice who you cannot criticize.

That would be the Jews.

Who's Applauding Internet Censorship?

Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:43 am
Site Admin

Speaking of censorship, Evalion's videos are being censored from YouTube allegedly because they are "hate speech". Hate speech has come to be defined as anything that is critical of Jews. Can you guess which religious group came up with this definition? Don't say "the Jews" unless you want to be censored for hate speech!

Yes, it's a very effective trap. Way to go, sociopathic Zionist Jews!

Here's one of Evalion's videos that YouTube hasn't pulled yet. It won't last long, I imagine, so watch it while you can. It is amazing and encouraging to me that young people are catching on to the sociopathic trickery that Jewish leaders perpetrate against all of us. I can't imagine a more obscene deception than the Holocaust Lie that the world has been force-fed for over 70 years! That is real evil, and do you know where it came from? Don't say it, or you'll be condemned for hate speech and anti-Semitism! Oy vey!

THE MOST ANTISEMITIC VIDEO EVER! The Truth About Jews Full Evalion

Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:01 am
Site Admin

Quote:
US aid to Israel is in violation of a 40-year-old law, a new lawsuit purports.

In 1976, the United States government enacted the International Security Assistance and Arms Export Control Act. Among other things, the law states that the executive branch cannot authorize financial aid for nuclear countries that are not party to the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Since the year that the Arms Export Control Act went into effect, the United States has provided resources worth an estimated $234 billion to Israel, despite the fact that the Middle Eastern nation is widely known to be in possession of nuclear weapons, while not being a signatory to the nonproliferation treaty. -- source

Israel, the uncaring nation of the Jews, thieves of Palestinian lands, clandestine controllers of U.S. policy and laws, are in direct violation of U.S. law repeatedly, for 40 years in a row! And our hypocrites in Congress, bought and paid for by Jewish money originating from the United States Congress (imagine that nice little revolving door policy) refuse to let the law stop them from sending "aid" to Israel via laws requiring the President's signature, who is head of the executive branch!

And the blasted sociopaths leading Jewery are currently twisting our arms for even more "aid":

Quote:
Israeli officials play hardball, demanding that the Obama Administration pony up more than the record $40 billion ten-year offering made by the US -- by a cool $10 billion.

Last week, US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford met with his Israeli counterpart at the Pentagon to discuss the new multi-billion-dollar military assistance package currently in negotiation between the Obama and Netanyahu administrations.

The package, proposed by the White House, calls for an unprecedented $40 billion in military aid over the next ten years, the single largest appropriation of foreign financial aid in world history, and significantly higher than the previous $30-billion agreement signed 10 years ago.

The Israeli PM expressed unwillingness earlier in the year to accept anything less than $50 billion over the next ten years. -- source

The gall of those parasitic Jewish sociopaths is beyond belief. Why, oh why, don't we cure ourselves of the Jewish sociopath tapeworm? Have we forgotten what it is like to be healthy?

Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:48 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves. -- Menachem Begin, 6th Prime Minister of Israel’s speech to the Knesset (24 June 1982) source

That is the way sociopaths think, but did Menachem Begin really say something that transparent? Sociopaths don't speak the real truth in public. They twist the truth into subtle lies. So I decided to check if that quote was bogus.

Quote:
First of all, Mr. Begin never said those words and there is no factual basis for that quote. When we searched for the quote, we found that it looped back to the same text by Texe Marrs, who does not say that he is quoting Begin. -- source

I'm inclined to believe the quote is indeed bogus, because no sociopath is going to be that honest in public. But in the privacy of his own mind, would Begin have that kind of intent, to enslave the non-Jews and rule over them with a rod of iron?

What do the actions of Israel against Palestine actually suggest?

And why would the U.S. protect a criminal nation?

Quote:
The US was the only country in the world to oppose a resolution calling for Israel to be held accountable for war crimes, at the 29th regular session of the United Nations Human Rights Council (UNHRC), held from 15 June to 3 July 2015.

The US voted against “ensuring accountability and justice for all violations of international law in” the Occupied Palestinian Territories (OPT). -- source

Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:11 am
Site Admin

Quote:
An internal court of Israel’s ruling Likud Party has canceled a planned primary election for party leadership. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu was announced the winner by default and will remain at the post through 2023. -- source

One of the world's principle sociopaths has locked in his power and control over the Jewish nation of Israel, and by proxy over the U.S. government, both hotbeds for sociopaths and their evil schemes.

The non-sociopathic world doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell.

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 645 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 65  Next