Reply to topic  [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 65  Next
The Jewish religion 
Site Admin

Post Re: The Jewish religion
"While the Zionists try to make the rest of the World believe that the national consciousness of the Jew finds its satisfaction in the creation of a Palestinian state, the Jews again slyly dupe the dumb Goyim. It doesn't even enter their heads to build up a Jewish state in Palestine for the purpose of living there; all they want is a central organization for their international world swindle, endowed with its own sovereign rights and removed from the intervention of other states: a haven for convicted scoundrels and a university for budding crooks."

Hitler always spoke the truth, and the Jewish sociopaths couldn't stand the exposure, so they did everything in the con-artist power to vilify and demonize Hitler. We non-Jews have been the beneficiaries of that con-game, to the point that we believe all the falsehoods about Hitler that have been heaped upon us. We don't know the truth because all we've ever heard are the lies. And that is the foundation of the power of the Jewish religion.

Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:05 am
Site Admin

Who blew up the Nord Stream 1 & 2 deep underwater pipelines, ensuring that Europe will have little energy to keep their homes warm this winter?

Gonzalo Lira says, by process of elimination regarding who has the submarines to perform the mission, that it had to be the Americans. But wait, Gonzalo, what about the Israelis? They have a submarine fleet, and the Zionist Jews want to clandestinely get WW3 started just like they clandestinely got WW2 and WW1 started. I bet they feel obliged to be the catalyst, given their quiet roles in orchestrating the first two world wars. And they don't like the EU trading with Iran, a neighboring country the Jews want destroyed. Jews feel if you trade with their enemy, then you too are their enemy. And of course the Nazi Jews in Ukraine don't like Putin challenging their power to subvert and control Ukraine, which they have been doing with U.S. (and Israeli) help since before 2014.

Listen, the motto of the Mossad is "For by deception thou shalt do war". This kind of behavior is in the genes of the Jews. The Jewish religion in a nutshell is smiting their enemies until all enemies are vanquished, where all enemies basically means all non-Jews. That's just about everyone on the planet, as Jews are only 0.19% of the human population. That means non-Jews are 99.8% of the global population, and they are the enemies of the Jews.

Who blew up the Nord Stream pipelines? My money is on the Israelis. "Cui bono?" It's the Jews that benefit. Just like 9/11, the Jews benefited.

Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:42 am
Site Admin

woebegone wrote:
I wonder who really controls the US?
It isn't the voters.
It isn't the 2 major political parties.
It isn't any of the political class.

Who controls the US? Are we an Occupied Nation? Nobody NOSE who controls us.
It is impossible to NOSE who pulls the strings. We'll never NOSE.

OK, that was cute and made me laugh after I figured out the "NOSE" thing. Yes, the tribe with the hook noses really controls the USA, that's true. A criminal nation of 9.6 million Jews is one of the most powerful countries on the planet by being the tail that wags the dog (the dog being the USA). In this way, Israel becomes the dominant power among nations, exactly as they have always aspired to be in their David versus Goliath dreams. As a sociopathic group (led by much admired sociopaths), Jewish leaders lust after power and control over all the non-Jews on the planet. They believe God made non-Jews only to serve the Jews, who are (don't you know) God's Chosen People.

Yeah, it's sick all right.

Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:15 am
Site Admin

"... exterminate the Jewish World Order. Next stop, a unified world." --source

Wow, Brother Nathanael hits the nail on the head once again! I haven't heard his words for a long time because the Jews want him silenced. How refreshing to find him again! As usual, he is as right as rain.

Quote:
Russia has been in the crosshairs of the Jewish elite for more than a century, and its very survival depends on it pushing back with all its might.

In fact, in confronting the Israeli-trained Ukrainian neo-Nazi proxies of this satanic Jewish cabal, which hopes to subdue the world and destroy the Christian foundation of Western civilization, Russia is fighting not just for itself but for the West and all of humanity. --source

All 99.8% of humanity that aren't Jews, that is. And really, we should be more exact and specify "all of non-sociopathic humanity". It's not all the Jews that are the problem. It's all the sociopaths, many of which are part of the Jewish sociopath cabal, or the ruling sociopaths as I call them.

Putin is fighting this cabal, and I think he must know it. Hitler also fought them when they unleashed a world war upon the Germans starting with the declaration of economic war by the Jews against the Germans in 1933. Six years later, the Jews had orchestrated events so that Hitler had to stop Poland from genociding German families living on traditional German lands that had been ceded to Poland by the outrageous Versailles Treaty at the end of WW1. It was that orchestration that had Britain and France cued up to declare war on Germany. Further Jewish orchestration by Jew Roosevelt and his Jewish advisors in the White House led to Pearl Harbor, which allowed the USA to enter the war in service to the Jewish cabal. Hitler was crushed, and the totally fabricated Holocaust Lie made sure his name would live in infamy. Will Putin and the Russians be able to succeed where Hitler and the Germans could not? I sincerely hope so, otherwise the forces of good will be crushed once again.

Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:29 am
Site Admin

Quote:
Newly appointed (British) Prime Minister Liz Truss declared her undying support for Zionism and Israel during a conference with the Conservative Friends of Israel on Sunday.

"I am so pleased to be here for the first time at the CFI event as your Prime Minister," Truss said. "As you know, I am a huge Zionist, I am a huge supporter of Israel, and I know that we can take the UK-Israel relationship from strength to strength." -- source

Who runs Britain? Sociopaths. Same in France, Germany, the U.S., and Canada. Hey, aren't those the principal countries of NATO, the same NATO that is trying to start WW3 in Ukraine, where the puppet government of Ukraine is composed of ... Jews? Doesn't it seem as if the sociopaths / Jews are orchestrating all of this for the benefit of Jewish sociopaths at the expense of everyone else?

Jews the world over will tell you that's hate speech and anti-Semitism. Their sociopath leaders have brainwashed them to always react in this way. "It's a trick, we always do it."

Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:50 am
Site Admin

I'm not sure how long this video will last on YouTube, since Jews control the censoring of YouTube videos, and this video points out truths about the Ukrainian leadership being a tight band of Jews and not really Ukrainians, since Jews place their loyalty first and foremost to Israel and international Jewry. Jews won't like that being revealed, so I suspect this video will be censored shortly. So I think I will save a copy of it, just in case. Let's see how long this "hate speech" lasts.

4 Jews in charge of the Ukrainian nation. Zelensky, Shmyhal, Reznikov, Yermak. Pres, PM, Def, Staff.
(duration 15:03)
Archived copy here.

Thu Oct 06, 2022 12:09 am
Site Admin

Quote:
5) Testimony of Bobby Fischer, American Chess Grandmaster, 11th World Chess Champion with estimated IQ of 160, of Jewish parentage, possible TI):

“Almost everyone who has been around me turned out to be a secret agent working for the Jews, working for the CIA… The Jews have planted so many of their Jew agents and CIA rats all around me. So many people… girlfriends, lawyers, everybody almost, turned out to be working for the CIA and the Jews. Unbelievable but true.

“My thesis is that the Jews are a criminal people, the Jews completely control the United States, and the Jews are using the United States as a vehicle to take over the World. There is no United States as people think of it. It’s just a puppet in the Jews’ hands. It’s a plaything for the Jews… The US government and American Jewry are virtually interchangeable.

Jews are intensely selfish, intolerant and antisocial. They are full of hate, greed, malice. Naturally, other people, i.e. the non-Jews, don’t like being bulldozed aside, robbed and murdered by the Jews, and will sooner or later resist. That is where the lies and deceit of the Jews come into place. No lie is too big for a Jew, no lie is too small… Jews live by lying, and die with coming in contact with the truth.” -- source

Using their empire of controlled media companies, the Jews have spent a lot of time and effort demonizing Bobby Fischer in a deliberate attempt to paint him as having lost his mind and gone insane. On the contrary, Bobby Fischer was just as sharp at analyzing the Jewish mindset as he was at playing chess. He never went insane, he simply went where the truth took him. Just as the Jews turned a typhus epidemic in German war camps into a Holocaust™ of 6 million gassed Jews, so too did they turn a brilliant man of Jewish background into a pariah gone insane. It is disgusting to witness.

Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:52 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
TWAIN, MARK (Samuel L. Clemens). 19th century American writer.
("Concerning the Jews," Harper's Monthly Magazine, September 1899)

"In the U.S. cotton states, after the war... the Jew came down in force, set up shop on the plantation, supplied all the Negroes' wants on credit, and at the end of the season was the proprietor of the Negro's share of the present crop and part of the next one. Before long, the whites detested the Jew. (1)

The Jew is being legislated out of Russia. The reason is not concealed. The movement was instituted because the Christian peasant stood no chance against his commercial abilities. The Jew was always ready to lend on a crop. When settlement day came, he owned the crop; the next year he owned the farm - like Joseph. (2)

In the England of John's time everybody got into debt to the Jew. He gathered all lucrative enterprises into his hands. He was the King of Commerce. He had to be banished from the realm. For like reasons, Spain had to banish him 400 years ago, and Austria a couple of centuries later.

In all ages Christian Europe has been obliged to curtail his activities. If he entered upon a trade, the Christian had to retire from it. If he set up as a doctor, he took the business. If he exploited agriculture, the other farmers had to get at something else. The law had to step in to save the Christian from the poor-house. Still, almost bereft of employments, he found ways to make money. Even to get rich. This history has a most sordid and practical commercial look. Religious prejudices may account for one part of it, bit not for the other nine.

Protestants have persecuted Catholics - but they did not take their livelihoods away from them. Catholics have persecuted Protestants - bit they never closed agriculture and the handicrafts against them. I feel convinced that the Crucifixion has not much to do with the world's attitude toward the Jew; that the reasons for it are much older than that event ...

I am convinced that the persecution of the Jew is not in any large degree due to religious prejudice. No, the Jew is a money-getter. He made it the end and aim of his life. He was at it in Rome. He has been at it ever since. His success has made the whole human race his enemy.

You will say that the Jew is everywhere numerically feeble. When I read in the Cyclopedia Britannica that the Jewish population in the United States was 250,000 I wrote the editor and explained to him that I was personally acquainted with more Jews than that, and that his figures were without doubt a misprint for 25,000,000. People told me that they had reasons to suspect that for business reasons, many Jews did not report themselves as Jews. It looks plausible. I am strongly of the opinion that we have an immense Jewish population in America. I am assured by men competent to speak that the Jews are exceedingly active in politics." -- source

I have a lot of respect for Samuel Clemens, even before I discovered his views on Jews (which just happened now).

Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:51 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
PRESIDENT GEORGE WASHINGTON stated (from Maxims of George Washington, by A. A. Appelton & Company):

“They [the Jews] work more effectively against us, than the enemy’s armies. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties and the great cause we are engaged in… It is much to be lamented that each state, long ago, has not hunted them down as pest to society and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America.” -- source

George Washington wrote this?! I didn't believe it, so I decided to dig into it a bit. Snopes came up at the top of the search engine results, so I looked at that first, knowing how Snopes is a fake debunker of "fake news".

Snopes.com wrote:
This quote is a recasting of something Washington did say, providing just enough of an aura of authenticity to sound believable. What Washington actually wrote referenced currency speculators who sought to profit by taking advantage of soldiers and others during the Revolutionary War:

"This tribe of black gentry work more effectually against us, than the enemy’s arms. They are a hundred times more dangerous to our liberties, and the great cause we are engaged in. It is much to be lamented that each State, long ere this, has not hunted them down as pests to society, and the greatest enemies we have to the happiness of America."

Wait, so Snopes expects us to believe that this "tribe of black gentry" who are "currency speculators" are not the Jews?

I guess that was the best Snopes could do to debunk this George Washington quote without completely exposing their own duplicity.

A whole boat-load of unflattering quotes from famous men concerning the "tribe of black gentry" can be found here. Given that Jews want all such quotes censored suggests these quotes are accurate and truthful. As chess champion Bobby Fischer said, "Jews live by lying, and die with coming in contact with the truth."

Sun Oct 23, 2022 10:21 pm
Site Admin

Jews run the USA.

Quote:
The former US president is awarded the Theodor Herzl Medal by the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) on the grounds that he is " the best friend Israel ever had in the White House ". -- source

Jews run the UK.

Quote:
The Conservative Friends of Israel group thanks Boris Johnson for his time as Britain's leader and believes that he has been particularly "decisive in his support for the State of Israel and the Jewish community in Great Britain".

Jewish-British politician and lobbyist Stuart Polak adds that he has had the "honour" of working with many Conservative leaders and prime ministers over four decades - and while all have been very favorable to Israel, Boris Johnson has been the most sympathetic of them all .

" In Boris Johnson we had our best friend ever ", he writes, adding that Israel is in Johnson's "DNA".

The Jewish lobby group StandWithUs makes similar judgments and believes that Johnson has improved relations with Israel as well as with Britain's Jewish minority. -- source

The religion of the Jews is power and control, or in a word, "domination". They see their relationship with the rest of the world as one of a master to his slaves.

Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 641 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 65  Next