Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
Quote:
“Henceforth, no Jew, no matter under what name, will be allowed to remain here without my written permission. I know of no other troublesome pest within the state than this race, which impoverishes the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises. Subsequently, they have to be removed and excluded from here as much as possible.” -- Queen Maria Theresa, 1777 (source)

Hmm, the queen seems to understand the trouble Jews cause as well as the nature of this trouble — "this race ... impoverishes the people by their fraud, usury and money-lending and commits all deeds which an honorable man despises."

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:18 am
Site Admin

Quote:
It was Ezra Pound who launched upon a study of Byzantine civilization, and who reminded the world of this happily non-Jewish land.

From the Byzantines, Pound derived his no-violent formula for controlling the Jews.

“The answer to the Jewish problem is simple,” he said.

“Keep them out of banking, out of education, out of government.”

And this is how simple it is.

There is no need to kill the Jews. In fact, every pogrom in history has played into their hands, and has in many instances been cleverly instigated by them.

Get the Jews out of banking and they cannot control the economic life of the community.

Get the Jews out of education and they can not pervert the minds of the young to their subversive doctrines.

Get the Jews out of government and they cannot betray the nation. -- source

How similar this advice is to my solution for solving the problem of the ruling sociopaths — 1) Identify the sociopaths, and 2) Disqualify them from positions of power and control. Ezra Pound basically came to this same conclusion? I am impressed.

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:31 am
Site Admin

Jews were attracted to the slave trade like moths to a flame. Check out the history at the source link above.

It is no coincidence that sociopaths want nothing more than people to be their slaves, and Jews are the most sociopathic group among humans, always led by the most sly sociopaths that can be found. There are no coincidences here, only tight correlations.

Netanyahu wants nothing less than to make all other peoples servants of the Jews. But that's because he's a sociopath and a Jew.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:06 am
Site Admin

Quote:
This is the reality of the American situation, which is a condition of Jewish supremacy. This Jewish supremacy, furthermore, is the root cause of many social ills in this country, and is the cause of uncounted suffering here and around the world. It is this very Jewish supremacy which must be addressed, exposed, and destroyed, if we are to get to a better state of affairs in this country. -- source

Jewish supremacy, sociopath supremacy... what's the difference? The difference is that not all Jews are sociopaths, but all sociopaths have a superiority complex. All Jewish sociopaths have a superiority complex, so that's why we have a problem with Jewish supremacy, because there are a lot of Jewish sociopaths at the top of the human hierarchy.

Quote:
Once we have established the facts of Jewish supremacy, the next typical response is: “So what?” The reply to this is simple: Americans are virtual slaves to Jewish interests, and are allowing themselves to be brainwashed, degraded, and deceived in the process. Literally trillions of dollars are being diverted to Jews and their institutions, primarily from the pockets of hard-working Whites. And primarily White soldiers are fighting and dying in the American military, simply in order to make the world safe for Israel and Jews globally. The costs to society could scarcely be higher. -- source

OK, we are virtual slaves to Jewish interests, but I must disagree that we are allowing ourselves to be brainwashed, degraded, and deceived in the process. We are indeed being brainwashed, degraded, and deceived, but it's like being robbed. Do we allow ourselves to be robbed? Or is it forced upon us? I know when I was robbed it was forced upon me as I had a gun pointed at my chest. I could have said I was not allowing the robbery, but I was risking being shot dead, so I chose to cooperate. It was the robber who bears the bulk of the responsibility for "allowing" the robbery to happen, not me. Likewise it is the Jewish sociopaths who bear the bulk of the responsibility for Americans being brainwashed, degraded, and deceived.

But yes, we need to recognize the problem and do something about it. Jews are essentially robbing us. It is a replay of what happened to Germany in the 1920s which produced a hero that kicked the Jews out of Germany. That hero was Hitler. But Jews have so maligned Hitler and the Germans with Big Lies of Holocausts and evil intent when neither one existed that no one dares stand up against the Jews today. So they rob us with ease.

The cartoon depicts a swarm of Jewish rats, wiped from the doorstep of Germany, then
observes how they're barred entry from "democratic" countries -- the same ones
critical of Germany's treatment of the Jews.

Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:51 am
Site Admin

The more I study history, the more I realise that under so-called "democracy" what one really has are some idiotic weaklings who lust for power and power is given to them by those hidden behind the scenes who then control them. Thus, all whites are ruled by power hungry fools who, in a number of cases, do not even grasp the implications of what they are doing to the world.

Political puppets like Winston Churchill generally have a skilled personal buffer between themselves and the really big masters of the New World Order. For example, Woodrow Wilson had Edward Mandell House; Franklin Demono Rosenfeld had Henry Morgenthau; Jimmy Carter had Zbigniew Brzezinski etc.

For the British Mad Dog, the most important personal handler was Frederick A. Lindemann -- a physicist whose German-Jewish family arrived in England when he was about 14 years old.

Lindemann believed that a small circle of elites should run the world, resulting in a stable society, "led by supermen and served by helots" (his words). He concluded that science could yield a race of obedient humans blessed with “the mental makeup of the worker bee.”

It's all done this way, with Jewish controllers "handling" the puppets that we think are our leaders.

Quote:
“Professor Frederick Lindemann, the Chief Advisor to Winston Churchill and the inspiration and architect of the air crucifixion of Germany was in a reflective mood after the war. Toward the end of his life, Lindemann made a remark on more than one occasion with such an air of seriousness that he seemed to regard it as his testament of wisdom, and I accordingly feel it incumbent upon me to record it here, although not in perfect sympathy with it.

'Do you know,' he asked, 'what the future historians will regard as the most important event of this age?’

‘Well, what is it?’

'It will not be Hitler and the Second World War; it will not be the release of nuclear energy; it will not be the menace of Communism.'

These negatives seemed very comprehensive. He put on an expression of extreme severity and turned down the corners of his lips: ‘It will be the abdication of the White man.’ Then he nodded his head up and down several times to drive home his proposition."

The Prof’ -- R.F Harrod, McMillan, 1959. Page 261/2. A Personal Memoir Lord Cherwell

The abdication of the White man is the true Jewish goal. Jews are to be the masters, and the non-Jews are to be the slaves.

Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:56 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
David Levy Yulee was one of the tens of thousands of Judaic slave-owners of Sephardic-Judaic descent who bought, sold or traded in black slaves in the western hemisphere, as documented in the revisionist history classic, The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews (three volumes). -- source

Another wealthy Jew trading in human souls. Sociopaths find the master/slave relationship to be a natural one, and good business to boot!

What stood out to me with this story is the difference in the shape of the nose between the photograph and the statue. David Levy Yulee has the stereotypical hook nose in his photo, but his statue sports a clearly different nose. Now I've known about the Jewish habit of changing their last names to blend in with their host countries and distance themselves from past Jewish crimes, but I didn't know they change their physical characteristics to blend in with the rest of humanity!

However, I am aware that when it comes to deception and manipulation, sociopaths will employ every trick in the book, and willingly invent new ones!

The real David Levy Yulee

David Levy Yulee's statue

Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:58 pm
Site Admin

Say anything unflattering about Jews, and they will bury you:

Quote:
Labour Party leader Sir Keir Starmer has fired Rebecca Long-Bailey from his Shadow Cabinet for sharing an article containing "anti-Semitic conspiracy theory" on Twitter.

Earlier on Thursday, 25 June, the Shadow Education Secretary shared an article in The Independent which contained an interview with Labour-supporting actress Maxine Peake.

In the article Peake said: "The tactics used by the police in America, kneeling on George Floyd’s neck, that was learnt from seminars with Israeli secret services." -- source

So sharing what someone else said about Israeli sociopaths (are they all Jews?) will get you targeted by the Jews!

That's racist. The Jews accuse everyone else of being racists at the slightest provocation, because at their core, Jews are racist.

Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:54 am
Site Admin

Surprise, surprise! Jews are up to no good, as usual, as they agitate the protesting (or hired) mobs to tear down statues of famous "anti-Semites". This is a coordinated effort by the Jews, with multiple Jewish writers all putting out the same material at the same time ( 1 2 3 ). You see, Jews conspire. As a sociopathic group, it's how they get things done. Their sociopath leaders do the conspiring, and the rest of the Jews follow their leaders. It's as if the entire group acts as a single, united sociopath.

And who are these dreadful antisemites that Jews want erased from history?

• Henry Ford
  • Ulysses S. Grant
  • Charles Lindbergh
  • Martin Luther
  • Gen. George S. Patton

What do you notice about all these so-called "antisemites"? They are all great men of unusual intelligence who couldn't help but observe the criminal nature of the Jewish tribe, and who felt obliged to do something about it.

Yeah, Jews hate people like that...

Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:08 am
Site Admin

Quote:
“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” - George Orwell, 1984

This is the strategy of the sociopaths, and it is the strategy of the Jews (because they are led by sociopaths). Jews work to destroy the culture of their hosts, which is why they have been kicked out of hundreds of places throughout history (the pogroms). Jews are behind the violent, hateful protests that are currently targeting the destruction of statues in the United States.

Godless America is BUILDING A RELIGION
(duration 15:19)

Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 am
Site Admin

Gaslighting is one of the tell-tale techniques of sociopaths, and here is Brother Nathanael telling us who does the gaslighting in the United States.

I have long observed that the Jews are one of the most obvious examples of group sociopathy available, so would you be surprised that they also rely on gaslighting to fool the American public? Brother Nathanael is not surprised at all.

Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 65  Next